What's new

Story of the Two Khans

EjazR

Reaction score
This is also documented in Freedom at Midnight’ by Lapierre and Collins.

Story of the Two Khans by CR Gopalakrishna

The final leg in the partition of the subcontinent was the division of the Great Indian Army. Brother officers who had fought shoulder to shoulder, helping each other in times of crisis, and who had stood behind each other like rocks, were to part. But none of them had any bitterness in them. That was the tradition in which they had grown up. How can they, who had fought together as one in the North African and Burma theatres? And on the hot plains of NWFP? Or in Italy? The Indian Army was truly ‘secular’ or catholic in its outlook, and religion was always personal. Not regimented. When the time came to opt, while many Muslims chose to go to Pakistan; quite a few chose to remain back in the land they were born in, thinking that they would be treated at par with the others. None of them exhibited or carried any bitterness in them, and if at all, their parting was a great heartbreak. They were however under the illusion that they would be meeting one another in their respective Army mess, once things had settled down.

Meet, they did. But not in any Officers Mess, or under Nature’s canopy of blue with the stars twinkling above, under a camp fire, with liquor flowing free, and the delicious smell of roasting meats and a lovely moonlight to brighten up the evening.

Instead, they would meet, facing each other with their rifles, trying to defend their positions in accordance with the ‘Order of the Day’.

At the Army Mess in Delhi, there was the final party being hosted by the Indian Officers to their Pakistan ‘brethren’, who would be leaving in the next few days to their new country of adoption. The Indian side comprised Hindu, Sikh, Parsee and Muslim Officers. There was the ‘burra khana’ and toast after toast was being raised to the departing men. Stories of how they had fought alongside in World War II regaled the listeners, of ambushes, bravados, skirmishes, and of gallantry. Of how one had helped the other from the jaws of death. And how they had made Mussolini’s and Hitler’s men run when the Indian Army made the final charge and assault on their positions. Or of how they had sat in the bars in Rome, out drinking one another, till they had to be carried off to sleep away their stupor. Much bonhomie was shown, and addresses taken, and promises to keep in touch, or to attend weddings were made. There was a lot of laughter, but more often than not, men, who had braved the machine guns and spandaus of the German Army without fear, wept unabashedly in each other’s arms at the final parting.

Similar scenes were witnessed in Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi too, where the Muslim officers bade their Hindu, Muslim and Sikh officers their farewells. Here also, there was high emotion, and promises of meeting either on the polo ground or in the cricket field.

When the time came to bid Col. Mohammed Idris goodbye, there was not a single dry eye in that ‘macho’ gathering. Idris had led them in some of the toughest and bitterest of battles in the Great War. And he had led from the front, encouraging his men, irrespective of which religion they belonged to. To him, they were all the most valiant of men of the Indian Army. To them, he was their ‘role-model; and to quite a few, a father figure. “Kudah Hafiz, my Boys!” he said, trying to put in a brave front. But he couldn’t hold it for long. And as Major Krishna Rao came into his arms, he held him and wept. Krishna Rao had saved Idris, from a concentrated German attack at al Amein in North Africa, blasting ten German Army soldiers with his hand grenades, himself wounded by a bullet, before carrying off his commander to the safety of his men. “Bye my son. Don’t forget our times together” was all he could say. “How can a son forget his father, Sir”, was Krishna Rao’s reply, who too was shedding tears.

At the Delhi Gymkhana Club, was the most touching of farewells. The air was poignant with memories and many of the men had massive lumps in their throats, while some of them were not ashamed to cry.

When the time came to say the final ‘goodbye’, Brigadier Cariappa of the Rajputs regiment, stood on the raised platform, and the hall fell silent. He told them that this was only an ‘au revoir’, and only an au revoir’, and that they would ‘again meet in the same spirit of friendship that has always bound us together’. He said that ‘our history is inseparable.’

(Later on, he had risen to the rank of General and had gone on to become Free India’s First Commander-in-Chief, and far later, recognizing his contributions, honored, much after his retirement as India’s second Field Marshal.) And when he had finished, he went behind the curtains, brought out a covered silver trophy and offered it to the senior Muslim officer there, Brigadier Aga Raza, as a parting gift from the ‘Hindu’ officers to their ‘Muslim’ comrade-in-arms. The trophy showed a Muslim and Hindu sepoy standing side by side with their rifle trained on a common enemy.

