What's new

Sri Lanka's 950,000th tourist arrives

what have to do with this thread, if you want you can open new thread. Also I don't care that old Tamil politician's statements, marriage cannot force in here.

I want to remind you if you're representing Tamilnadu India, there are a lot of TN Tamils in our prisons. Also they come here to work in illegally tell your politicians to find some jobs for them. ;)

...I am no fan of Karunanidhi ....but lets us just compare facts.

Karunanidhi is a well established leader of a state (TN) with a population of 72,138,958

LS president is a leader of a state with a population of 20,869,000

Karunanidhi has dealt with more problems and have provided solutions for more people, than SL president would do in his lifetime.

So in terms of Leadership and Credibility, Karunanidhi has a lot more than SL president.

lol If you want to promote your TN Tamil leaders promote somewhere else not in SL tourism thread.

...putting Indians in Jail might be your fantasy ..but your government knows better than to piss of India :lol:

..Looks like Sinhalese girls are not desired by you army folk's. They seem to prefer Tamil girls. Cant say I blame them :P

...putting Indians in Jail might be your fantasy ..but your government knows better than to piss of India :lol:

..Looks like Sinhalese girls are not desired by you army folk's. They seem to prefer Tamil girls. Cant say I blame them :P

I just let you know about TN annoying guys acts here. lol

funny, People do not go for interracial marriages in here that much except 2-3 incidents.

Karunanidhi is a well established leader of a state (TN) with a population of 72,138,958

Karunanidhi has dealt with more problems and have provided solutions for more people, than SL president would do in his lifetime.

So in terms of Leadership and Credibility, Karunanidhi has a lot more than SL president.

Mate :This thread is not related to karunanidhi's achievements.... This is related to Srilanka and their tourism... Discuss on subject and avoid posting the above which may derail the thread (hope thats not your intention)

Mate :This thread is not related to karunanidhi's achievements.... This is related to Srilanka and their tourism... Discuss on subject and avoid posting the above which may derail the thread (hope thats not your intention)

SL folks troll by @$$kissing the chinese and pakistanis. It was my way of returning the favor :D

No - In terms of credibility frankly that rat b*****d has a big zero. Even the news what you stated is consumption for gullible tamil people in TN and maybe to scheme something for his family with central government. One should not read much into his statements.

Please spare us Pakistani sentiments in Indo - SL affairs. Better be a mute spectator coz Even Indians shudnt intervene in PAk SL affairs. Regards.

Its a Sri Lankan matter and has NOTHING to do with India.

Here is the 950,000th tourist, She is from Poland.

950000_Tourist_1.jpg

950000_Tourist_2.jpg

November records the highest arrivals in a month

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom