What's new

Stop Explaining yourself Imran

But unlike most, I have a solution. Kick Imran Khan in the butt, and make Asad Omar the Prime Minister. Disclaimer: I don't know Asam Omar, never met him. Only seen and heard him on media. So maybe his is also a puppet of foreign masters. But I get good vibes about him. I think, he has all the necessary capabilities of becoming PM.

And by the way, if every Tom, Dick and Harry can get your Prime Minister to do what they want, then your PM is a Maha Chutiya. Truly, Imran Khan is a case of Maha Chutiya leading a bunch of Chutiyas. You simply cannot defend his incompetence and his treason.
That is a poor solution if you are going by feeling

That is a poor solution if you are going by feeling

My feelings are better than your feelings :D

Jokes aside, where possible international intrigue is involved, everyone goes by feeling, because no one has the ability to peer into another's heart. We can only look at actions and get a feel for the situation. And actions give a damning picture of Imran Khan. So Asad Umar still wins.

My feelings are better than your feelings :D

Jokes aside, where possible international intrigue is involved, everyone goes by feeling, because no one has the ability to peer into another's heart. We can only look at actions and get a feel for the situation. And actions give a damning picture of Imran Khan. So Asad Umar still wins.
Asad Umar was absolutely clueless and incompetent during his tenure as finance minister and partially worsened the crisis faced by the country by his indecision. So I disagree based on informed opinions from global financial experts on his actions - no feelings involved.
The same way Ayub Khan was one of the most damaging leaders to Pakistan - informed opinion from both local and foreign SMEs both active at that time or retrospectively.

Asad Umar was absolutely clueless and incompetent during his tenure as finance minister and partially worsened the crisis faced by the country by his indecision. So I disagree based on informed opinions from global financial experts on his actions - no feelings involved.
The same way Ayub Khan was one of the most damaging leaders to Pakistan - informed opinion from both local and foreign SMEs both active at that time or retrospectively.

All I ever heard was praise for this man... Linked him to the golden age of Pakistan(at least economically) blah blah

Can you point towards sources which are against this view point ... Would gladly appreciate it.

Really? Care to share a link where a global financial expert is criticizing Asad Umar? Or even a local one?

D
When a man is hit in the nuts, he returns to his mama. Meaning, he returns to the his base state - the stuff he is made of. Imran Khan is a beggar, and when nothing else works and the going gets tough, he returns to begging, pleading, groveling. You can't fault him, you need to accuse the people who put him in power. Next time, please don't choose a beggar.
Mr ptwaree nawazoo and zardari the dakoos were good that's why I prefer calling PMLN PPP JUIF the gadhaa league's

Really? Care to share a link where a global financial expert is criticizing Asad Umar? Or even a local one?
Here is a start
https://www.dawn.com/news/1478316
All I ever heard was praise for this man... Linked him to the golden age of Pakistan(at least economically) blah blah

Can you point towards sources which are against this view point ... Would gladly appreciate it.
Please see above - one of the comments in there are good “A good economist doesn’t make a good finance minister”
To be fair, he had a lot of expectations with him and a lot of cards stacked against him in a game he did not know how to fully play(for that matter the entire PTI government was hapless in their first year)

Let's be clear. Having no interest in political intrigue and having no trust from Imran Khan are badges of honor for this man. As for not having a plan and not being prepared in advance - you have to provide proof that Imran Khan made his unreasonable promises on Umar's advice. Did Umar propose 50 million houses? That housing scheme has all the signs of Western thinking on it, and represents a cookie cutter approach of applying a Western practice to Pakistan without giving any thought. That's exactly how the incompetent Imran Khan works based on whispers from foreign agents. Why are you dragging Asad Umar into this?

In order to be anything in PTI, you cannot be confrontational with Imran Khan. When Khan hears sweet whispers from foreign agents, you have to say "Yes sir!". Umar's silence was a well calculated move that allowed him to serve as Finance Minister, and show his economic wisdom by bringing down imports and improving the CAD - which improved Pakistan's position on the table with IMF. The one economic success which PTI boasts about - improvement in CAD - is Asad Umar's gift to the nation. A gift that is now being eroded by Incompetent Khan and his troupe of merry clowns.

The limited intelligence and child like whims of Imran Khan make him a non-ideal candidate for approving economic policy, which is a game of staying nimble on your feet and reacting quickly to a very wide range of variables. Khan has only himself to blame. Had he shown trust in Asad Umar and left economic policy in his hand, he would have a lot to show today.

Let's be clear. Having no interest in political intrigue and having no trust from Imran Khan are badges of honor for this man. As for not having a plan and not being prepared in advance - you have to provide proof that Imran Khan made his unreasonable promises on Umar's advice. Did Umar propose 50 million houses? That housing scheme has all the signs of Western thinking on it, and represents a cookie cutter approach of applying a Western practice to Pakistan without giving any thought. That's exactly how the incompetent Imran Khan works based on whispers from foreign agents. Why are you dragging Asad Umar into this?

In order to be anything in PTI, you cannot be confrontational with Imran Khan. When Khan hears sweet whispers from foreign agents, you have to say "Yes sir!". Umar's silence was a well calculated move that allowed him to serve as Finance Minister, and show his economic wisdom by bringing down imports and improving the CAD - which improved Pakistan's position on the table with IMF. The one economic success which PTI boasts about - improvement in CAD - is Asad Umar's gift to the nation. A gift that is now being eroded by Incompetent Khan and his troupe of merry clowns.

The limited intelligence and child like whims of Imran Khan make him a non-ideal candidate for approving economic policy, which is a game of staying nimble on your feet and reacting quickly to a very wide range of variables. Khan has only himself to blame. Had he shown trust in Asad Umar and left economic policy in his hand, he would have a lot to show today.
Your argument has merit since IK isn’t exactly a manager of sorts. He is Marx when you need a Stalin(proverbially ofc)

Back
Top Bottom