What's new

Still remember about the 9/11 incident ?

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Still remember about the 9/11 incident ? Well, try this...

1, Open up Microsoft words.

2, Type in Q33 NY. (Q33 NY is the flight that crashed into the twin tower.)

3, Highlight it and change your font size to 48.

4, Then change your font to Wingdings.

@ Last . . . You'll be surprised...

Try it!

That was awesome. More materials for the conspiracy theorists to play with!

For you its C.Theory
For us its What a Co-incid... right ?

try it !

wingding.jpg

It is the cheapest of all conspiracy theories that has been around for over 6 years now.

The flight number was not even Q33.

Here's an excerpt from the website that methodically calls the hoax:

Some have claimed that "Q33 NY" was actually the tail or registration number of one of the planes. However, this is also untrue. The actual tail number of Flight 11 was "N334AA". Nor did any of the other hijacked aircraft have the registration number "Q33 NY" (see Data Table below). Searches of the Federal Aviation Administration website afforded no results for "Q33 NY". In fact, most civil aircraft registrations in the United States start with the letter "N" and nationality and registration markings are commonly referred to as "N-Numbers".

Edit:

Here's the link if you want to know further.

wingding.jpg

It is the cheapest of all conspiracy theories that has been around for over 6 years now.

The flight number was not even Q33.

Here's an excerpt from the website that methodically calls the hoax:

Some have claimed that "Q33 NY" was actually the tail or registration number of one of the planes. However, this is also untrue. The actual tail number of Flight 11 was "N334AA". Nor did any of the other hijacked aircraft have the registration number "Q33 NY" (see Data Table below). Searches of the Federal Aviation Administration website afforded no results for "Q33 NY". In fact, most civil aircraft registrations in the United States start with the letter "N" and nationality and registration markings are commonly referred to as "N-Numbers".

Edit:

Here's the link if you want to know further.

Idiot first learn how to talk with others secondly its height of cheapness when you believe 9/11 was real when the people of that country holding banners on every 9/11 event "WE WANT TRUTH of 911" .

I remember precisely. I just cam eback from collage and went to neighbours house there I saw on DD news about attack on America. The first thing that came in my mind.
US Hypocarcy on Islamic terrorism (prevelant in those days) will end and somehow it will benefit India in next 10 years. Jihadis will be kicked in their assses. Strategic realignment will occur, pakistan will have to suffer

I stand proven right today.

Idiot first learn how to talk with others secondly its height of cheapness when you believe 9/11 was real when the people of that country holding banners on every 9/11 event "WE WANT TRUTH of 911" .

First you got busted and now you're getting frustrated.

Let's talk of the Q3 NY lie and N334AA truth for the time being.

First you got busted and now you're getting frustrated.

Let's talk of the Q3 NY lie and N334AA truth for the time being.

I am not busted nor i am frustrated lol thats not made by me.. this message exists from many several years ....

well...
I tried... instead of "Windings" I mistakenly opted for "Webdings"

I was surprised if it is spreading love to the peaceful environment

Back
Top Bottom