What's new

Stealth Air-intake Fabrication For AMCA

shrivatsa

Reaction score
Country
India
AMCA_INTAKE.jpg

AMCA_INTAKE+2.jpg

http://livefist.blogspot.in/2012/07/stealth-air-intake-fabrication-for-amca.html

for comparison
MCA+CUTAWAY+4.JPG

:cheesy::cheesy:

It is appalling to see that fixtures are rusted. Jugad is the name of the game. The fixtures just about hold the part in place. The lab looks straight from 1970s. We can do better DRDO !

It is appalling to see that fixtures are rusted. Jugad is the name of the game. The fixtures just about hold the part in place. The lab looks straight from 1970s. We can do better DRDO !

all govt places have lighting problems...dim lights are one of the reasons for everything to look shabby...plus this luks kinda a workshop and not really a lab

please can you release all the secret tricks and jammers too, I want to know how advance it is with all its secret so I can put in effort to detect it :rofl:

Yes we can but we don't - Limited funds for development.
Good news :D
Anybody knows which engine is going to be in AMCA ???

No need to make a big fuss about all these in such an early stage. Long road ahead in the AMCA development process.

that's the reason why Kaveri lost it's fate. Even my uni lab is 2000 times better and advance than this

There is huge chance of radar waves being blocked to a great extent by this type of intake.
Intakes are notorious for giving away the position.
Let's see if AMCA uses intake mesh.

I will give you guys 20 MORE years before the AMCA programme actually produces a plane that runs on the tarmac。

Back
Top Bottom