What's new

Stealth and Tejas

Excellent plan but they ain't got any credibility!

When will ADA/ DRDO/ HAL stop talking and do something?
MK1- not ready, MK2- hasn't left drawing board and now this crap.. can't they stop bragging and show some results.

:hitwall:

PS: ophs... I could not resist and added this news to Stupid and Funny section!

26474586.jpg

Your intelligence is unbeatable JOKER-troll trash

no jokes can be greater than the combination of these two words "stealth" and Tejas

really you indians, apart from mentalmasturbating away from harsh reality nothing can impress the world

no jokes can be greater than the combination of these two words "stealth" and Tejas

really you indians, apart from mentalmasturbating away from harsh reality nothing can impress the world

Another JOKER- mastru$!$ing away-Troll trash

Another JOKER- mastru$!$ing away-Troll trash

yeah yeah sure I 'mastur**ting' over the 3rd gen LCA becomes 'stealthy' because of the tiny size```

lol, you are not only like to toss yourself up side down, also clueless and gullible

What stealth ??? RSC might be on lesser side when compared to other planes but the moment you load external hard points with missiles the plane glow on radar like f@cking Christmas tree. And current LCA design don't have space for internal weapon bays.

More correct term would be a plane with lesser RSC than current 4 & 4.5 generation planes

Stealth is monopoly of 5th gen plans.

Then why is India messing around with PAKFA. Just stick with LCA as the stealth aircraft as no one can see it. I'm certainly that India's adversary will never see LCA as its not ready. Once its ready, it would be ready to retire.

The exactly the same reason why people prefer car over bike for long ride.

if you like to only deal in fantasy, not reality.

Okk. Let's talk reality. How many combat aircraft are there with Taiwanese air force :yay:

How many fighters has Taiwan produced or tried to produce indigenously . Or what is the size of Aviation industry of Taiwan :omghaha:

Okk. Let's talk reality. How many combat aircraft are there with Taiwanese air force :yay:

How many fighters has Taiwan produced or tried to produce indigenously . Or what is the size of Aviation industry of Taiwan :omghaha:

there may be false flag. Taiwanis are never interested or taking part in Indian Defence... they may join chinise defence, or taiwani defence, but not indian defence. Beware of false flag so we not condemn false country on name of members. moreover least concern how many fighter Taiwan have but they have one best thing and that is US.

I think LCA is very near to the Miraj and its may help to feel in gap of the MIG-21. but question is arised that whether IAF need a small plane now. Even france now go on Rafale instead Miraj. may Airforces like double engine or a big plane. though LCA and Miraj have their own benifits.

One suggestion. Just add Israel and France and if need Rus to build the AMCA. that would be help in sale this plane and also to compleate very earlier.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom