What's new

Sri Lankan cheerleaders called an ‘eyesore’

I think that they should give us compensation for showing us those cheerleader.

I think that they should give us compensation for showing us those cheerleader.

More than the way they looked what made them harder to watch were the absurd and funny costumes they were wearing . I understand that these girls are not pretty by any standards but even if they were made to at least dress well they could have looked at least a little charming .

cheerleaders-300x214.jpg

wtf ?

Abeysekara, who was not available to comment to AFP, also said that the dancers declined to wear shorts as they “are conscious that parents are watching”.

Amazing- so out of the subcontinent only the indian girls doesnt mind their parents\ brothers watching them dancing half naked infront of the crowd- Nice achievement in bayhayae--

Amazing- so out of the subcontinent only the indian girls doesnt mind their parents\ brothers watching them dancing half naked infront of the crowd- Nice achievement in bayhayae--

I can understand ur level of thoughts....:drag:
Beauty and dancing skills has to appreciated and enjoyed....:drag:
We both have a difference in interpreting things...

On the subject...they were srilankan girls r8? not Indian...

You see everything from a twisted angle, and then again why do you care our way, dint you divide the country cause you dint want to live with kafirs?

Get lost,give ur lecture somewhere where it matters..

Have you heard of the word Mujra? Stop pretending like you guys are angels, the absolutely disgusting vulgar $hit I have seen in Pakistani Mujras, forget Indian C grade Bollywood movies, even in actual Western **** you wont see such cheap vulgarity depicting women as pieces of meat.

Have you heard of the word Mujra? Stop pretending like you guys are angels, the absolutely disgusting vulgar $hit I have seen in Pakistani Mujras, forget Indian C grade Bollywood movies, even in actual Western **** you wont see such cheap vulgarity depicting women as pieces of meat.

Did someone drop you when you were born? How is mujra more vulgar than ****?

dude are you brain dead :what::what:

they looked like maids

sahi yaar kam walian he lagti hai anyway watching clt20 the cheer leaders in africa are very good looking:smitten::smitten: watching them more then the match;);)

Though indecency is now appreciated even in our cultures....(VERY SAD true)...
May Allah save us from Bayhayaee (AMEEN!!)

Lool! Have you even seen IPL? Most of the cheerleaders are not Indian and the teams that do employ Indian cheerleaders makes them wear traditional clothes like chaniya-choli or ghaghra-choli or saree. :)

Regards,

Aakash

Back
Top Bottom