What's new

Statue of Qaid e Azam demolished by BLA I(BRA).In High security zone

People who can afford to wear Versace gear seldom go to mosque or at least not the local ones.
i rember back in early 90s rich kids with rockports would find their shoes stolen at the mosque. 90s was a great time jobs n brands were big deal.

According to the news the Statue of Qaid is destroyed by explosives installed by BLA and they have taken the responsibility of this act. More concerning and depressing news is this that it all happened in a red zone area of Gawadar which is claimed to be highly secured.

Build an even bigger statue of Jinnah. Honour your own, always. There is strength in honour, these are the energies you need to win. Don't let them steal your lifeforce because without it you are nothing but a pawn, a lamb to the slaughter. They will take your power and use it to build their own empire.

This is for all the so called Pakistanis on this thread who are backing this.

giphy.gif

Build an even bigger statue of Jinnah. Honour your own, always. There is strength in honour, these are the energies you need to win. Don't let them steal your lifeforce because without it you are nothing but a pawn, a lamb to the slaughter.

This is for all the so called Pakistanis on this thread who are backing this.

giphy.gif

yeah then you say stop mimicking Arabs and foreigners yet advocating for the same.

yeah then you say stop mimicking Arabs and foreigners yet advocating for the same.

You are just so myopic, why don't you just move to Afghanistan so they can grow your facial hair at gunpoint. You damn well know there is a difference.

A statue is symbolic as a piece of history, its not religious in any way. We are not baboons, not everything has to be so literal.

You are just so myopic, why don't you just move to Afghanistan so they can grow your facial hair at gunpoint. You damn well know there is a difference.

A statue is symbolic as a piece of history, its not religious in any way. We are not baboons, not everything has to be so literal.

When was this statue built? You cannot even name 10 cities in Balochistan.

Why don't you ask your nationalist government who took it down in broad daylight when one cannot express free thought in the country with over 3 dozen intelligence agencies functioning?

all your brain came up with was to build a bigger ziggurat or statues like em Indians.

When was this statue built? You cannot even name 10 cities in Balochistan.

Why don't you ask your nationalist government who took it down in broad daylight when one cannot express free thought in the country with over 3 dozen intelligence agencies functioning?

all your brain came up with was to build a bigger ziggurat or statues like em Indians.

Classic gaslighting, comparisons with India when all else fails to push your BS narrative. Do you read your kids Arabic history and pretend its your own? Battle of what? It must give you so much pride knowing it had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU :lol:

A terrorist blows up something of significance and these appeasers pop out agreeing the motive.

And get this, just the like terrorists who say its your fault and you deserve this, these folk do the same. This one is sitting in Canada enjoying the high life. I bet you did all the tourist attractions there didn't you, how many statues did you go see? Why don't you go tear them down? I bet you wouldn't dare, you would get your a*s whopped.

Classic gaslighting, comparisons with India when all else fails to push your BS narrative. Do you read your kids Arabic history and pretend its your own? Battle of what? It must give you so much pride knowing it had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU :lol:

A terrorist blows up something of significance and these appeasers pop out agreeing the motive.

And get this, just the like terrorists who say its your fault and you deserve this, these folk do the same. This one is sitting in Canada enjoying the high life. I bet you did all the tourist attractions there didn't you, how many statues did you go see? Why don't you go tear them down? I bet you wouldn't dare, you would get your a*s whopped.

Take a breath and compose your thoughts and try answering the questions posed. I don't mean to bring out your illiterate thought procedure.

Jinnah won't be forgotten, hence no need for statue. Money can be used to benefit existing museums.

Iranians arw working overtime to damahe gawadar. Our govt and establishment are full of senile old idiots.

Iranians arw working overtime to damahe gawadar. Our govt and establishment are full of senile old idiots.
After the fall of panjshair valley Iran is very desperate , I have complete trust in Allah subhana tallla and our deep state that it will take revenge from Iran for each and every drop of bloodshed by Iranian satanic and barbaric proxies, Pakistan is a piece of land which is bound to exist till the end of world, Ati Hain Meer e arb ko Jahan sy Thandi Hawaeen,,,

opposing the statues is last in the list as far as I am concerned.
since Islam is dragged into argument I would start with stopping the sale of donkey and dog meat by the butchers. raping of boys in Madrassahs by Muftis and Clerics. harassing of women who step out of home to study, shop or work, hoarding during Ramzan and finally lying and cheating.
once that is done I will join the movement to remove unislamic statues and pictures because the list of items I have given affects our society and our faith more severely than statues.
Start off with corruption first then work down the list to statues.

They have plenty of support all over Balochistan. Many supporters in Balochistan provincial assembly. Also in Lahore where LUMS is their undeclared headquarters.
Cut down the support first.
Raheel Sharif way.

If our WORLD's BEST SECURITY AGENCIES AND ARMY can not protect such a little thingy then how the **** are we gonna secure a Team that was on the top level target list? Whether your enemy succeeds or not, but even if anything happens nearby NZ or UK team, I am sure will literally *****up right to left top to bottom as a whole. Thank god NZ is back!

chupoo extended chief third-class defensive doctrine....

Back
Top Bottom