What's new

Stand-off with China in Ladakh is India’s worst border tension since Kargil in 1999

Well you know the answer to that.

But what India should do, if they had any guts, is to cut off trade with China. But Modi is too much of a pussy to take any real action.
dont underestimate Modi g supreme leader will do sorgkal asstrikes on china and take back indias lands!!

teja will fly and destroy the dragons!!

yeeehhhaaaa!!

They withdrew from Chumar, they withdrew from Doklam, They come once again for their humiliation. They will have to go back. Before, getting ridiculed once again, they will enlighten the world about how powerful Chinese army is. They enlighten India about the power of Chinese army repeatedly 3 times a day for 50 days before they withdrew from Doklam under BRICKS cover.

Exactly this is the response that your MEA should be giving. But unfortunately they've disappeared like they did on 27th Feb, and unleashed their trolls like your good self on :pdf:

So you're still talking while the Chinese army beats you and hospitalised your soldiers? Yes you're right - nothing like Kargil. Are the Sikhs and gurkhas not available presently?

And just because PRC media dont tells you the real story, its only Indian soldiers which gets injured in a fist fight.

As much as you may like China to bring some solace to you, they may not grant your wish anytime sooner. India and China are far matured states who own up their action and men. Both nation will deliberate worthy of their stature before getting into an armed conflict.

Its better not to get into one rather than later show backs. I heard some Pakistani commentators saying the most Pakistani casualty happened when they were fleeing Kargill.

Why? Can't India handle its rival alone?

Support never hurts. Out of all Pakistanis must know.

Will Turkey support India in fight against China?
Turkey wouldn't pick a side but on my behalf, I support India on this. Put these where they belong.

Last edited:
Your remarks is just like any typical Muslim countries and We can not expect any Muslim countries the level what China playing an important role for us. This is how we thanks to our iron Brother from our Bottom hearts to keep engaged our arch-rival in Ladhak.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/great-respect-to-role-of-china-in-ladhak.668173/
My personal support to Pakistan is known, and your comment won't change that but this isn't about Pakistan. Your iron brother would dumb you the second day, if it wasn't because of India.

My personal support to Pakistan is known but this isn't about Pakistan. Your iron brother would dumb you the second day, if it wasn't because of India.
Listen dude, india is a major direct threat for Pakistan's national integrity, they are involved in all kind of state sponsored terrorism and oppression against regional muslims. Their recent rants about invading Pakistan administrated Kashmir is not hidden and additionally they are countiniously converting themselves into hindutva supremacist state. Not Pakistan alone but all regional forces that oppose their regional oppression want the whole world to take stance against them. I hope you understand why a south asian muslim regardless of their nationalty will oppose anyone who support india in any regards.

Your remarks is just like any typical Muslim countries and We can not expect any Muslim countries the level what China playing an important role for us. This is how we thanks to our iron Brother from our Bottom hearts to keep engaged our arch-rival in Ladhak.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/great-respect-to-role-of-china-in-ladhak.668173/
Yeah,the Muslim card doesnt work in this case,forget that.
We support Pakistan first but your Iron Brother means nothing to us,literally.

dont underestimate Modi g supreme leader will do sorgkal asstrikes on china and take back indias lands!!

teja will fly and destroy the dragons!!

yeeehhhaaaa!!
My ree plye no being same-to-same

Listen dude, india is a major direct threat for Pakistan's national integrity, they are involved in all kind of state sponsored terrorism and oppression against regional muslims. Their recent rants about invading Pakistan administrated Kashmir is not hidden and additionally they are countiniously converting themselves into hindutva supremacist state. Not Pakistan alone but all regional forces that oppose their regional oppression want the whole world to take stance against them. I hope you understand why a south asian muslim regardless of their nationalty will oppose anyone who support india in any regards.
Don't get emotional, Pakistan is doing a great job against India. Regarding Muslims, the same can be said about Chinese camps and stuff. We support Pakistan militarily and politically, and it will reach an higher altitude in time. I repeat again, this isn't about Pakistan. Just take advantage of the situation as much as possible.

Best time for pak to mount pressure. Time is right to take revenge in case China and India starts war.

China is just diverting attention for domestic purposes from uncomfortable Wuhan virus related questions. By flexing muscles with Taiwan. Then Hong Kong. Threatened Aussies with banning imports. Now border issue with India. Expect something with Japan soon too.

My ree plye no being same-to-same
supa powa shows it powaas and dont let inferior cheenis bully her!!

we demand modi g to flex his boobies and show cheeni their real place!

China is just diverting attention for domestic purposes from uncomfortable Wuhan virus related questions. By flexing muscles with Taiwan. Then Hong Kong. Threatened Aussies with banning imports. Now border issue with India. Expect something with Japan soon too.
or china is flexing its muscles and harressing amrican pets in the region a test run to see how amrika responds!

Back
Top Bottom