What's new

Sri Lankan minister accuses Indian Peace Keeping Force of rape during LTTE war

i think srilankan Precedent should put some tape on that minister as india is protecting sri lanka from enquirers of human right organisations and other shitty counters about the HRW done by the SL army..... and he also forgot that LTTE was formed due to the inhuman behavior of Sinhalese to the tamils..... and why did he rise this issue after 24 years?? were was he for all these 24 years?

and most funny posts are from pakistanis.... as they don't know that their army holds a world record for rapes... 10 million rapes in just 6 months in east pakistan!!!

Last edited:
is that an answer to rape and EXTREME sexual violence by sri lankan forces ?

total fail. :tdown:

Nope.. Just a slap of reality to expect.. Belittling Armed forces of another country on the basis of some opinion pieces in the British press.. The same British press that is hysterically denounced when it talks about Indian shyt.. Be it Kashmir, Dalit killings or actual shyt.. Screaming blue murder.. Will be waiting with glee.. :tup:

Nope.. Just a slap of reality to expect.. Belittling Armed forces of another country on the basis of some opinion pieces in the British press.. The same British press that is hysterically denounced when it talks about Indian shyt.. Be it Kashmir, Dalit killings or actual shyt.. Screaming blue murder.. Will be waiting with glee.. :tup:

What do you know about Kashmir ? :unsure:

Col Karuna is the most hated tamil in the world today. He cannot go anywhere without his Sinhalese bodyguards or else he would be killed. He is considered a traitor by tamils because of which the LTTE was defeated.

What do you know about Kashmir ? :unsure:

Oh a lot.. Would you like to see a documentary about it mate.. done by the same Ch 4 celebrated by some here as a divine word of truth ??

Told ya.. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
:-)

Oh a lot.. Would you like to see a documentary about it mate.. done by the same Ch 4 celebrated by some here as a divine word of truth ??

Told ya.. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
:-)

Yotube doesn't work in Pakistan and I'm too lazy to start a Proxy ! :D

By the way do you know that I am a Kashmiri ? :azn:

Yotube doesn't work in Pakistan and I'm too lazy to start a Proxy ! :D

By the way do you know that I am a Kashmiri ? :azn:

Oh but you should bro.. We need not be hypocritical when it comes to these things.. If it's gospel truth when it's on others we need to respect that view, Whoever it's targeted at.. :azn:

Oh but you should bro.. We need not be hypocritical when it comes to these things.. If it's gospel truth when it's on others we need to respect that view, Whoever it's targeted at.. :azn:

Right now I'm more busy eating a Double Decker Chicken Cheese Burger with Fries while watching the show Appalachian Outlaws ! :D

that answer above again is skirting the issue about what the srilankan forces did irrrespective of who says what about india or timbaktu. Meanwhile extreme sexual violence OTHER than rape seems to be the standard operating procedure for srilankan "armed forces" and no amount of whining about how you're waiting for bbc will change that.

meanwhile, muzzle that minister of yours..eh ? other than sounding all miffed and puffed about India ?

PS : I heard srilankan forces shot dead boys less than 10 years old point blank in the head from the front. I remember seeing photos to that effect..no wonder you're waiting for BBC to talk about India.

that answer above again is skirting the issue about what the srilankan forces did irrrespective of who says what about india or timbaktu. Meanwhile extreme sexual violence OTHER than rape seems to be the standard operating procedure for srilankan "armed forces" and no amount of whining about how you're waiting for bbc will change that.

meanwhile, muzzle that minister of yours..eh ? other than sounding all miffed and puffed about India ?

PS : I heard srilankan forces shot dead boys less than 10 years old point blank in the head from the front. I remember seeing photos to that effect..no wonder you're waiting for BBC to talk about India.

Nah not whining about BBC.. Just showing what bare faced pathetic hypocrites your kind is.. Nobody whinges about western media portraying Indian shyt more than Indian morons like you.. Thread upon thread of hissy fits..

Raping murderers should'nd throw stones from glass houses

Btw.. No they shot only one fat kid of a megalomaniac terrorist who was 12 not 10.. Needed to end that with a clean sheet.. :lol:

Like is said two can play the game..

Leave Kashmir.. It seems like it's a general rule to where they are..

Fear of rape: The experience of women in Northeast India — Asian Human Rights Commission

Unravelling a ‘mass rape’ - The Hindu

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/w...oldiers-who-kill-and-rape-civilians.html?_r=0

Kashmir officer 'threatened' over rape report - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

India must get rid of Rajpaksa dictator clan, if at all it wants a neutral Srilanka, forget a friendly one.

Nah not whining about BBC.. Just showing what bare faced pathetic hypocrites your kind is.. Nobody whinges about western media portraying Indian shyt more than Indian morons like you.. Thread upon thread of hissy fits..

Raping murderers should'nd throw stones from glass houses

Btw.. No they shot only one fat kid of a megalomaniac terrorist who was 12 not 10.. Needed to end that with a clean sheet.. :lol:

Like is said two can play the game..

Leave Kashmir.. It seems like it's a general rule to where they are..

Fear of rape: The experience of women in Northeast India — Asian Human Rights Commission

Unravelling a ‘mass rape’ - The Hindu

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/w...oldiers-who-kill-and-rape-civilians.html?_r=0

Kashmir officer 'threatened' over rape report - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

SRI LANKA, that is the country. THEY not only did rape. THEYY did extreme sexual violence on ethnic tamils just because they were tamils.

posting indian army stuff is ALL you can do ?

You know what ? your attitude confirms that sri lankan forces actually did that stuff and nobody even tries to deny it in Sri Lanka.

Here, suck on this report from UN :

Yasmin Sooka, co-author of the UN Panel of Experts report into mass atrocities in Sri Lanka and the 'An Unfinished War: Torture and Sexual Violence in Sri Lanka 2009—2014' report, called on Tuesday for international action to stop ongoing sexual violence by the security security forces against Tamils, which she stressed was "not random" but "systematic".

In an interview with the Tamil Guardian during the global summit on 'End Sexual Violence in Conflict' taking place in London this week, Ms Sooka stressed that five years after the war, sexual violence is still happening in Sri Lanka and we have to draw attention to it so we can put a stop to it".

"I was shocked by the witness statements and the testimonies, because the kind of things that were done, were so depraved," Ms Sooka said of her experience of collecting evidence for the 'An Unfinished War' report, published earlier this year.

There was no distinction that was drawn between men and women,” she added.

The report included 40 testimonies of rape and torture in Sri Lanka since the end of the armed conflict in 2009, some of which are to be read out by celebrities including M.I.A. and Bianca Jagger at an event on Wednesday aimed at raising international awareness about sexual violence against Tamils in Sri Lanka.

Pointing to the lack of prosecutions of military personnel in Sri Lanka and the background of systematic acts of sexual violence against Tamils, she said, "one cannot but then draw the inference that it's actually being encouraged and that it's part of a policy framework."

Acknowledging the clear ethnic division between perpetrators of sexual violence, Sinhala military personnel, and the victims, who were almost invariably Tamil, Ms Sooka said there was an obvious power imbalance in Sri Lanka.

"There is a power dynamic structurally. The military is in control and you will remember in the report we wrote as the [UN] Panel of Experts, we talked about the [Sinhala] triumphalism,” she said. “Obviously annihilating the Tigers has created that sense of triumphalism and clearly it finds expression in the fact that Tamils in Sri Lanka are a vanquished group."

UN must probe charge of genocide

Commenting on whether the abuses amount to a genocide of the Tamil people, Ms Sooka said,"I do think that when the [forthcoming OHCHR] inquiry takes place they will need to probe this question because many Tamils have often spoken about the fact that this is a genocide, and that it has genocidal tendencies - the way in which this war prosecuted.”
"I think all of us in the Panel that were confronted with this question have always raised that there is a real need for a proper investigation when it happens to test this issue [genocide]."
Noting incidents of sexual violence perpetrated against non-Tamils, Ms Sooka said that they too were invariably seen as being linked in some way to the Tamil side. "I think it's about which side, or who you supported really, that seems to be one of the criteria to become the fact in this ongoing conflict. If you were perceived to be in opposition to the state then the same kind of treatment is going to be meted out to you."
"But there is no doubt that in the sample group that we looked, 39 of our witnesses were Tamil and of course in the interrogation the language that was used was really derogatory and really also picked up on the ethnic factor."
Referring to the upcoming international inquiry mandating by the UN Human Rights Council, Ms Sooka suggested that the inquiry will have to look at this ethnic factor, including "what does it mean when you have a sense one over one, and have the vanquished all belong[ing] to a particular ethnic group".

Pointing to the contradiction between the Sri Lankan government's claims of peace and reconciliation whilst abuses against Tamils are continuing, Ms Sooka said "there is a real question to be asked about whether the government is serious".

"[It also] raises the question of the obligations of the international community to make sure that Sri Lanka is held accountable," she added.

Recalling her extensive experience on human rights abuses and atrocities, Ms Sooka said "even though I've been in many countries that have gone through conflict and have been in post-conflict countries as well, there may be something different in the way in which the war in Sri Lanka was conducted."

