What's new

Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh's home after India's defeat to Sri Lanka

Stupid people,it's just a game.it happens in Pakistan too.

Ridiculous!! It's just a sport such fickle people.. :cuckoo:

So glad we're Sri Lankans .. The amount of disappointments we had to endure of loosing 4 WC finals in 7 years, Kept our decorum and class, Kept on the islander vibe.. Celebrated our Cricketer for what they are sportsmen not gods.. And stood by them through their agony

Lol , so india lost the final because he didnt play well for 20 balls???what about the rest of 100 balls you had to play with, what did the other players do apart from virat??? It wasnt just yuvraj....

225419-1889368.jpg

After India suffered a massive defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka in the ICC World Twenty20 finals on Sunday evening, Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh's house in the Manimajra locality of Chandigarh was pelted with stones, according to Amar Ujala.

Police immediately rushed to the cricketer's home to pacify the angry crowd that had gathered outside.

Yuvraj scored a painfully slow 11 off 21 balls, which drastically reduced the pace of the Indian innings towards the end. Sri Lanka went on to win the match by 6 wickets with over 2 overs to spare.

Yuvraj Singh, who recovered from cancer and made a comeback to the Indian side, has not looked his old aggressive self for quite some time, including in the World Twenty20 and other tournaments in the recent past.

In the past too, irate fans have attacked the homes of cricketers including that of the skipper, Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh's home after India's defeat to Sri Lanka | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
It is unfortunate. Yuvi had won so many matches for India that I would lose count. He is not in form, after his invasive treatment. Beating him is easy but scoring in such a high pressure match is far more difficult. Sorry Yuvi :(

Ridiculous!! It's just a sport such fickle people.. :cuckoo:

So glad we're Sri Lankans .. The amount of disappointments we had to endure of loosing 4 WC finals in 7 years, Kept our decorum and class, Kept on the islander vibe.. Celebrated our Cricketer for what they are sportsmen not gods.. And stood by them through their agony

not defending those scums and their pathetic act but just for argument's sake in India cricket is a much much bigger thing than just a sport

The only player i like in Indian team.. Shame full act of people..

not defending those scums and their pathetic act but just for argument's sake in India cricket is a much much bigger thing than just a sport

I get that.. Indians are fanatical when it comes to cricket.. May be because it's a one sport nation of a billion but still does thier lives depend on it ?? And this is not even the first time for such reactions in India.. Just thought that with the country developing and a educated middle class expanding, People would get out of insensible habits

LMAO @ "islander vibe"

Ofcause it is.. Sport is not a matter of life and death for us.. Win or loose we booze.. :smokin:

This is the reason why I refused to play for the Indian national team. It may have been India's loss but my health and safety is more important :D

it is.. Sport is not a matter of life and death for us.. Win or loose we booze.. :smokin:

It isn't for most people here either, except for a retarded few where convenient. Win or lose, we still booze as well - It's the sub-continental vibe :cheers:

It's the sub-continental vibe :cheers:

Nah mate.. Few blokes like you may be an exception (and Keralites) but generally you mainlanders are way too intense and overemotional.. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom