What's new

Staged Encounter: 3 Kashmiri Youth Murdered, Declared "terrorist" by Indian Military.

Indian killings kashmiris is not new. One day they will pay back for this.

Stop the todphod.

Too many are departing.

Come to senses quick.

Cheers, Doc

LET Lashkar e taeba is banned organisation in Pakistan, We banned it in 14 January 2002.
Here is list of banned organisations
https://tribune.com.pk/story/456294/list-of-banned-organisations-in-pakistan/

And there is a reason why the entire word completely believes you with both eyes closed. FATF, does that ring a bell. LOL :p:

Indian killings kashmiris is not new. One day they will pay back for this.

No buddy, we won't. It's just your wishful thinking. :-)

it is beyond your capacity to destroy india , sad thing is you are trying to harm india , but failed .

That's what you Indians said to the Moghuls and look what happened:- "it is beyond your capacity to destroy india"

The question is how we know these things, media is already banned in those parts, internet is banned, curfew in some parts. Who write such stories??????????????????????????????!! Even nobody has access in india Kashmir. Then how we know what is happening. Are we creating stories for public 4 such so called freedom fighters???

Last edited:
That's what you Indians said to the Moghuls and look what happened:- "it is beyond your capacity to destroy india"

And where are the great Moghul's now ?? Or at-least their descendants ??? :lol::lol::lol:
FYI, India was and is still Intact, with more territory gained than we lost since our independence. LOL :cheers:

Staged encounter?? :rofl:

Where can I buy tickets for the next show?

I can't understand how can a member of a internationally recognized terrorist organization be a freedom fighter?
But then if is your forum, your rules.

It's plain and simple. If he gets killed anywhere else but Kashmir he is a terrorist otherwise he by default become a freedom fighter. No one has hurt the legitimate cause of the original, genuine Kashmir's than this so called glorified terrorists (aka freedom fighters for some). This has totally tilted the narrative in our favor over the last few decades, that the world don't even utter the K word in any responsible international forum except our neighbor. LOL :-)

Staged encounter?? :rofl:

Where can I buy tickets for the next show?

Staged or not the world is not gonna buy the narrative of the so called freedom fighters, and ask me why ???

You name them any of them and tons of images of these guys with AK assault rifles emerges all over the internet. That is more than enough for the world to convince them-self. And here by the term world I mean Whole world minus India and Pakistan. So don't worry, the guy's getting killed are doing a good job by posting there images and videos with weapons. It actually help us build our narrative. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't know much but my gradpa (who claimed to be from the lineage of Nawab of Awad) has a chart (still with my dad in NZ) that depicts rulers of India since 728 AD. As per it ....Moghuls came into power by killing Lodhi of Delhi sultanate (who was also Muslim)..whose ancestors in turn fought Sayyid dynasty to get into power (again Muslim )...who in turn fought with Tughlaq dynasty (again Muslim )....who in turn got power from Khilji dynasty (again Muslim ) through coup...All these were outsiders (foreign invaders).....so when did Indians said so to Mughals?

Don't know much but my gradpa (who claimed to be from the lineage of Nawab of Awad) has a chart (still with my dad in NZ) that depicts rulers of India since 728 AD. As per it ....Moghuls came into power by killing Lodhi of Delhi sultanate (who was also Muslim)..whose ancestors in turn fought Sayyid dynasty to get into power (again Muslim )...who in turn fought with Tughlaq dynasty (again Muslim )....who in turn got power from Khilji dynasty (again Muslim ) through coup...All these were outsiders (foreign invaders).....so when did Indians said so to Mughals?

this @khanasheeb guy looks a young guy who considers street fights a sign of bravery ,
he has no knowledge of history .

Back
Top Bottom