"The callous disregard for life during that final phase, and the manner in which the war was conducted was extremely cynical" she said.

still happening in 2014.

and this one puts up a few videos of rape "allegations".

want some photos ? i sure will post links to them for everybody to see and find out what you guys did in that lil island of yours with impunity on minorities.

Last edited:
SRI LANKA, that is the country. THEY not only did rape. THEYY did extreme sexual violence on ethnic tamils just because they were tamils.

posting indian army stuff is ALL you can do ?

You know what ? your attitude confirms that sri lankan forces actually did that stuff and nobody even tries to deny it in Sri Lanka.

Here, suck on this report from UN :

Yasmin Sooka, co-author of the UN Panel of Experts report into mass atrocities in Sri Lanka and the 'An Unfinished War: Torture and Sexual Violence in Sri Lanka 2009—2014' report, called on Tuesday for international action to stop ongoing sexual violence by the security security forces against Tamils, which she stressed was "not random" but "systematic".

In an interview with the Tamil Guardian during the global summit on 'End Sexual Violence in Conflict' taking place in London this week, Ms Sooka stressed that five years after the war, sexual violence "is still happening in Sri Lanka and we have to draw attention to it so we can put a stop to it".

"I was shocked by the witness statements and the testimonies, because the kind of things that were done, were so depraved," Ms Sooka said of her experience of collecting evidence for the 'An Unfinished War' report, published earlier this year.

There was no distinction that was drawn between men and women,” she added.

The report included 40 testimonies of rape and torture in Sri Lanka since the end of the armed conflict in 2009, some of which are to be read out by celebrities including M.I.A. and Bianca Jagger at an event on Wednesday aimed at raising international awareness about sexual violence against Tamils in Sri Lanka.

Pointing to the lack of prosecutions of military personnel in Sri Lanka and the background of systematic acts of sexual violence against Tamils, she said, "one cannot but then draw the inference that it's actually being encouraged and that it's part of a policy framework."

Acknowledging the clear ethnic division between perpetrators of sexual violence, Sinhala military personnel, and the victims, who were almost invariably Tamil, Ms Sooka said there was an obvious power imbalance in Sri Lanka.

"There is a power dynamic structurally. The military is in control and you will remember in the report we wrote as the [UN] Panel of Experts, we talked about the [Sinhala] triumphalism,” she said. “Obviously annihilating the Tigers has created that sense of triumphalism and clearly it finds expression in the fact that Tamils in Sri Lanka are a vanquished group."

UN must probe charge of genocide

Commenting on whether the abuses amount to a genocide of the Tamil people, Ms Sooka said,"I do think that when the [forthcoming OHCHR] inquiry takes place they will need to probe this question because many Tamils have often spoken about the fact that this is a genocide, and that it has genocidal tendencies - the way in which this war prosecuted.”
"I think all of us in the Panel that were confronted with this question have always raised that there is a real need for a proper investigation when it happens to test this issue [genocide]."
Noting incidents of sexual violence perpetrated against non-Tamils, Ms Sooka said that they too were invariably seen as being linked in some way to the Tamil side. "I think it's about which side, or who you supported really, that seems to be one of the criteria to become the fact in this ongoing conflict. If you were perceived to be in opposition to the state then the same kind of treatment is going to be meted out to you."
"But there is no doubt that in the sample group that we looked, 39 of our witnesses were Tamil and of course in the interrogation the language that was used was really derogatory and really also picked up on the ethnic factor."
Referring to the upcoming international inquiry mandating by the UN Human Rights Council, Ms Sooka suggested that the inquiry will have to look at this ethnic factor, including "what does it mean when you have a sense one over one, and have the vanquished all belong[ing] to a particular ethnic group".

Pointing to the contradiction between the Sri Lankan government's claims of peace and reconciliation whilst abuses against Tamils are continuing, Ms Sooka said "there is a real question to be asked about whether the government is serious".

"[It also] raises the question of the obligations of the international community to make sure that Sri Lanka is held accountable," she added.

Recalling her extensive experience on human rights abuses and atrocities, Ms Sooka said "even though I've been in many countries that have gone through conflict and have been in post-conflict countries as well, there may be something different in the way in which the war in Sri Lanka was conducted."

"The callous disregard for life during that final phase, and the manner in which the war was conducted was extremely cynical" she said.

still happening in 2014.

and this one puts up a few videos of rape "allegations".

want some photos ? i sure will post links to them for everybody to see and find out what you guys did in that lil island of yours with impunity on minorities.

:lol:.. Hit a raw nerve ?? Just the kind of reactions we expect from your kind.. Yeah go ahead post the pics.. Again two can play this game..

Spot the raping murderers.. :D

Back
Top Bottom