What's new

SSP MALIR Rao Anwar

Some one that can't forget that three generations ago one or more of their family members traveled from India to Pakistan, those people that have never traveled however call them selves "Muhajir" because they have a doubt on them self being Pakistani. I.e Attention seekers.

or some people who were soo scattered throughout United provinces.. CP. and Berar.. hyderabad.. bihar.. bengal maharashtra as well as kerala...

all other communities like Pathans (own culture) . Punjabis (own folk culture.. baba farid etc etc) and sindhis.. all these ppl. have geographical roots of their cultural practices.. which mohajirs left...

also muhajirs were cornered because they were identity less.... would sindhis accept new migrants muhajirs and assimilate them. into their culture??

hence muhajir itself became an identity..

aise to parvez musharraf, zia and liaqat were born in indian territories but they were punjabis hence settled quite smoothly..

All the migrants shared similar. problems.. emotional traums. while leaving their thousand years old. home... they coalasced into a huge mass.

also Quota system in Pakistan has dented the prospects of many many muhajirs into CSS like services.. so
even if you say that muhajirs are the ones who are enforcing their own identity.. then Federal Policies like quota system are enforcing their beliefs.

also muhajirs were cornered because they were identity less.... would sindhis accept new migrants muhajirs and assimilate them. into their culture??

hence muhajir itself became an identity..

aise to parvez musharraf, zia and liaqat were born in indian territories but they were punjabis hence settled quite smoothly..
Gen Zia was a Arain, he was born in British India and moved to Pakistan however never called himself a Muhajir. He was an Arain, his roots were always Punjabi. Muhajir movement only came into light after MQM and Altaf Bhai gained power...

Original Karchittes are very low in number anyway and Sindh is very diverse... Culture was never a problem in Sindh.

Gen Zia was a Arain, he was born in British India and moved to Pakistan however never called himself a Muhajir. He was an Arain, his roots were always Punjabi. Muhajir movement only came into light after MQM and Altaf Bhai gained power...

Original Karchittes are very low in number anyway and Sindh is very diverse... Culture was never a problem in Sindh.

exactly mister you yourself validated my. point!
Zia never Had the NEED to. call. himself a muhajir... because crores. of. Punjabis were there to. embrace him as an arrain as he just moved not. more than 400 kms.from.indiam punjab. to pak punjab..

when we talk. of Muhajirs.. we are talking of people who came all. the way from. CP. and Hyderabad to karachi.. >1000 kms.. to a new territory..

also you cannot say there is no. cultural fasaad!

anyways the recent muhajir movement is more about economic condition of karachi. which like all metros is expanding like. hell ppl are. migrating en masse and insider outsider feelings come(comes in many countries).. also. karachi may not be able to sustain growth and prove basic amenities to all those living since 70+ yrs..

exactly mister you yourself validated my. point!
Zia never Had the NEED to. call. himself a muhajir... because crores. of. Punjabis were there to. embrace him as an arrain as he just moved not. more than 400 kms.from.indiam punjab. to pak punjab..

when we talk. of Muhajirs.. we are talking of people who came all. the way from. CP. and Hyderabad to karachi.. >1000 kms.. to a new territory..

also you cannot say there is no. cultural fasaad!

anyways the recent muhajir movement is more about economic condition of karachi. which like all metros is expanding like. hell ppl are. migrating en masse and insider outsider feelings come(comes in many countries).. also. karachi may not be able to sustain growth and prove basic amenities to all those living since 70+ yrs..
Lets forget about economics for now as that's another topic, I will reply to the economic part of your post later.

My dear friend, I would love to know your definition of Muhajir and if you consider yourself a Muhajir. Culture shock was not a problem in Karachi because majority of people in the 1950's were Muhajirs.
I'm the third generation in my family; my grandfather and mother saw independence, then my mom and dad were born and then I came. Even my my grandparents migrated (fyi they didn't) then they could be considered Muhajir however my mom, dad and myself can not as we were born in Pakistan.

Why are we discussing about MQM here in this thread?

I want to felicitate law enforcement agencies for eliminating a terrorist scum from the tribal badlands. Mehsud tribe is not loyal to Pakistan and they must be kept under watch. Most of their men are Taliban operatives. They should be thrown out from Pakistan across the Durand Line. Their loyalties lie to their tribe rather than our country.

Lets forget about economics for now as that's another topic, I will reply to the economic part of your post later.

My dear friend, I would love to know your definition of Muhajir and if you consider yourself a Muhajir. Culture shock was not a problem in Karachi because majority of people in the 1950's were Muhajirs.
I'm the third generation in my family; my grandfather and mother saw independence, then my mom and dad were born and then I came. Even my my grandparents migrated (fyi they didn't) then they could be considered Muhajir however my mom, dad and myself can not as we were born in Pakistan.

My estimed sire..

taking your own example..

suppose if my great grandparents migrated from. india to Pakistan.. then they were Muhajirs Themselves..

and if a person who used to live there before 1947 (read sindhi).. called them (my great grandparents) muhajirs... but his sons also called my grandparents as muhajirs as still the culture was not assimilated.. then their sons called my father and uncles as muhajirs.. because still assimilation is not done.. and finally.. his sons call me a muhajir because for generations.. his family and my family has been used to calling our lot as. Muhajirs.. this. is how identities evolve..

No he was from Delhi

uuff.. Delhi to lahore is 410 kms. or so..

he didnt migrate across half the continent didnt he?

He migrated to Karachi just sayin :angel:

hehe story poori bhi to batao..

his daddy was. foreign service officer... again punjabi. elite.. and karachi was capital hence he went there.. but hai musharraf punjabi mundaa. naa.. dilli. daa hi sahi

his daddy was. foreign service officer... again punjabi. elite.. and karachi was capital hence he went there.. but hai musharraf punjabi mundaa. naa.. dilli. daa hi sahi
How does being a civil servant changes one,s ethnicity :what:
Ham ney to bata di baghair mirch masaley key :angel:

This is problem all over Pakistan, as soon as their worthless land is put to some good use people demand more and more.

Suppose you own 500 Bitcoins purchased 10 years back @less than 100 USD per coin.. and now one bitcoin is 20000 USD..

Asif Ali Zardari finds out about it and sends his personal servant Rao Anwar to push you to sell all 500 to him @100 per coin... because you are a poor man and don't deserve to be compensated of the rightful value of your assets (not even legally bought because of no regulations on the trading of bitcoins). And if you deny to transfer your 500 coins to Asif Ali Zardari, Rao Anwar kills you in an encounter and proves you to be a terrorist.. I believe it will serve you right..

Sorry I have to bring Bitcoin because it seems you understand logic around bitcoins more easily.. :lol:

Men you are stupid, both Musharraf and Liaqat were urdu speakers not punjabis.

Suppose you own 500 Bitcoins purchased 10 years back @less than 100 USD per coin.. and now one bitcoin is 20000 USD..

Asif Ali Zardari finds out about it and sends his personal servant Rao Anwar to push you to sell all 500 to him @100 per coin... because you are a poor man and don't deserve to be compensated of the rightful value of your assets (not even legally bought because of no regulations on the trading of bitcoins). And if you deny to transfer your 500 coins to Asif Ali Zardari, Rao Anwar kills you in an encounter and proves you to be a terrorist.. I believe it will serve you right..

Sorry I have to bring Bitcoin because it seems you understand logic around bitcoins more easily.. :lol:

I'm sorry but bitcoin is digital asset. Land can be brought by gov forcefully under the law for development. Apples and oranges dear

Imagine if someone doesn't want to sell land for motorway, will gov be forced to change route? No. They will buy land forcefully by paying 3-4x more then market price but not at any price they ask.

My estimed sire..

taking your own example..

suppose if my great grandparents migrated from. india to Pakistan.. then they were Muhajirs Themselves..

and if a person who used to live there before 1947 (read sindhi).. called them (my great grandparents) muhajirs... but his sons also called my grandparents as muhajirs as still the culture was not assimilated.. then their sons called my father and uncles as muhajirs.. because still assimilation is not done.. and finally.. his sons call me a muhajir because for generations.. his family and my family has been used to calling our lot as. Muhajirs.. this. is how identities evolve..

uuff.. Delhi to lahore is 410 kms. or so..

he didnt migrate across half the continent didnt he?
ohh bhai india tera Rao Anwar say kia lagay?

They will buy land forcefully by paying 3-4x more then market price but not at any price.

This is the key.. pay 3-4 times the price.. and when the land comes in between something important..

Secondly, Bahria Town management is not government. Land in and around Bahria town was rightfully owned by the villagers and Bahria Town must make appropriate payments to them... if they don't pay them the market price, they should move on to another place..

Back
Top Bottom