What's new

Sri Lankan Girls

a219304aac5d5487c7ab874c5cd2e0c7.jpg

Colombo Fashion Week

Nice pics Sri Lankan..Keep it up.

lol at the watermark---desihotmasal.com :rofl::rofl:

Nice pics Sri Lankan..Keep it up.

lol at the watermark---desihotmasal.com :rofl::rofl:

I post the picture at desihotmasal.com, so any problem to you? That is a Sri Lankan girl taken from desihotmasal.com. I Know desihotmasal.com is Indian website so what to do.

I post the picture at desihotmasal.com, so any problem to you? That is a Sri Lankan girl taken from desihotmasal.com. I Know desihotmasal.com is Indian website so what to do.

Just ignore those pathetic trolls.

We are enjoying the pics, keep posting. :cheers:

:china: :pakistan: :usflag:

You are doing grt posting these pics.

But please get the Humour in what he said. He didn't mean to object you posting these from the website. i am not sure if u understand what desi masala means, thats what he pointed to.

Ans---

You are doing grt posting these pics.

But please get the Humour in what he said. He didn't mean to object you posting these from the website. i am not sure if u understand what desi masala means, thats what he pointed to.

It's just the desi+hot+masala

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom