What's new

Featured Sri Lankan minister criticizes India for power-sharing call

I see. He is your president. How many times do you think he visited our Tirumala temple? Lol.

Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa is welcomed by President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi before the ceremonial welcome at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi on November 29, 2019

Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa is welcomed by President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi before the ceremonial welcome at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi on November 29, 2019

Not sure. Ask him.

Your PM is using Buddhism for political clout.

The dumbf**k thinks people will fall for it.

So your leaders are shameless to accept our funds even when they think it is against their interest. Lol.

Why shouldn't Sri Lanka accept free money? Would be dumb not to.

Feel free to spend more money on Sri Lanka.

Just like your tourists who are losers and have disgusting behaviour, but their money spent in Sri Lanka is good.

Sometimes I wonder how hard it would be to find a single neighboring country of India who is happy with them? All neighboring countries should form a SAARC 2.0 bypassing India and bringing in China.
Indian tourists shit in the streets and steal stuff.

Even their tourists do this in foreign countries? I thought it was exclusive to their own land?:what:

Sometimes I wonder how hard it would be to find a single neighboring country of India who is happy with them? All neighboring countries should form a SAARC 2.0 bypassing India and bringing in China.

No one likes Indians. Even Americans hate them, they just put up with them for strategic interests.

Indian tourists shit in the streets and steal stuff.
Lol.

While Sri Lanka’s tourism industry took a hit in the aftermath of the Sunday Easter bombings in April this year, the tourism industry is well on the way to recovery. This recovery is being led by Indian arrivals which rose by 17 percent in August even though the total tourist arrivals to Sri Lanka dropped by 28 per cent in August as compared to a year ago. In fact, India was the largest source of tourist traffic to Sri Lanka in August 2019. This growth in tourist arrivals has been owing to the fact that travel and hospitality industry went all out to woo Indians post the attacks. Free visa on arrival was introduced for Indians that came into effect from August 1st.

Lol.

While Sri Lanka’s tourism industry took a hit in the aftermath of the Sunday Easter bombings in April this year, the tourism industry is well on the way to recovery. This recovery is being led by Indian arrivals which rose by 17 percent in August even though the total tourist arrivals to Sri Lanka dropped by 28 per cent in August as compared to a year ago. In fact, India was the largest source of tourist traffic to Sri Lanka in August 2019. This growth in tourist arrivals has been owing to the fact that travel and hospitality industry went all out to woo Indians post the attacks. Free visa on arrival was introduced for Indians that came into effect from August 1st.

Just like your tourists who are losers and have disgusting behaviour, but their money spent in Sri Lanka is good.

LMAO if you've seen how Indian tourists are treated and regarded you wouldn't say that.
I have been to Sri Lanka 3 times. I know how we are treated. You clearly overestimate your worth. That is why I asked what do you think tourists do in Sri lanka. Lol.

I have been to Sri Lanka 3 times. I know how we are treated. You clearly overestimate your worth. That is why I asked what do you think tourists do in Sri lanka. Lol.

If you say so. LMAO your people are regarded as cheap, sexual harassers, who steal hotel equipment and leave everything as a pig sty.

Indian habits die hard even in a foreign country.

Even then your hospitality industry calls us every year to visit them. Your government runs cheap ads featuring women dancing. I do think it is kinda cheap.

The people who have a culture of devdasis in temples think women dancing is cheap.

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom