What's new

Featured Sri Lankan minister criticizes India for power-sharing call

Do muslims come from pakistan? I know for sure that ALL TAMILS have their roots in Tamil Nadu.

Wonder from which country Pakistan was created?

Treat Muslims equally and Pakistan would keep quiet and mind their business.

Treat Kashmiris equally and Pakistan would keep quiet and mind their business.

It seems you do not have a balanced mind to understand what is being said. Beggars can't be choosers.

These are your trading partners.

Sri Lanka's main trade partners are the European Union (28.6%), the United States (24.9%), India (6.7%), China (3.7%), and the UAE (2.6%), importing mostly from India (21.1%), China (19.7%), the EU (8%) and the UAE (7.3%)

Your relationship with India and USA are key for your survival. Lets see how long you keep this up.

Zero relevance to thread.

Three cheers for China!

F**k Indian interference in Sri Lanka's internal affairs.

Wonder from which country Pakistan was created?

Treat Muslims equally and Pakistan would keep quiet and mind their business.

Treat Kashmiris equally and Pakistan would keep quiet and mind their business.

No Islam is a relegion, prevalent in all parts of the world. If Pak went and told the arabs they are the core custodians of muslims, they are told to stuff themselves. And yes, India has a bigger population of muslims than pak, Can any of these situations be relevant in your analogy?

Instead of lashing out, accept the logic of the situation. Like we said, treat them fair and we'll shut up.
Zero relevance to thread.

Three cheers for China!

F**k Indian interference in Sri Lanka's internal affairs.

No Islam is a relegion, prevalent in all parts of the world. If Pak went and told the arabs they are the core custodians of muslims, they are told to stuff themselves. And yes, India has a bigger population of muslims than pak, Can any of these situations be relevant in your analogy?

Instead of lashing out, accept the logic of the situation. Like we said, treat them fair and we'll shut up.

Treat Muslims fair and Pakistan will shut up. Practice what you preach. Not that hard is it?

So you don't want to see the broader picture. Then it is no point discussing this with you. You are just childish.

Childish is someone who can't accept the fact that a poster on this forum agreed with a Sri Lankan minister's statement and brings in totally irrelevant points as a counter argument. That's you.

Too much gau mutra?

Childish is someone who can't accept the fact that a poster on this forum agreed with a Sri Lankan minister's statement and brings in totally irrelevant points as a counter argument. That's you.

Too much gau mutra?

Arey dumbo, I tried explaining the circumstance to interference and also explained the consequence. You are choosing to not talk about them and keep harping about the interference itself.

Like I said, India is quite happy to leave you to your fate, just don't come begging in a few years after you loose sovereignty to few more assets.

Arey dumbo, I tried explaining the circumstance to interference and also explained the consequence. You are choosing to not talk about them and keep harping about the interference itself.

Like I said, India is quite happy to leave you to your fate, just don't come begging in a few years after you loose sovereignty to few more assets.

No. You got upset that someone dared to agree with criticism of India and then proceeded to bring up totally irrelevant BS.

Time for you to stop taking shots of gau mutra.

Again, f**k India's interference in Sri Lanka's internal affairs.

Your country is a curse to the region.

No. You got upset that someone dared to agree with criticism of India and then proceeded to bring up totally irrelevant BS.

Time for you to stop taking shots of gau mutra.

Again, f**k India's interference in Sri Lanka's internal affairs.

Your country is a curse to the region.

I am not upset at all. Infact I am laughing at the stupidity of the Rajapaksas and trying to explain to you their motivation in doing so. But now I see that you are not mature enough for such a discussion. So take care. Stop using gau mutra as an abuse. Its childish.

I am not upset at all. Infact I am laughing at the stupidity of the Rajapaksas and trying to explain to you their motivation in doing so. But now I see that you are not mature enough for such a discussion. So take care. Stop using gau mutra as a abuse. It'll only reveal your intellectual level.

Don't think anyone can be as stupid as your PM Modi:

modi-123
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi faced ridicule for going ahead with the Balakot airstrike on the mistaken belief that cloudy skies would help Indian air force evade radar.

Everyone's laughing at your f**ktard leader.

Don't think anyone can be as stupid as your PM Modi:

modi-123
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi faced ridicule for going ahead with the Balakot airstrike on the mistaken belief that cloudy skies would help Indian air force evade radar.

Everyone's laughing at your f**ktard leader.
Now who is bringing irrelevant things. Lol. Seriously grow up.

Back
Top Bottom