What's new

Story of Bravery and Betrayal !! _ Revolt of 1857

So because of that, we should stop condemning it? Should we just say nothing when women and children get butchered?

Shit happens in everday life as well... in every society and nation. Should we stop condemning murder in peace as well then?
No no. Condemned. :tup:

dont kill me pls but i think it was in common man's benefit if we would have never revolted for independence from uk i mean look how they are treating their minorities it better then india and pakistan. most of u guys would agree our daily life would have been lot better our country in better shape our systems in better condition we would be first world citizen of a proper first world country where hindus muslims and sikhs would have be living peacefully.
33.GIF

Your ancestors didnt sympathise with them... these were the same people who help the british colonise you.. and the "independence" started due to political reason mostly n not for the love of freedom..
You don't know anything about my ancestors. If the mughals had kept their house in order, then british would never have conquered india.

You don't know anything about my ancestors. If the mughals had kept their house in order, then british would never have conquered india.
Mughals were already out of the equation before the the British domination in 1757......

there was independent Hindu and Muslim nawabs/rulers.

Those areas were Bengal too, that time. That is what I said. Check Bengal presidency. Bengal was divided into pieces in 1905. Only BD left as the true independent descendant of Bengal today.
Are you stupid? No Bengali midget mussalman was in Bihar. Bihar was ruled by Bhumihar feudal landlords and some Rajasthani immigrant gangs in the north

what weapons do you have ...... i mean except the obvious ones??
Mainly bolt actions and other assortments of various rifles. Senior members have automatics but I'm not sure which models.

Are you stupid? No Bengali midget mussalman was in Bihar. Bihar was ruled by Bhumihar feudal landlords and some Rajasthani immigrant gangs in the north

Mainly bolt actions and other assortments of various rifles. Senior members have automatics but I'm not sure which models.
so what your next plan??

Back
Top Bottom