What's new

Stand-off with China in Ladakh is India’s worst border tension since Kargil in 1999

Prospects look scary from India's POV:
  • Cyber warfare
  • Electronic warfare
  • Drone warfare
  • Stand-off munitions warfare
*Recent Turkish expeditions in Syria and Libya have shown with the proper usage of EW and drones amours/artillery/infantry etc. can be decimated in a non-contact fashion within a localized battlespace without the serious air force involvement

Last edited:
Lol i don't get why Pakistanis are jumping up and down. India completed the infra projects in disputed territories and mostly pushed back the PLA. Hence the standoff. China realized its current method isn't working, so they are calling for talks. We will have to see what happens next.

Its also hilarious how some supposed "Think Tanks" here are pulling numbers out of thin air. If there are 2 brigades of PLA across the LAC, why does satellite imagery only show enough tents for at most 500 pla soldiers at the only transgression site(about 500m from lac).

You don't seem very bright after all, those satellite images that have been floating around are only showing 1 location in LAC. Most reports are confirming PLA presence in 4-5 different locations in Ladakh area alone. It is not just the Galwan valley.

Next time try to do some critical thinking before resorting to petty insults, I've given you a negative rating for this behavior. I understand things are rough for India but learn to accept the reality and counter points with facts/data not insults.

You don't seem very bright after all, those satellite images that have been floating around are only showing 1 location in LAC. Most reports are confirming PLA presence in 4-5 different locations in Ladakh area alone. It is not just the Galwan valley.

Next time try to do some critical thinking before resorting to petty insults, I've given you a negative rating for this behavior. I understand things are rough for India but learn to accept the reality and counter points with facts/data not insults.
Really, a rating for this ? My comment surely is well within bounds of what is said here. There was no insult in the comment.

Check this out. Earlier Video analysis by the "Force!"

The facts on the ground; China has taken parts of the so called Union Territory of Ladakh! This is an outright and blatant aggression by China!!! Time for India to respond in kind! time to send super war-fighter Abhinanadan to the rescue!

The reality is that Chinese have moved with a definite game-plan. India was offered tripartite talks to resolve all matters of concern between India, Pakistan and China when Xi was in Chennai. Alas Modi Ji brushed that aside. The biggest matter of concern both to China and Pakistan is Unionizing of both Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh.

What we see today is the result of that "brush aside." India will have to negotiate or go to guns.

Check this out. Earlier Video analysis by the "Force!"

Is China threatening India via this analyst?? Anyway, must be quite a welcome relief for the Pak strategists...

As per the KITAP, the balance is maintained by the confrontation of the great powers, who immensely mistrust each other...

Newton's theory of induction!!!

If a mathematical statement P(n) holds for n=0, 1, 2 etc. then it'll hold for n=N

If China can capture 10, 20, 60 etc. sq Km of the Indian lands with only fist fights, kick boxing etc., she can capture all the disputed lands (Ladakh, Sikim, Bhutan, AP etc.) in this manner....

If you can read urdu, i just copy paste as it is
, but really classic and funny
1f525.png
چین کے لیئے خطرے کی ٹلی

انتہائی باخبر ذرائع سے معلوم ہوا ہے کہ بھارتی حکومت اور بھارتی افواج کی ہائی کمان کے اجلاس میں موجودہ صورتحال کے تناظر میں فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے کہ لداخ میں چینی فوج سے مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے بھارت کی سب سے مضبوط اور خطرناک ترین فورس کو بھیجا جائے۔

اس فورس کی طاقت کا اندازہ اس بات سے لگائیں کہ آج تک جس مشن پر بھی یہ فورس بھیجی گئی وہ کبھی ناکام نہیں ہوا۔
امریکہ جیسی سپر پاور بھی نام سن کر کانپ اٹھتی ہے.
پاکستانی سرحد پر کبھی حالات خراب ہوں یا کشمیر میں مجاہدین کے خلاف کاروائی درپیش ہو، یا پھر بیرونی دنیا میں بھارت کے مفادات کا تحفظ ہو اس فورس نے کبھی بھی بھارتی حکومت کو مایوس نہیں کیا۔

کہا جاتا ہے کہ اس فورس کا ایک جوان مخالف فورس کے 100 سے زائد جوانوں پر اکثر بھاری پڑتے دیکھا ہے...

اس خطرناک ترین فورس کا نام "بالی وڈ فورس" ہے۔ اور اسکی کمان اسوقت جنرل اکشے کمار، جنرل سنجے دت، جنرل سنی دیول، بریگیڈئیر انیل کپور، بریگیڈئیر اجے دیوگن، بریگیڈئیر جان ابراہم (سپیشل سروسز)، بریگیڈئیر سنیل شیٹھی، کرنل ابھجیت بچن، کرنل ہریتک روشن، میجر سدھارت مشرا جیسے مایہ ناز افسران کررہے ہیں۔

جبکہ حالات زیادہ سنگین ہونے کی صورت میں سنی___کی خدمات بھی لی جا سکتی ہے...

(​

اس خطرناک ترین فورس کا نام "بالی وڈ فورس" ہے۔ اور اسکی کمان اسوقت جنرل اکشے کمار، جنرل سنجے دت، جنرل سنی دیول، بریگیڈئیر انیل کپور، بریگیڈئیر اجے دیوگن، بریگیڈئیر جان ابراہم (سپیشل سروسز)، بریگیڈئیر سنیل شیٹھی، کرنل ابھجیت بچن، کرنل ہریتک روشن، میجر سدھارت مشرا جیسے مایہ ناز افسران کررہے ہیں
Where is that Colonel Kangana?

I have a suggestion, Indians can send Arnab Goswami to confront China, since that chicken $hit is always harping on and on for a war with Pakistan, lets see what he has to say or is he trying to keep a lid on the whole situation like Modi Jee.
Its time for India to put money where its mouth is, they had been claiming to be preparing for a two front war, last year they had their bums handed to them by PAF, this year PLA actually openly challenged them, and what are they doing, making excuses. These gangu clowns will never learn.

Recently, our junior officer punched a Chinese senior officer and knocked him down in One punch.

Yeah sure, India got One Punch Man, start calling him Saitama. Confusing Manga with real life.

Back
Top Bottom