What's new

Stolen Pak Money coming back? NCA agrees £190m settlement after frozen funds investigation..

Wonder why the biggest illegal money recovery in Pakistan’s history is not worth reporting by Jang..... they have nothing on their web site.

We are looking at almost 300 million dollars for the Pakistani government. Yet they are dead silent on this historic occasion. Were they not making fun of Imran for not recovering any money from outside Pakistan until last night?

IK, with the Oxford taught rhetorics, hitting the Western Capitals with an MRI image of a corruption money (illegally laundered into the top Western banks) eaten underdeveloped kids brain won’t be a pleasant scene....

Hopefully it's wisely spent as well... like building Kalabagh dam etc.

Now your beloved Nawazoo paid back it will be spend on Pakistan not on your tubbar

Now your beloved Nawazoo paid back it will be spend on Pakistan not on your tubbar

What do you have to say about this development.... how are you Patwaris taking this..... was it not you claiming IK didn’t recover a penny from outside Pakistan.???

Hopefully it's wisely spent as well... like building Kalabagh dam etc.

War is inevitable, therefore, I wouldnt be amazed if it is spend on buying weapons from Russia.

details are bit confusing as who is settling but good thing is GBP 190 million are coming to Pakistan
Not confusing malik riaz is settling for hussain nawaz..if he doesnt settle both come under the axe

Just 190 mil quid? Kya bakwas hai ye.
1.5 core voters or almost 40%of voters pakistani believe that he is innocent ..what do you expect than

Wonder why the biggest illegal money recovery in Pakistan’s history is not worth reporting by Jang..... they have nothing on their web site.

We are looking at almost 300 million dollars for the Pakistani government. Yet they are dead silent on this historic occasion. Were they not making fun of Imran for not recovering any money from outside Pakistan until last night?
Money works...
This is by far the largest ever recovery and slap on pakistani nation

Can anyone know for sure if this money is the result of some kind of settlement with NS that allowed him to move abroad ? or is it just a jackpot and has nothing to do with the NS's going to his home land.

Can anyone know for sure if this money is the result of some kind of settlement with NS that allowed him to move abroad ? or is it just a jackpot and has nothing to do with the NS's going to his home land.

Looks like Malik Riaz is working on behalf of Sharif's. Apparently Nawaz Sharif son brought property for 11 million, repaired it with 4 million and then sold to Malik Riaz for 42 million. This tell me that property isn't worth that much. Pakistan will not get 50 million by selling that property, will be lucky to get half of that.

Malik is beghairat insaan and doesn't care about corruption, watch his old interviews where he openly used to accept bribing officials to speed up file work.

from 10 billion usd expected recovery settlement only done at 250 million dollar ,it is very less gain for nation

from 10 billion usd expected recovery settlement only done at 250 million dollar ,it is very less gain for nation

Is this the new line Patwaris are towing now.... they should commit mass suicide after this humiliation. ..... but wait they have no shame...first IK review weed nothingvto only $250 million dollars???? And that too from just one person....

As I said wait for another surprise soon.

i think more can be recovered from their properties within Pakistan than this amount ,no surprise if govt recover such less amount after long time as time value of money is decreased with delay in time so it is less gain for nation
Is this the new line Patwaris are towing now.... they should commit mass suicide after this humiliation. ..... but wait they have no shame...first IK review weed nothingvto only $250 million dollars???? And that too from just one person....

As I said wait for another surprise soon.

I think the celebrations should wait until the money is in the Pakistani bank. The British are notorious for holding onto these funds forever, they are still holding Iran’s $500m from the 1970s.

This has nothing to do with PML-N.

This is a case in regards to Malir or Karachi Superhighway project which Malik Riaz lost in Pakistan and decided with the Apex Court to settle it by selling one of his properties to pay for it. No one was found guilty.

Not sure why the PTI spin doctors are trying so hard to connect with PML-N.

Money is flown out feom 80s nawaz was in hundi business since sheikh rasheed ijazul haq was also partner in crime in it. Our agencies fail terribly their heads were also involve in it..
Hanan and kalia was murdered by MQM and people in stock exchange are criminal.
Still if you want money in canada or usa from Pakistan you can easily get thru hundi and mostly MQM involve with this crime overseas.. i remember Mohajor in arab used to give money to MQM cuz they dont their thugs to harm their families in Pak.
Its on our agencies who let it happen other wise no matter how smart ther person group or party they cant cheat gov unless gov let them.
I am concern how they going to stop when people so used to make money by corruption.
"Tankha to 30 hazar hai per uper say Allah ka bohat karam hai" thats how they are now a days.. haram is not haram for them anymore.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom