What's new

Statue of Qaid e Azam demolished by BLA I(BRA).In High security zone

First of all there should be no statues in Pakistan as they prohibited in Islam. Only religious minorities can have statues inside their religious places. Secondly looks like security forces were incompetent or the terrorists have sympathizers inside the security forces.

First of all there should be no statues in Pakistan as they prohibited in Islam. Only religious minorities can have statues inside their religious places. Secondly looks like security forces were incompetent or the terrorists have sympathizers inside the security forces.

Is Child Rape ok in Mosques and Madaris?

Salam to all Gay (Londay Baz) Mullah and their supporters...

This incident itself is a great advocate for Persistent Threat Detection Systems. Which ideally every city with a Cantonment should have.

Spineless Bajwa inaction and incompetence
Thsts what I think sometimes.
For a agency like ISI it's just a matter of few days to identify all India fed BLA dogs and kill them .
Well with pakistan friendly government in afghanistan and afghan border fenced BLA is weaker than ever.
opposing the statues is last in the list as far as I am concerned.
since Islam is dragged into argument I would start with stopping the sale of donkey and dog meat by the butchers. raping of boys in Madrassahs by Muftis and Clerics. harassing of women who step out of home to study, shop or work, hoarding during Ramzan and finally lying and cheating.
once that is done I will join the movement to remove unislamic statues and pictures because the list of items I have given affects our society and our faith more severely than statues.
I think just building a statue to honor someone doesn't go against Islam.
Islam prohibts from worshipping a statue.

Qauid-e Azam , Mohammad Ali Jinnah , already have high place in our hearts:coffee:
Fortunately that image can never change

However , the fact the BlackSheep exist which surface now and then , who want to cause disturbances , means the security need to step up the game

For now it seems the targets are soft targets like Isolated Statue in a low populated area

With AI technology, why can’t a network of automated multi-spectral cameras (and cell phone signal detection devices) be strategically arranged in high security areas, at a relatively modest cost. Infrared spotlights could be placed on top of them to highlight the location of miscreants and allow snipers (or remote weapons systems) to engage threats from a safe distance.

scale this concept across all high threat areas, along with and inside a series of layered forts (especially along all roads), and the ability for miscreants to move around without being detected should be very limited.

Lanat un ka upper jinho na yeh kia ha or lanat un per be jin ko is ki protection kerni chaie thi supposedly.

f this act. More concerning and depressing news is this that it all happened in a red zone area of Gawadar which is claimed to be highly secured.
Red zone is not like the Green zone in Baghdad/Kabul. Its has higher security, but its not access controlled, the public can and do enter them freely. And this is a symbolic target, one which would not have much security.

since Islam is dragged into argument I would start with stopping the sale of donkey and dog meat by the butchers. raping of boys in Madrassahs by Muftis and Clerics. harassing of women who step out of home to study, shop or work, hoarding during Ramzan and finally lying and cheating.
once that is done I will join the movement to remove unislamic statues and pictures because the list of items I have given affects our society and our faith more severely than statues.

you missed out holy bloodline sayyids 's that require hand kissing by peasants n worship because they are so call related to the prophets basically charlatans exploiting ppl.

i think satatues should be banned due to whats happened and that is bla demolished statue which will offend nation better not to have a statue in the first place but placard with name is better.

Shirk is top of list that is straight to hellfire. Idol worship and statues must be abolished whereas the other examples must be addressed by polices and the justice systems which is what government is rented for.

Guys earlier these scumbags burnt down Quaids resedency in Ziarat which was restored back to its original glory.
The statue is just a man made item... A dozen of the same can be built and erected.
The issue and bottom line is that are we following or acting according to the Quaids rules and teachings.
It's just like listening to Friday's sermons and shaking head in agreement to all that the Imam tells us but then end up stealing slippers from outside the same mosque.
Our actions should speak louder than just words.

Guys earlier these scumbags burnt down Quaids resedency in Ziarat which was restored back to its original glory.
The statue is just a man made item... A dozen of the same can be built and erected.
The issue and bottom line is that are we following or acting according to the Quaids rules and teachings.
It's just like listening to Friday's sermons and shaking head in agreement to all that the Imam tells us but then end up stealing slippers from outside the same mosque.
Our actions should speak louder than just words.
if slipper is versace then one must urge to steal.

It was not BLA the attack was carried out by Baloch Republican Army.

Back
Top Bottom