What's new

Strange Weather Patterns

LimaCharlie

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have recently noted that there have been strange weather patterns all over the world, particularly in Pakistan. The last time, islamabad recieved snow was in 1984, after that 2016 capped the hills with snow again, in 2019, again the hills were covered with snow. Lahore witnessed massive hailstorm in 2011, it turned the city white, again in 2019, there was considerable amounts of hail recorded in the city center temperatures dropped to the lowest in 35 years, keeping this in mind, also note that lahore does not witness annual hailstorms often Average temperatures are dropping in the east and rising in the west. With such changes, is it possible to see regular hailstorms or even snowfall in metropolitan areas such as lahore, islamabad etc.? With the tree plantation drive further aiding in lowering temperatures and causing more rainfall. Is climate change the culprit. Will we ever see blizzards, a frozen rawal lake or a whitened lahore?

Yes the weather is going to be getting more extreme, we will be witnessing more frequent natural disasters like storms, floods, bushfires etc all over the world. This is part of climate change and we cant really do much to stop it

May be Punjab getting its weather back, during my teenage I witnessed every year hail storm...one time I witness more than one foot hail storm, we struck inside rooms since doors were blocked by fallen hails.

Yes the weather is going to be getting more extreme, we will be witnessing more frequent natural disasters like storms, floods, bushfires etc all over the world. This is part of climate change and we cant really do much to stop it
We can control weather by harp or by planting trees.

The vids say it's snow but it's not...it's hailstones

May be Punjab getting its weather back, during my teenage I witnessed every year hail storm...one time I witness more than one foot hail storm, we struck inside rooms since doors were blocked by fallen hails.
That sounds awesome, does planting trees increase the chances of hail? I really hope i can enjoy coffee, while admiring the view in my own city

Tree plantation lowers average temperature and increases rainfall, this may contribue as a big factor in my opinion,

We can control weather by harp or by planting trees.

HAARP dangers are a hoax. I quote part of this article :
IN THE HISTORY of U.S. military research, there's never been a project with such a combination of big science, high sleaze, and pure conspiratorial strangeness. Yet somehow, some way, the story of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, just got sleazier and stranger – all thanks to an elderly physicist named Alfred Wong.

Wong was an early proponent of HAARP, who used the facility in his studies of the ionosphere, the electrically-charged portion of the atmosphere. He also was something of a serial con man, according to a federal plea agreement provided to Danger Room. (.pdf) On Thursday, Wong agreed to pay nearly $1.7 million in damages for falsely billing Darpa and the Interior Department. He also plead guilty to a host of fraud charges.
Please read all of the article.

@Hamartia Antidote @ps3linux

Last edited:
Do you have any photographs of it? Because it sounds amazing, what time period was it? Will it happen again?

Do you have any photographs of it? Because it sounds amazing, what time period was it? Will it happen again?
Sorry dear at that time there were no digital camera or mobile cameras....At least we don't have.

Will it happen again?
I hope so but highly unlikely, cause in the name of broadening the roads corrupt politician cut all the trees since then pollution and heat increase and less rain falls.

I hope so but highly unlikely, cause in the name of broadening the roads corrupt politician cut all the trees since then pollution and heat increase and less rain falls.
Tree plantation is now more encouraged than ever, lahore is becoming greener now.
Avg. Temperaturee are also dropping, hopefully, we'll see some annual hailstorms or maybe even rare snowfall in the coming years

HAARP dangers are a hoax. I quote part of this article :

Please read all of the article.

@Hamartia Antidote @ps3linux

HAARP is just conspiratorial scare mongering

As for weather changes blame global warming, deforestation and incredibly stupid stuff like this

Cloud Seeding Efforts Now Discreetly Underway In Over 50 Countries

The largest cloud seeding system is in the People's Republic of China.

Hey what could go wrong

Some of these companies are apparently being paid for things as mundane as “bursting” clouds ahead of wedding events — the point being to hopefully ensure a rain-free wedding day.
Ridiculous !

While the most commonly used used cloud seeding agent is silver iodide, which is only toxic in large quantities (supposedly), there are other agents that can be used as well. Some of these other agents may well be more toxic than silver iodide.
Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom