What's new

Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh's home after India's defeat to Sri Lanka

Are you fuckin retarded? And what about his innings against Australia a couple of matches ago? Were it not for him , its probable the match would've been lost. The poor guy has just recovered from cancer , the last thing he needs is a bunch if gawars throwing stones at his place. And really?Investigated for match fixing? His daily income is probably your yearly income, he doesn't have any need for more money dumbass , it's the newer players and failed players that mostly engage in that sort of tomfoolery.

Calm down.... he gets/enjoys the praise from the fans when he wins the matches right!!!! so when a match is lost that too an world cup final is because of him, then fans have the rights to get angry on him..
ya.. he recovered from cancer so go home sit and have some oats. and there're lots of athletes who earns my yearly income in one day but still they match fix, you've no clue about it, so don't talk

Yesterday was the end of my two favorite sport stars Yuvraj and The Undertaker

Man it was a game. We lose one final and Yuvi has been made the evil demon of Indian cricket. Many great players have come in and out of form throughout history. If they were not given second chances, many legends of cricket would not have been known to fans. Yes, Dhoni did made a error in sending Yuvi over in-form batsmen but he too makes mistakes. No one's perfect. Let's learn from mistakes and focus on future matches, rather than vilifying a player.

I BELIEVE IN YUVRAJ & DHONI AND I BELIEVE IN INDIAN CRICKET.

No matter what, Yuvraj was, and still is my hero and to many others. His glorious innings of the past is alone to satisfy his memories. People should blaming him.

I get that.. Indians are fanatical when it comes to cricket.. May be because it's a one sport nation of a billion but still does thier lives depend on it ?? And this is not even the first time for such reactions in India.. Just thought that with the country developing and a educated middle class expanding, People would get out of insensible habits

Ofcause it is.. Sport is not a matter of life and death for us.. Win or loose we booze.. :smokin:

Indians (especially Northern ones) are hooligans in their original form have a violent streak in them. In Delhi, people shoot each other over parking space disputes :lol:. That's why I find it so funny when people think Indians are somehow more peaceful than others.

These fools won't do anything when they hear corruption scandals but can't handle when they loose a cricket Match...

its not the fist time..there another video where people fro Delhi burining photos of SLn cricketers ,lol

anyways India did`nt lose because of Yuvi..They were not good enough..openers were scoring at 5 rpo and MS Dhoni and Kohli were`nt good enough hit Malinga ..There was no dew like in Hobbart !

its not the fist time..there another video where people fro Delhi burining photos of SLn cricketers ,lol

anyways India did`nt lose because of Yuvi..They were not good enough..openers were scoring at 5 rpo and MS Dhoni and Kohli were`nt good enough hit Malinga ..There was no dew like in Hobbart !

In SL ironically there is a wave of sympathy for Yuvi.

Indians (especially Northern ones) are hooligans in their original form have a violent streak in them. In Delhi, people shoot each other over parking space disputes :lol:. That's why I find it so funny when people think Indians are somehow more peaceful than others.

Agree with you. My mom went to Bodhgaya and their bus was attacked. reason? because a different bus had knocked down a person. I dont come to generalizations. But people in south asia are pretty violent (sorry to say barring SL). Though we have a violent history and a war period you wont see violent protests demonstrations in the street.

image.jpg

From Cricketer to Cricktard.
This Yuvraj of cricket world.

225419-1889368.jpg

After India suffered a massive defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka in the ICC World Twenty20 finals on Sunday evening, Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh's house in the Manimajra locality of Chandigarh was pelted with stones, according to Amar Ujala.

Police immediately rushed to the cricketer's home to pacify the angry crowd that had gathered outside.

Yuvraj scored a painfully slow 11 off 21 balls, which drastically reduced the pace of the Indian innings towards the end. Sri Lanka went on to win the match by 6 wickets with over 2 overs to spare.

Yuvraj Singh, who recovered from cancer and made a comeback to the Indian side, has not looked his old aggressive self for quite some time, including in the World Twenty20 and other tournaments in the recent past.

In the past too, irate fans have attacked the homes of cricketers including that of the skipper, Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh's home after India's defeat to Sri Lanka | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

what nonsense! these morons pelting stones should be kicked on their nuts ! ;(

Kejriwal slapped, Yuvraj Singh's houses pelted, can't take no from a woman.....i see a pattern.

Back
Top Bottom