As the Muslim officers left, the Indians went to the door, ‘formed an aisle down the steps and out on to the lawn’. One by one, sadness written all over their countenance, the Muslim officers slowly walked down that aisle, out into the night. The Indians raised a final silent toast to the friends that they would never see again.

Of course they would meet. But not on the polo ground or the cricket fields, but on the battlefields of Kashmir!

Now, it is necessary to go back a few back to know the story of the two Khans.
Major Yakoub Khan was a young officer in the Viceroy’s Guards. His father was the Prime Minister to the Nawab of Rampur. He too, had to make his decision on whether to stay back or move on to the newfound land. He went back to his family mansion in Rampur, where he had spent so much time, happy in nature’s surroundings, a part of the hundred odd guests dining in his house, of Christmas, of Divali, of the Id festivities of the hunts, of the line of luxurious cars, and it went on. He moved around the house reliving his childhood, and the games that he had played with his brother and other friends. That evening, the dining table was laden with the delicacies that Yakoub loved, all Mughlai style, prepared by Ramlal, who had virtually brought him up. As they finished their dinner, and were conversing, he broke the news to his mother of his decision to move to Pakistan. The lady was shocked and angry. “I have thought this over for sometime now Ammi, and I have come to this decision. Don’t stand in my way. Let me live my life. You have had yours”, is what he told her. For her, they had lived there for over two centuries, tracing back their ancestry to the Great Ahmed Shah Abdali, and had lived through the Mutiny, where the British had executed Yakoub’s great grandfather for his role.

The young officer tried to convince her that living in Lahore or Karachi would be like living in Delhi.

The next morning Yakoub Khan bid his farewell to his mother, who was draped in a white sari, a sign of mourning. Saying a few verses from the Holy Koran, she waved back, erect and dignified in sorrow. Ramlal, their cook for over twenty-five years and Kundan Singh their driver for over fifteen were there at the gate, their facing streaming down with hot tears. “Kudah Hafeez Baba”, they said. Lassie, his German Shepherdess was barking and whining away, knowing that her young master was never to come back again. Yakoub’s heart was filled with sorrow. Was he doing right, he thought.

He promised he would come back to collect all his trophies and mementoes, once he had settled down.

A few months later, Major Yakoub Khan was leading a battalion of the Pakistan Army on a slope in snow bound Kashmir, going on an offensive against a position held by men, who a few months earlier had been together.

One of the regiments of the Indian Army was the valiant Garhwal Rifles, which was not only holding on to its position, but was stemming the tide of the Pakistani soldiers offensive. Its commander was also a Muslim, who had made his decision to stay back in India, the land of his birth. He was leading the Garhwals and made a counter-offensive attack, leading his men, and going into thick of battle. He too was a Khan, Younis Khan, and was Yakoub’s own brother. The two battalions rushed towards each other, guns blazing, no quarters given, none taken. It was a fight to defend the holy soil of the Motherland. The Khans were not aware that the other was there, leading his men. Suddenly, in the thick of battle, the brothers met face-to-face, both with their Sten guns spitting out the bullets in rapid fire. And then, Younis Khan’s bullet had his brother Yakoub’s name written on it. Yakoub took a full volley ripping his chest. He fell like an oak, mortally wounded.

At this, the Pakistani’s surrendered. It was then that Younis found time to grieve. “What have I done? Why had this to happen in my own hands? What do I tell Ammi and Appajan?”

“Don’t grieve Chote. We are soldiers, and we did our duty. I die in full glory and I am sure God will take me to Him,” replied Yakoub. His throat felt parched. “I am thirsty. Give me some water.” Younis held his water bottle to his elder brothers lips, and the dying man took in large gulps. “Chote! You know? Water never tasted so sweet.” He fell silent for a while. Then he uttered his last words on earth. ”Tell Ammi not to grieve for me, but to think of me kindly. And tell her I died on our great soil. I die happy.” So saying Yakoub let out his last breath.
Younis, with his men surrounding him, heads bent, for his brother, and for the friends that they had to kill in defense of their motherland, were weeping. And as a mark of respect for those fallen soldiers, they all, to a man, reversed arms. And in a further show of deep love and concern, the men of the Indian Army got out their woolen blankets and covered each of the fallen Pakistani soldier, as if protecting him from the bitter cold.

The Corp Commanders’ Room was filled with five of the Senior Commanders, who were directing the Kashmir Operations. They were Maneckshaw, Jasbir Singh, Osmani and Thimaiah, and D’Cruz, all of them of the rank of colonels The table was holding five steaming mugs of black coffee laced with rum, while the five of them were poring over the Ops Map, and marking the captured terrains with colored pins.

There was a distinct knock on the door, and is it opened the Havildar Major announced the visitor. “Come in! Come in Major,” said Maneckshaw
In walked Major Younis Khan, and as he executed his smart salute, Col. D’Cruz said, “At ease Major! And what news have you brought?” “Mission accomplished Sir,” said Major Younis Khan to his Commanding Officer. Coming away from his table, and putting a friendly hand around Younis, the C.O. said, “I know Major. It was commendable what you did. And I am really sorry for Yakoub. I knew him well and respected him. In fact, we all did” He paused and looked out of the window at the falling drifts of fresh snow. “That is how wars are, and this what war does.” His words conveyed the agony of five grieving hearts. And Colonel Jasbir Singh, turned back, wiping his tears.

Awwww. Do you want us to cry or something? And why did you Indian "Muslims" take the side of kuffar hindus and sikhs over an all Muslim army?

And by the way nice fiction...it will make a great bollywood flop.

This is also documented in Freedom at Midnight’ by Lapierre and Collins.

Story of the Two Khans by CR Gopalakrishna

The final leg in the partition of the subcontinent was the division of the Great Indian Army. Brother officers who had fought shoulder to shoulder, helping each other in times of crisis, and who had stood behind each other like rocks, were to part. But none of them had any bitterness in them. That was the tradition in which they had grown up. How can they, who had fought together as one in the North African and Burma theatres? And on the hot plains of NWFP? Or in Italy? The Indian Army was truly ‘secular’ or catholic in its outlook, and religion was always personal. Not regimented. When the time came to opt, while many Muslims chose to go to Pakistan; quite a few chose to remain back in the land they were born in, thinking that they would be treated at par with the others. None of them exhibited or carried any bitterness in them, and if at all, their parting was a great heartbreak. They were however under the illusion that they would be meeting one another in their respective Army mess, once things had settled down.

Meet, they did. But not in any Officers Mess, or under Nature’s canopy of blue with the stars twinkling above, under a camp fire, with liquor flowing free, and the delicious smell of roasting meats and a lovely moonlight to brighten up the evening.

Instead, they would meet, facing each other with their rifles, trying to defend their positions in accordance with the ‘Order of the Day’.

At the Army Mess in Delhi, there was the final party being hosted by the Indian Officers to their Pakistan ‘brethren’, who would be leaving in the next few days to their new country of adoption. The Indian side comprised Hindu, Sikh, Parsee and Muslim Officers. There was the ‘burra khana’ and toast after toast was being raised to the departing men. Stories of how they had fought alongside in World War II regaled the listeners, of ambushes, bravados, skirmishes, and of gallantry. Of how one had helped the other from the jaws of death. And how they had made Mussolini’s and Hitler’s men run when the Indian Army made the final charge and assault on their positions. Or of how they had sat in the bars in Rome, out drinking one another, till they had to be carried off to sleep away their stupor. Much bonhomie was shown, and addresses taken, and promises to keep in touch, or to attend weddings were made. There was a lot of laughter, but more often than not, men, who had braved the machine guns and spandaus of the German Army without fear, wept unabashedly in each other’s arms at the final parting.

Similar scenes were witnessed in Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi too, where the Muslim officers bade their Hindu, Muslim and Sikh officers their farewells. Here also, there was high emotion, and promises of meeting either on the polo ground or in the cricket field.

When the time came to bid Col. Mohammed Idris goodbye, there was not a single dry eye in that ‘macho’ gathering. Idris had led them in some of the toughest and bitterest of battles in the Great War. And he had led from the front, encouraging his men, irrespective of which religion they belonged to. To him, they were all the most valiant of men of the Indian Army. To them, he was their ‘role-model; and to quite a few, a father figure. “Kudah Hafiz, my Boys!” he said, trying to put in a brave front. But he couldn’t hold it for long. And as Major Krishna Rao came into his arms, he held him and wept. Krishna Rao had saved Idris, from a concentrated German attack at al Amein in North Africa, blasting ten German Army soldiers with his hand grenades, himself wounded by a bullet, before carrying off his commander to the safety of his men. “Bye my son. Don’t forget our times together” was all he could say. “How can a son forget his father, Sir”, was Krishna Rao’s reply, who too was shedding tears.

At the Delhi Gymkhana Club, was the most touching of farewells. The air was poignant with memories and many of the men had massive lumps in their throats, while some of them were not ashamed to cry.

When the time came to say the final ‘goodbye’, Brigadier Cariappa of the Rajputs regiment, stood on the raised platform, and the hall fell silent. He told them that this was only an ‘au revoir’, and only an au revoir’, and that they would ‘again meet in the same spirit of friendship that has always bound us together’. He said that ‘our history is inseparable.’

(Later on, he had risen to the rank of General and had gone on to become Free India’s First Commander-in-Chief, and far later, recognizing his contributions, honored, much after his retirement as India’s second Field Marshal.) And when he had finished, he went behind the curtains, brought out a covered silver trophy and offered it to the senior Muslim officer there, Brigadier Aga Raza, as a parting gift from the ‘Hindu’ officers to their ‘Muslim’ comrade-in-arms. The trophy showed a Muslim and Hindu sepoy standing side by side with their rifle trained on a common enemy.

As the Muslim officers left, the Indians went to the door, ‘formed an aisle down the steps and out on to the lawn’. One by one, sadness written all over their countenance, the Muslim officers slowly walked down that aisle, out into the night. The Indians raised a final silent toast to the friends that they would never see again.

Of course they would meet. But not on the polo ground or the cricket fields, but on the battlefields of Kashmir!

Now, it is necessary to go back a few back to know the story of the two Khans.
Major Yakoub Khan was a young officer in the Viceroy’s Guards. His father was the Prime Minister to the Nawab of Rampur. He too, had to make his decision on whether to stay back or move on to the newfound land. He went back to his family mansion in Rampur, where he had spent so much time, happy in nature’s surroundings, a part of the hundred odd guests dining in his house, of Christmas, of Divali, of the Id festivities of the hunts, of the line of luxurious cars, and it went on. He moved around the house reliving his childhood, and the games that he had played with his brother and other friends. That evening, the dining table was laden with the delicacies that Yakoub loved, all Mughlai style, prepared by Ramlal, who had virtually brought him up. As they finished their dinner, and were conversing, he broke the news to his mother of his decision to move to Pakistan. The lady was shocked and angry. “I have thought this over for sometime now Ammi, and I have come to this decision. Don’t stand in my way. Let me live my life. You have had yours”, is what he told her. For her, they had lived there for over two centuries, tracing back their ancestry to the Great Ahmed Shah Abdali, and had lived through the Mutiny, where the British had executed Yakoub’s great grandfather for his role.

The young officer tried to convince her that living in Lahore or Karachi would be like living in Delhi.

The next morning Yakoub Khan bid his farewell to his mother, who was draped in a white sari, a sign of mourning. Saying a few verses from the Holy Koran, she waved back, erect and dignified in sorrow. Ramlal, their cook for over twenty-five years and Kundan Singh their driver for over fifteen were there at the gate, their facing streaming down with hot tears. “Kudah Hafeez Baba”, they said. Lassie, his German Shepherdess was barking and whining away, knowing that her young master was never to come back again. Yakoub’s heart was filled with sorrow. Was he doing right, he thought.

He promised he would come back to collect all his trophies and mementoes, once he had settled down.

A few months later, Major Yakoub Khan was leading a battalion of the Pakistan Army on a slope in snow bound Kashmir, going on an offensive against a position held by men, who a few months earlier had been together.

One of the regiments of the Indian Army was the valiant Garhwal Rifles, which was not only holding on to its position, but was stemming the tide of the Pakistani soldiers offensive. Its commander was also a Muslim, who had made his decision to stay back in India, the land of his birth. He was leading the Garhwals and made a counter-offensive attack, leading his men, and going into thick of battle. He too was a Khan, Younis Khan, and was Yakoub’s own brother. The two battalions rushed towards each other, guns blazing, no quarters given, none taken. It was a fight to defend the holy soil of the Motherland. The Khans were not aware that the other was there, leading his men. Suddenly, in the thick of battle, the brothers met face-to-face, both with their Sten guns spitting out the bullets in rapid fire. And then, Younis Khan’s bullet had his brother Yakoub’s name written on it. Yakoub took a full volley ripping his chest. He fell like an oak, mortally wounded.

At this, the Pakistani’s surrendered. It was then that Younis found time to grieve. “What have I done? Why had this to happen in my own hands? What do I tell Ammi and Appajan?”

“Don’t grieve Chote. We are soldiers, and we did our duty. I die in full glory and I am sure God will take me to Him,” replied Yakoub. His throat felt parched. “I am thirsty. Give me some water.” Younis held his water bottle to his elder brothers lips, and the dying man took in large gulps. “Chote! You know? Water never tasted so sweet.” He fell silent for a while. Then he uttered his last words on earth. ”Tell Ammi not to grieve for me, but to think of me kindly. And tell her I died on our great soil. I die happy.” So saying Yakoub let out his last breath.
Younis, with his men surrounding him, heads bent, for his brother, and for the friends that they had to kill in defense of their motherland, were weeping. And as a mark of respect for those fallen soldiers, they all, to a man, reversed arms. And in a further show of deep love and concern, the men of the Indian Army got out their woolen blankets and covered each of the fallen Pakistani soldier, as if protecting him from the bitter cold.

The Corp Commanders’ Room was filled with five of the Senior Commanders, who were directing the Kashmir Operations. They were Maneckshaw, Jasbir Singh, Osmani and Thimaiah, and D’Cruz, all of them of the rank of colonels The table was holding five steaming mugs of black coffee laced with rum, while the five of them were poring over the Ops Map, and marking the captured terrains with colored pins.

There was a distinct knock on the door, and is it opened the Havildar Major announced the visitor. “Come in! Come in Major,” said Maneckshaw
In walked Major Younis Khan, and as he executed his smart salute, Col. D’Cruz said, “At ease Major! And what news have you brought?” “Mission accomplished Sir,” said Major Younis Khan to his Commanding Officer. Coming away from his table, and putting a friendly hand around Younis, the C.O. said, “I know Major. It was commendable what you did. And I am really sorry for Yakoub. I knew him well and respected him. In fact, we all did” He paused and looked out of the window at the falling drifts of fresh snow. “That is how wars are, and this what war does.” His words conveyed the agony of five grieving hearts. And Colonel Jasbir Singh, turned back, wiping his tears.

I have my doubts about the veracity of this story. There was Sahibzada Yaqub Ali Khan, related to the Nawabs of Rampur, who was born in 1920 and joined British Indian Army. He opted for Pakistan in 1947 and rose to the rank of Lt General, serving in many very important posts on the way including CGS, Commander of East Pakistan etc. He retired in 1972 and later served as ambassador to USA, France and USSR; finally as Pakistani Foreign Minister. He was very highly regarded in the Army as well as a Statesman. It is doubtful if there was another Yaqub Khan also from Rampur aristocracy in the PA.

I have my doubts about the veracity of this story. There was Sahibzada Yaqub Ali Khan, related to the Nawabs of Rampur, who was born in 1920 and joined British Indian Army. He opted for Pakistan in 1947 and rose to the rank of Lt General, serving in many very important posts on the way including CGS, Commander of East Pakistan etc. He retired in 1972 and later served as ambassador to USA, France and USSR; finally as Pakistani Foreign Minister. He was very highly regarded in the Army as well as a Statesman. It is doubtful if there was another Yaqub Khan also from Rampur aristocracy in the PA.

101% correct, http://pakistaniat.com/2008/04/23/sahibzada-yaqoob-khan/

His brother, did stay in the Indian Army, and most probably became a Maj general in the indian army.

Man, these Indians do have one hell of fictional brains. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This story does tell the length the Indians will go to prove something.

Moderators please close this thread. The article posted by the person who made this thread is a bunch of B.S. !

Awwww. Do you want us to cry or something? And why did you Indian "Muslims" take the side of kuffar hindus and sikhs over an all Muslim army?

Omar,

In WWII all hindu,muslim,sikh were fighting as indian , they respect each other as country fellow , they were all first indian then hindu,muslim,sikh.

Mir Jaffer and mir sadiq were muslim but what they did neither any sikh nor hindu can do to his country.

You should understand that we are muslim first then Pakistani or Indian or Arab etc.

Moderators please close this thread. The article posted by the person who made this thread is a bunch of B.S. !

Why delete it, let other Pakistani guys see it and also Indians to know about the lies that are spread by Indians.

This one piece of Indian fictionalization proves to what great lengths they can go to through rubbish stories & accusations on us.

Omar,

In WWII all hindu,muslim,sikh were fighting as indian , they respect each other as country fellow , they were all first indian then hindu,muslim,sikh.

Mir Jaffer and mir sadiq were muslim but what they did neither any sikh nor hindu can do to his country.

You should understand that we are muslim first then Pakistani or Indian or Arab etc.

I seriously doubt you are a Pakistani.

First of all this is 2009, Pakistan and India being two different countries is a reality, we are not slaves of British like we were in WW2.

Secondly, imagine a war between Pakistan and India. An Indian Muslim is in the Indian army fighting side by side with his Hindu and Sikh Indian soldiers against an almost ALL Muslim Pakistani army. Now imagine he gets shot and dies. He would be remembered for fighting along side by side with Hindus and Sikhs (who by the way are not even the People of the Book but are Kuffars) against an all Muslim army, and he was protecting a Hindu majority India from a Muslim majority Pakistan.

Now imagine a Pakistani Muslim fighting side by side with his Muslim Pakistani soldiers against a Hindu majority army. Now imagine he gets shot and embraces martyrdom. He would be remembered for fighting along side by side with Muslims against a Hindu majority army, and he was protecting a Muslim majority Pakistan from a Hindu majority India.

Now which side would you like to be on?

I will never understand pro-india indian "muslims".

Pakistanis are rankled by the fact that some Muslims chose to stay in India and made it their motherland. They have trouble believing that Muslims can live in India with respect and show the same affection towards India as Pakistanis show towards their motherland. For them Pakistan is the place meant for Muslims and their brethren who failed to come to Pakistan are suffering at the hands of Hindus. This is what has been inculcated in them through education and word of mouth. The basis of Pakistans foundation are threatened if somebody even utters a word of Muslim Hindu unity or their devotion to their motherland, and thus the immediate and violent denials.

I think it is because of the rude shock people get when they look outside in the real world and realize that all the hate propaganda they have been taught since childhood is an utter lie. Then some go into denial claiming anything they are uncomfortable with as a lie. But the truth still remains; and faced with increasing burden of facts that their beliefs are challenged, some further dig their heads in to the sand and look for any straw to convince themselves they are correct. Thence they become believers in conspiracy theories of wildest imagination; further start believing that the world is bent on hurting them, and does so by lying to them, and become hard headed and immune to any logic or reason. Religion comes in as a handy tool to convince self and others of their beliefs when no rational proof is present; distorting it to gross reshaping of external reality to meet ones personal beliefs. Some resort to aggressiveness and threatening behavior as a means to cope with reality. Hate makes one irrational; reason sees you through.

Last edited:

First of all this is 2009, Pakistan and India being two different countries is a reality, we are not slaves of British like we were in WW2.

Secondly, imagine a war between Pakistan and India. An Indian Muslim is in the Indian army fighting side by side with his Hindu and Sikh Indian soldiers against an almost ALL Muslim Pakistani army. Now imagine he gets shot and dies. He would be remembered for fighting along side by side with Hindus and Sikhs (who by the way are not even the People of the Book but are Kuffars) against an all Muslim army, and he was protecting a Hindu majority India from a Muslim majority Pakistan.

Now imagine a Pakistani Muslim fighting side by side with his Muslim Pakistani soldiers against a Hindu majority army. Now imagine he gets shot and embraces martyrdom. He would be remembered for fighting along side by side with Muslims against a Hindu majority army, and he was protecting a Muslim majority Pakistan from a Hindu majority India.

You are fully confused .:crazy:

Are you first muslim or Pakistani?:tsk:

Pakistanis are rankled by the fact that some Muslims chose to stay in India and made it their motherland. They have trouble believing that Muslims can live in India with respect and show the same affection towards India as Pakistanis show towards their motherland. For them Pakistan is the place meant for Muslims and their brethren who failed to come to Pakistan are suffering at the hands of Hindus. This is what has been inculcated in them through education and word of mouth. The basis of Pakistans foundation are threatened if somebody even utters a word of Muslim Hindu unity or their devotion to their motherland, and thus the immediate and violent denials.

I think it is because of the rude shock people get when they look outside in the real world and realize that all the hate propaganda they have been taught since childhood is an utter lie. Then some go into denial claiming anything they are uncomfortable with as a lie. But the truth still remains; and faced with increasing burden of facts that their beliefs are challenged, some further dig their heads in to the sand and look for any straw to convince themselves they are correct. Thence they become believers in conspiracy theories of wildest imagination; further start believing that the world is bent on hurting them, and does so by lying to them, and become hard headed and immune to any logic or reason. Some resort to aggressiveness and threatening behavior as a means to cope with reality. Hate makes one irrational.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man u serious ???? If u r respecting Indian Muslims then why the hell are ur soldiers killing, raping so called Indian Muslims in Kashmir ??? Y the Indian Hindus destroyed Babri Mosque ??? Y Indian Muslim children, women, men were killed, raped in Gujrat riots by the thousands ??? Have u checked the thread where ur Indian Hindu leader tells how he & his men ripped apart pregnant Muslim women & took out their un born children???

That's the respect if u provide to Muslims for staying in & fighting for India, then i guess we are happy over here and any Muslim who has suffered would definitely be cursing his forefathers for not migrating to Pakistan.

Don't answer with a stupid answer just like above, we don't have any issues with Muslims living in india or why they didn't come, we do have issue about the above inhuman barbaric respect that u provide the Indian Muslims.

Just from the above discussion just see, how Pakistan made one muslim Brother a Lt Gen and then a statesman and how the other Indian Muslim brother left in India retired and no name in history books.

So now don't bother with ur BS kind of comments and if u have anything useful to add then do otherwise keep it shut.

Bro, this guy has some very serious mental issue, aren't there any good Psychiatric doctors in India ???

Last edited:

We do not see See If that soldier is a hindu,muslim,sikh etc etc.. All we see Is,Hes an Indian or not. When He dies,hes remembered as an Indian who gave life for his motherland. If it was so, why do you fight with taliban? They are muslims too..... Will you just stay calm and see taliban killing your people?

Man you are Sik , Dont you know that every country tells its soldiers to die for the country, not for his religion.

I think we should get back to the thread, the India - Pakistan battle isn't gonna end soon, so instead of throwing accusation, it will be better to post as per the thread. This rivalry has no end.

We do not see See If that soldier is a hindu,muslim,sikh etc etc.. All we see Is,Hes an Indian or not. When He dies,hes remembered as an Indian who gave life for his motherland. If it was so, why do you fight with taliban? They are muslims too..... Will you just stay calm and see taliban killing your people?

Man you are Sik , Dont you know that every country tells its soldiers to die for the country, not for his religion.

Amarnath, i do have a very beautiful answer for ur this post, but alas can't post it as Indians won't understand it & this is not the thread too for such posts. Plus u have to have knowledge about what Islam is and what it says, then u might understand.

Kindly don't post a reply to this i know what it is gonna be, so plzz don't waste ur energy, instead post useful things on other threads as this is not the thread for it.

Back
Top Bottom