What's new

Stopping bla attack promotion on social media

Oruc

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There has been a trend in which mostly people living abroad or our padosis are trying to make a hero out of the bla suicide bomber.
Our security agencies are looking in the sleep mode. First of all they should take notice of this and take proper action.

But I remember we here on PDF also used to take stand in this war. When offensive against Taliban started we here made a thread where people posted links of social media pages promoting taliban and pdf members reported them and we succeeded in bringing down many pages.

Why not now? We should take a little time and for our sake for our country's sake act against such trend expose them and promote our counter narrative.

I know people are pissed at neutrals but this is bigger than our differences. We have to protect our homeland now. We can sort out other differences as we go along. But Pakistan comes first. Plz however small it is lets make our contribution.

Realistically there's only so much you can do.

You could black vigo account owners if they are in Pakistan, but you are met with backlash for 'missing students' - (who always end up as terrorists)

And unless they break Twitter rules, you can't do anything against the account.

You could maybe mass report but I'm not sure how Twitter works in that regard, if the number of reports actually makes a difference.

Someone should try to RAT a few of those pro-TTP/pro-BLA accounts and see if there's a network or something

Neutrals think PTI social media workers are bigger threats.
How many PTI social media workers have been placed in 4th schedule list?
How many are being tried under ATA?
How many are missing?

There has been a trend in which mostly people living abroad or our padosis are trying to make a hero out of the bla suicide bomber.
Our security agencies are looking in the sleep mode. First of all they should take notice of this and take proper action.

But I remember we here on PDF also used to take stand in this war. When offensive against Taliban started we here made a thread where people posted links of social media pages promoting taliban and pdf members reported them and we succeeded in bringing down many pages.

Why not now? We should take a little time and for our sake for our country's sake act against such trend expose them and promote our counter narrative.

I know people are pissed at neutrals but this is bigger than our differences. We have to protect our homeland now. We can sort out other differences as we go along. But Pakistan comes first. Plz however small it is lets make our contribution.
I think in 2015/16 there was a serious effort by state of Pakistan to stop terrorist sympathizers sitting abroad however it lost steam once the focus went somewhere else.

How many PTI social media workers have been placed in 4th schedule list?
How many are being tried under ATA?
How many are missing?

I think in 2015/16 there was a serious effort by state of Pakistan to stop terrorist sympathizers sitting abroad however it lost steam once the focus went somewhere else.

"Coincidently" the COAS was Raheel Sharif. When Bajwa came instead of keep the momentum we took a defensive approach wich led us here.
If there is will and right peole on top you can do anything, even in Pakistan.

I have it on good authority that if 15 or more organic accounts report the same content in any one day it gets flagged and repeated reports of the same account result in a shadow ban.

2-3 aggressive tweets are all it takes. So go for it spot the culprits and get your friends and family to start a report spree 😂

آئی ایس پی آر کو جب عوام نے ٹویٹر پر گھسیٹا تب سے آئی ایس پی آر کو سانپ سونگھ گیا ہے اور وہ قومہ میں چلا گیا ہے

آئی ایس پی آر کو جب عوام نے ٹویٹر پر گھسیٹا تب سے آئی ایس پی آر کو سانپ سونگھ گیا ہے اور وہ قومہ میں چلا گیا ہے
Sir ase lgra ha , bht din sa tweet nhi hure

If we see, BLA is doing systematic information warfare. If you just see any Pro BLA account, from there you will see lots of Bots/fake accounts having similar names with the same type of content. Guys as a responsible Pakistani, I would suggest TAG/copy those accounts here and we will all report those accounts. this is the at least we can do to support our country.

read comments of thier last tweet of shaheen missile test . its went too far first time they realized how much people hate them . since then they are silent even many poke them for kuch to bolo

exactly there are in silent mode. since their last tweet lots of things happened but no update on twitter. Any how may ALLAH help us and save Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad

Is mulk ka interior minister opposition ka khilaf jhoota parcha kutwa raha ha harami, Fia sa chapa perwa raha ha, BLA, ttp jo marzi propaganda kerti raha, in ki zatiyaat mulk sa upper hain.
Yeh woh suar ha jo kahta tha nawaz ka istaqbaal naoozbilla Haj sa bara sawab ha.

The people of Pakistan were under a false illusion that the establishment/agencies always protect Pakistan's national interests. That was the only reason they ignored all illegal and unconstitutional acts (including enforced disappearances) by the security agencies.

Now as it has become absolutely clear that the Establishment prioritizes American and personal/institutional interests over Pakistan's national interests, there is no point in supporting/ignoring crimes committed by them as they may well be doing these heinous crimes for personal/institutional gains.

Back
Top Bottom