What's new

Strategic weapons under make in india

Lol We buy cutting Edge tech from west Mate it with India Hardware
Its Far more cutting edge than any Cheap Crap
See the typical Indian import mentality. Can't trust your own made in India stuff and I hit right on the nails. You can continue import and stop taking about made in India by destroying the purity of western weapon with subpar Indian component. :lol:

See the typical Indian import mentality. Can't trust your own made in India stuff and I hit right on the nails. You can continue import and stop taking about made in India by destroying the purity of western weapon with subpar Indian component. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol We want Cutting Edge Its Anything wrong in that. Bomb that hits you Is US & or Israeli made none of our concern :lol::lol: Only Its Performance matters

Pls don't take out these kind of shabby journalist trying to fool the rest the component has installed. Not even a photo of showing at least radar, Propulsion or arrestor hook install on the deck.

Only you take the bait and trusted fully of this kind of face saving delusion report. :enjoy:

I guess you are too eager to beat the Chinese. :lol:

Lol Now facing Heart burn :disagree::disagree: Sorry to burst your buble

Another Update

“Look here, one of the eight diesel alternators, each generating 3 MW power, has already been set to work,” says a Navy officer part of WOT, signalling to a large machine room on the carrier. “Together, that’s about 24 MW power, enough to light up an entire city, but the idea is to have adequate redundancy. The power system is fully automated, thanks to Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., which has put together an Integrated Platform Management System for Vikrant. The schedule for testing, trials, calibration and qualification of individual equipment — including the gas turbines that will power the carrier — is getting ready. Shafting, piping and integration of most auxiliary systems are over on Vikrant. “The outfitting is 62% complete,” says Bhaskar. Trials of all auxiliary systems are set to get under way by the year end, parallel to the construction of modern living spaces on the upper decks.”

13THINSVIKRANT1

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/in-the-heart-of-the-iron-beast/article18440534.ece

Lol We want Cutting Edge Its Anything wrong in that. Bomb that Its you Is US & or Israeli made none of our concern :lol::lol:

Lol Now facing Heart burn :disagree::disagree: Sorry to burst your buble

Another Update

“Look here, one of the eight diesel alternators, each generating 3 MW power, has already been set to work,” says a Navy officer part of WOT, signalling to a large machine room on the carrier. “Together, that’s about 24 MW power, enough to light up an entire city, but the idea is to have adequate redundancy. The power system is fully automated, thanks to Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., which has put together an Integrated Platform Management System for Vikrant. The schedule for testing, trials, calibration and qualification of individual equipment — including the gas turbines that will power the carrier — is getting ready. Shafting, piping and integration of most auxiliary systems are over on Vikrant. “The outfitting is 62% complete,” says Bhaskar. Trials of all auxiliary systems are set to get under way by the year end, parallel to the construction of modern living spaces on the upper decks.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/in-the-heart-of-the-iron-beast/article18440534.ece

IMG_5842.JPG

You mean this? Don't kid yourself with this kind of self delusion India report that is trying to face saving. :lol:

Radar mast no install, deck not complete with no arrestor hook. Most sub system still not install. Only an empty bridge is seen on deck.

Look at the carrier. You think it can be ready in 2018? Please do not insult our intelligents

Look at the carrier. You think it can be ready in 2018? Please do not insult our intelligents

:lol:

Tell me idiot, how will they install propulsion now if they haven't done it yet ?

Will they cut open the flight deck & install the GTs + gearbox ? :lol:

Let me hear some more high IQ Chinese rants...

View attachment 408464

You mean this? Don't kid yourself with this kind of self delusion India report that is trying to face saving. :lol:

Lol These old Picture almost 1-2 year old

You seriously think you Wil get Latest Picture of classified projects Sitting on internet :lol::lol:

Lol Now You biting your on words After I shown the Source :D:D:D

Now STFU

Most Recent One 13 May that I posted of Propulsion shafts

13THINSVIKRANT1

Now Die In Fear :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and please tell me more about what needs to be completed

This is actually old.
yeah It Is Most probably January These Internet bozos CCP think that they can access classified details sitting in there moma's basement

NHszxtw.jpg

Question 1: What is that shiny panel on the top ?
Question 2: why is there scaffolding on that mast ?

:lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom