What's new

Streets of Shame - Pakistan

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score
"But Pakistan is also a country in denial, turning a blind eye to the sexual exploitation of tens of thousands of poor and vulnerable children."

Streets of Shame - Four Corners

A
ll these countries, India, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh etc have a lot to answer for when it comes to human rights, one country cannot point the finger at another on this huge, disgusting issue.

This is a sad issue. Its happening everywhere. But it is ignored as its happening to poor street children who no one cares about. But if anyone can help, then dont think about it, just help them wherever you guys are in any country. In New Zealand thank God that this is not a problem here. The govt here takes it very seriously. Infact, there are people assigned from the govt who go out on the road to see if there are school age children on the street, and will talk to them to find out what are they doing on the streets. Then they call the police and the child is sent home immediately. There are many ways the govt here is keeping an eye out for the children here. But then NZ is considered one of the best places to live in.
But the children living in the Thirrd World countries are all vulnerable. the govt does not have the resources for them, because they have to use their limited resources in buying new weapons system because their neighbor is doing the same thing. So I guess it is nobody's fault.
Ph! I forgot to mention that NZ Airforce does not have any fighter jets in its inventory anymore. Only rescue planes and helicopters and transport planes. They believe it was an unnecessary expenditure. And used that money in its social services. But then NZ have friendly relations with everyone.
Well except those damn Aussies in sports. They always beat us in cricket, but we always cream them in Rugby.

rightly pointed out i the story bus terminals are dens for this shameful activity.

There was a research which found you can get a charpai and a boy on rent for sexual activity at pirwidhai adda Rawalpindi

"But Pakistan is also a country in denial, turning a blind eye to the sexual exploitation of tens of thousands of poor and vulnerable children."

Streets of Shame - Four Corners

All these countries, India, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh etc have a lot to answer for when it comes to human rights, one country cannot point the finger at another on this huge, disgusting issue.
i dont think China and bangladesh has this problem. more concentrated on the afghan-pak-north india belt.

Wow, I had absolutely no idea such issues existed in Pakistan. This is an absolute unbelievable great shock.

any one remember one song from Gurudutt movie 'Pyasa'

"Jinhe naaz hai hind par wo kahan hain "

Human rights seems to take a back seat in our countries. Politicians need to spend time in more developed nations to learn how to overcome these issues before taking office.

Back
Top Bottom