What's new

SSP MALIR Rao Anwar

I belong to a pure Urdu Speaking family.. you know what's the problem? MQM has killed more urdu speaking people than the law enforcement agencies.. if you don't believe me, ask someone who has left MQM and is living in exile somewhere not within the reach of MQM..

I understand that many Karachiites have been killed in extra judicial encounters, but it doesn't mean that MQM is not responsible for any of it..

Rest of the problems what you have mentioned, I agree.. but you have to realize that Urdu Speakers like to work in Private sector more.. and when you look carefully, many industries have been set up in Karachi by non Karachiites..

If you further ethnically divide people, it will not benefit anyone.. Urdu speakers should raise voice for themselves as well as others..

this is the exact thing im pointing, if mohajir doesnt raise their own issue, no punjabi, baloch, sindhim pathan will, you are more concerned about suspected taliban terrorist than prof zafar arif who what an intellectual and got educated from harvard university. this itself is very pitiful state of mohajirs. if you get killed, no pashtun will care and no mohajir as well because mohajirs like you are back stabbers on mohajir people.

PTI ''mohajir'' leaders from karachi raised a pashtun issue in sindh assembly but didnt say one word over ex jud killing of prof zafar arif, this in itself speaks a lot, arif alvi claims to be a mohajir (although we all know he is a jutt punjabi) never came to protest prof zafar arif's murder.

if mohajirs dont raise their own voice, they will only be persecuted in pakistan.

It's very shameless and dishonest to be claiming this when the entire civil society erupted in protest at the killing of Naqeebullah and we had people like Jibran Nasir publicly criticize the government's handling. Similarly, when your terrorist-sympathizing professor was found dead, plenty on Punjabis and non-Mujahirs spoke up and criticized the establishment.

you are saying to trying to defend the suspected taliban terrorist who has gained sympathy because of being a pashtun. one pashtun killing has enraged other pashtuns who were calling to restore Rao Anwar.

in reality, there was not one voice raised by anyone over extra judicial killing of prof zafar arif, in this website alone i can quote many users who have called his murder, a natural death.

There are many more innocents belonging to MQM and other political parties who were encountered by this guy..

Problem with MQM guys is that because of some dirty pigs, anyone who has affiliation with MQM could be killed without raising an eyebrow on this Haraam ka pilla.. One of my own relative, who we knew from childhood, was a very decent man (couldn't even kill a lizard by himself) was beaten horribly by this scum bag due to his affiliation with MQM that he lost both of his kidneys... He is still on dialysis..

But good that his extra judicial killing is not ignored this time, because the innocent didn't belong to MQM..

Problem with Mehsuds is that they belong to the same tribe of Baitullah and Hakeemullah.. so naturally, our clever police gets ransom from anyone who has migrated from North Waziristan to even open a small business in Karachi.. otherwise, it is very easy for them to arrest on charges of terrorism..

Same like MQM.. anyone who has any affiliation with MQM is automatically considered a terrorist..
Feel so sad for your relative. Is ssp ka bhi encounter hona chaheeay.

Pakistan is a racially divided country.

pashtuns speaking for their brothers against one murder despite label of terrorism, kudos to them

mohajirs should now also come on roads and speak for injustice towards them, thusands of mohajirs have been killed since 1980s and not one voice was raised, banning of MQM, banning of mohajirs in politics, government job, quota system, reduce mohajir population in politically motivated census, their extra judicial killings, no local government powers, robbery of their taxes and revenue generated by them.

if mohajirs dont wake up, they will be treated like that, no pashtun, punjabi, baloch etc will come to their rescue.

pashtu protest, no rangers action, mohajirs protest and they immediately rounded up.

mohajirs should also demand their own province. if ther can be pushtunkhwa for pashtuns, sindh for sindhis, punjab for punjabis, kashmr for kashmiris, baltistan for baltis, balochistan for balochis then mohajirs also deserve mohajir province to safe guard their own rights and rule their own lands.

My family also migrated from Indian BC me to apne ap ko muhjira nahi kehta? Tumhein BC special organs lage ha? Ye muhajir kis bala ka nam ha humein bhi pata chale? Ye kia chez humein bhi khabar ho? Hum yahan par Pakistani hain aur SAB URDU SPEAKING HAIN Mashallah... Apni PHAKKI kahein aur becho!

My family also migrated from Indian BC me to apne ap ko muhjira nahi kehta? Tumhein BC special organs lage ha? Ye muhajir kis bala ka nam ha humein bhi pata chale? Ye kia chez humein bhi khabar ho? Hum yahan par Pakistani hain aur SAB URDU SPEAKING HAIN Mashallah... Apni PHAKKI kahein aur becho!

there is no nation called pakistanis, there are mohajirs, punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris, seraikis, hazarawal, pashtun, chitralis, balochs, gilgitis, kutchis etc.

pakistan is only a federation based on these people.

This guy maybe innocent but countless terrorists from MQM and TTP killed have been which brought peace in Karachi. Overall job well done Anwar Rao.

peace in as artificial in karachi as ethnic riots, karachi the riots are switched on when a group needs 'extension' to be given all the mighty control and conduct all land deals and illicit businesses in karachi, when the extension is done, they switch it off.

1990s me in ki pitayi shuru ki to rundi rona laga dya k Punjab mayyat bhej di, should learn this tibbi maut tactics and start giving them heart attacks and brain hemorrhage pay back in the same coin for a change.

peace in as artificial in karachi as ethnic riots, karachi the riots are switched on when a group needs 'extension' to be given all the mighty control and conduct all land deals and illicit businesses in karachi, when the extension is done, they switch it off.

1990s me in ki pitayi shuru ki to rundi rona laga dya k Punjab mayyat bhej di, should learn this tibbi maut tactics and start giving them heart attacks and brain hemorrhage pay back in the same coin for a change.

Inshallah tu bhi encounter mei chuhe ki tara mare gha Karachi mei

this is the exact thing im pointing, if mohajir doesnt raise their own issue, no punjabi, baloch, sindhim pathan will, you are more concerned about suspected taliban terrorist than prof zafar arif who what an intellectual and got educated from harvard university. this itself is very pitiful state of mohajirs. if you get killed, no pashtun will care and no mohajir as well because mohajirs like you are back stabbers on mohajir people.

PTI ''mohajir'' leaders from karachi raised a pashtun issue in sindh assembly but didnt say one word over ex jud killing of prof zafar arif, this in itself speaks a lot, arif alvi claims to be a mohajir (although we all know he is a jutt punjabi) never came to protest prof zafar arif's murder.

if mohajirs dont raise their own voice, they will only be persecuted in pakistan.

you are saying to trying to defend the suspected taliban terrorist who has gained sympathy because of being a pashtun. one pashtun killing has enraged other pashtuns who were calling to restore Rao Anwar.

in reality, there was not one voice raised by anyone over extra judicial killing of prof zafar arif, in this website alone i can quote many users who have called his murder, a natural death.

My grand parents migrated from India too, should I start calling myself a 'muhajir' too?
Your grandparents could be muhajirs, or your parents maybe. But how could you be a muhajir? You were BORN and raised here.
I identify myself as a Pakistani first, can you do the same too?
Its people like you who are a cause for this divide in our society.

Muhajir this, Muhajir that. Asmaan se utray ho altaf bhai ke sath?

As for Dr. Zafar Arif:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1611690/1-prof-hasan-arif-died-heart-attack-says-daughter/

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2018/01/father-not-victim-says-daughter-mqm-leader-zafar-arif/

"Professor Dr Hasan Zafar Arif, MQM-London’s deputy convener, was found dead in a car in Karachi’s Ilyas Goth area on Sunday. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) where Dr Seemi Jamali, the head of Emergency Department, claimed that no signs of torture or bullet wounds were found on the body."

This guy maybe innocent but countless terrorists from MQM and TTP killed have been which brought peace in Karachi. Overall job well done Anwar Rao.

There are countless others from MQM and TTP who he killed in fake encounters.. Don't support a bastard.. Being a MQM sympathizer doesn't mean that an individual is terrorist.. He also knew well.. and would ask for money.. Do you know how much money he has made till now? In Police salary, no one could ever make such money.. not even IG..

In this case as well, he probably asked for huge amount, which the guy couldn't pay and he killed him.. thinking that he would get away this time as well..

He is a killer, if he has killed 50 MQM terrorists, he has also killed 25 innocents..

My grand parents migrated from India too, should I start calling myself a 'muhajir' too?
Your grandparents could be muhajirs, or your parents maybe. But how could you be a muhajir? You were BORN and raised here.
I identify myself as a Pakistani first, can you do the same too?
Its people like you who are a cause for this divide in our society.

Muhajir this, Muhajir that. Asmaan se utray ho altaf bhai ke sath?

As for Dr. Zafar Arif:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1611690/1-prof-hasan-arif-died-heart-attack-says-daughter/

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2018/01/father-not-victim-says-daughter-mqm-leader-zafar-arif/

"Professor Dr Hasan Zafar Arif, MQM-London’s deputy convener, was found dead in a car in Karachi’s Ilyas Goth area on Sunday. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) where Dr Seemi Jamali, the head of Emergency Department, claimed that no signs of torture or bullet wounds were found on the body."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_people

The Muhajir people (also spelled Mahajir and Mohajir) (Urdu: مہاجر‬‎, Arabic: مهاجر‎) are Muslim immigrants, of multi-ethnic origin, and their descendants, who migrated from various regions of India after the Partition of India to settle in the newly independent state of Pakistan.[2][3][4][5][6] Although many of them speak different languages at the native level, they are primarily identified as native Urduspeakers and hence are called Urdu-speaking people. The term Muhajirs generally refers to those Muslim migrants from India who settled in urban Sindh.

Dr Arif has been murdered, only the boot lickers are in denial. MQM is going to international organisations to demand Pakistan to release of CCTV footage of the area where the dead body was found, when the video is released, it will become very clear how he died.

Last edited:
There are countless others from MQM and TTP who he killed in fake encounters.. Don't support a bastard.. Being a MQM sympathizer doesn't mean that an individual is terrorist.. He also knew well.. and would ask for money.. Do you know how much money he has made till now? In Police salary, no one could ever make such money.. not even IG..

In this case as well, he probably asked for huge amount, which the guy couldn't pay and he killed him.. thinking that he would get away this time as well..

He is a killer, if he has killed 50 MQM terrorists, he has also killed 25 innocents..

All I know is before 2013 Karachi was hell on earth because of TTP and MQM terrorists. If he mostly killed innocents then what is the reason behind Karachi peace?

All I know is before 2013 Karachi was hell on earth because of TTP and MQM terrorists. If he mostly killed innocents then what is the reason behind Karachi peace?

Rangers.. This guy doesn't even deserve any of the respect.. He is a killer..

You have to find the reason why Karachiites salute rangers and send Lanat on police..

Rangers.. This guy doesn't even deserve any of the respect.. He is a killer..

You have to find the reason why Karachiites salute rangers and send Lanat on police..

You have to acknowledge sacrifices made by Karachi police to bring peace. Karachiites need to salute every police officer they see on street as gesture of good will. Rangers should be out of Karachi soon as police improve their performance by killing as many terrorists as possible.

You have to acknowledge sacrifices made by Karachi police to bring peace. Karachiites need to salute every police officer they see on street as gesture of good will. Rangers should be out of Karachi soon as police improve their performance by killing as many terrorists as possible.

I don't think you know more than me about Karachi police.. Karachiites are thankful to Rangers and rest of the Pakistan (including yourself) should be thankful to them.. Had the matters given completely to police, you would have seen much more violence.. because Karachiites see every policeman as Rao Anwar..

By the way, Rao Anwar is a pet of Asif Ali Zardari.. He can kill even Nawaz Shareef if Addi or Asif Zardari gives him instructions.. Many other police officers are like him..

I don't think you know more than me about Karachi police.. Karachiites are thankful to Rangers and rest of the Pakistan (including yourself) should be thankful to them.. Had the matters given completely to police, you would have seen much more violence.. because Karachiites see every policeman as Rao Anwar..

By the way, Rao Anwar is a pet of Asif Ali Zardari.. He can kill even Nawaz Shareef if Addi or Asif Zardari gives him instructions.. Many other police officers are like him..

856090-OMARSHAHID-1426825487-442-640x480.gif

Have you heard any scandal about this guy of misusing his authority and power to go after those group or Party who murdered his Father ?? Did he ever misuse his very strong position to get revenge or murder innocents of certain party because they murdered his father ?

Or Did this guy get his revenge using legal recourse and Justice system of Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom