What's new

SSP MALIR Rao Anwar

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
راؤ انور کراچی کا ایسا دلیر پولیس افسر ہے جو ہتھکڑیاں لگا کر پولیس مقابلے کرواتا ہے

raoanwar.jpg

اللہ تعالٰی انہیں ہدایت عطا فرمائے نہی تو موت جیسی عظیم نعمت سے نوازا دے اور جہنم میں اعلی مقام عطا فرمائے آمین

This scumbag is a true follower of bigger scum bag Shahbaz Shareef

okay i deal with pakhton and one of the guy i met today was friend of this mehsood guy who was murdered by that bastard rao anwar and he told me that he was innocent and had nothing to do with any terrorist infact he was planning to open a shop.he said police sab say barra masla hai Pakistan may aur ya na insafi hai!

this na insafi this corruption this infkingjustice and not mullahs (to some extent they also are) responsible for creation of terrorist!! rather than doing those chotia operations koi is mulk may corruption aur injustice keh khilaf bhi operation kar lay!

Wannabe model was TTP terrorist? Doesn't look likely..

punjab ka gulu batton ko Karachi walon ka saron pa la ka bthaya hua ha.

There are many more innocents belonging to MQM and other political parties who were encountered by this guy..

Problem with MQM guys is that because of some dirty pigs, anyone who has affiliation with MQM could be killed without raising an eyebrow on this Haraam ka pilla.. One of my own relative, who we knew from childhood, was a very decent man (couldn't even kill a lizard by himself) was beaten horribly by this scum bag due to his affiliation with MQM that he lost both of his kidneys... He is still on dialysis..

But good that his extra judicial killing is not ignored this time, because the innocent didn't belong to MQM..

okay i deal with pakhton and one of the guy i met today was friend of this mehsood guy who was murdered by that bastard rao anwar and he told me that he was innocent and had nothing to do with any terrorist infact he was planning to open a shop.he said police sab say barra masla hai Pakistan may aur ya na insafi hai!

this na insafi this corruption this infkingjustice and not mullahs (to some extent they also are) responsible for creation of terrorist!! rather than doing those chotia operations koi is mulk may corruption aur injustice keh khilaf bhi operation kar lay!

Problem with Mehsuds is that they belong to the same tribe of Baitullah and Hakeemullah.. so naturally, our clever police gets ransom from anyone who has migrated from North Waziristan to even open a small business in Karachi.. otherwise, it is very easy for them to arrest on charges of terrorism..

Same like MQM.. anyone who has any affiliation with MQM is automatically considered a terrorist..

There are many more innocents belonging to MQM and other political parties who were encountered by this guy..

Problem with MQM guys is that because of some dirty pigs, anyone who has affiliation with MQM could be killed without raising an eyebrow on this Haraam ka pilla.. One of my own relative, who we knew from childhood, was a very decent man (couldn't even kill a lizard by himself) was beaten horribly by this scum bag due to his affiliation with MQM that he lost both of his kidneys... He is still on dialysis..

But good that his extra judicial killing is not ignored this time, because the innocent didn't belong to MQM..

Problem with Mehsuds is that they belong to the same tribe of Baitullah and Hakeemullah.. so naturally, our clever police gets ransom from anyone who has migrated from North Waziristan to even open a small business in Karachi.. otherwise, it is very easy for them to arrest on charges of terrorism..

Same like MQM.. anyone who has any affiliation with MQM is automatically considered a terrorist..

Pakistan is a racially divided country.

pashtuns speaking for their brothers against one murder despite label of terrorism, kudos to them

mohajirs should now also come on roads and speak for injustice towards them, thusands of mohajirs have been killed since 1980s and not one voice was raised, banning of MQM, banning of mohajirs in politics, government job, quota system, reduce mohajir population in politically motivated census, their extra judicial killings, no local government powers, robbery of their taxes and revenue generated by them.

if mohajirs dont wake up, they will be treated like that, no pashtun, punjabi, baloch etc will come to their rescue.

pashtu protest, no rangers action, mohajirs protest and they immediately rounded up.

mohajirs should also demand their own province. if ther can be pushtunkhwa for pashtuns, sindh for sindhis, punjab for punjabis, kashmr for kashmiris, baltistan for baltis, balochistan for balochis then mohajirs also deserve mohajir province to safe guard their own rights and rule their own lands.

Last edited:
Pakistan is a racially divided country.

pashtuns speaking for their brothers against one murder despite label of terrorism, kudos to them

mohajirs should now also come on roads and speak for injustice towards them, thusands of mohajirs have been killed since 1980s and not one voice was raised, banning of MQM, banning of mohajirs in politics, government job, quota system, reduce mohajir population in politically motivated census, their extra judicial killings, no local government powers, robbery of their taxes and revenue generated by them.

if mohajirs dont wake up, they will be treated like that, no pashtun, punjabi, baloch etc will come to their rescue.

pashtu protest, no rangers action, mohajirs protest and they immediately rounded up.

mohajirs should also demand their own province.

I belong to a pure Urdu Speaking family.. you know what's the problem? MQM has killed more urdu speaking people than the law enforcement agencies.. if you don't believe me, ask someone who has left MQM and is living in exile somewhere not within the reach of MQM..

I understand that many Karachiites have been killed in extra judicial encounters, but it doesn't mean that MQM is not responsible for any of it..

Rest of the problems what you have mentioned, I agree.. but you have to realize that Urdu Speakers like to work in Private sector more.. and when you look carefully, many industries have been set up in Karachi by non Karachiites..

If you further ethnically divide people, it will not benefit anyone.. Urdu speakers should raise voice for themselves as well as others..

It's very shameless and dishonest to be claiming this when the entire civil society erupted in protest at the killing of Naqeebullah and we had people like Jibran Nasir publicly criticize the government's handling. Similarly, when your terrorist-sympathizing professor was found dead, plenty on Punjabis and non-Mujahirs spoke up and criticized the establishment.

Back
Top Bottom