What's new

Sri Lankan army seeks officers' training in Pakistan

Sri Lanka is not a rag-tag country nor are they short of land. Why do they even need to send their officers for training to India or Pakistan at first place ? No intention of trolling but I guess they r not a newly formed country with lack of experience. Why do they need to do such stuff at all ?

Hi,

Why do you go to UK or usa for education?

Surely they will enjoy their training in Pakistan with Pakistani officers as PAKISTAN ARMY doesn't support or like racism. GOOD LUCK SRILANKAN OFFICERS and get ready for some tough training. :)

Sri Lanka was fighting Indian origin Tamil terrorists with ease

With ease? Yeah thats why they had their own land, own navy and even an Air force.
The way I see it, Their aspirations is similar to Muslims of British India in seeking a separate country. Its just a section of people are bigotry and forget their history. When they demand, its legitimate, and other demand, it aint legitimate.

As for Military relations, I don care. They are free to have with anybody. India , howveer are watching SL's actions,

With ease? Yeah thats why they had their own land, own navy and even an Air force.
The way I see it, Their aspirations is similar to Muslims of British India in seeking a separate country. Its just a section of people are bigotry and forget their history. When they demand, its legitimate, and other demand, it aint legitimate.

As for Military relations, I don care. They are free to have with anybody. India , howveer are watching SL's actions,

So ahead watch the football match :omghaha:

While you madrasi's keep beating your papadoms.. The biggest looser in this fiasco is India.. That's the reason why all the other Indians and New Delhi is unhappy about this except you jokers in TN.. But then again when ever did you'll think for the benefit of the nation??

Btw Pak/Lanka relationship is the strongest as it is.. This development is just another added notch to it.. It does not need to be at the cost of India's interests with Lanka if India can hold it's national interests over some domestic political compulsions

I thought Pakistan would need training from Sri Lanka considering the success Sri Lanka had on its coin operations against LTTE...

oooooh SRILLANKA STRONG huh ..!!! nobody Gibbs a Sh*T , ;) anyhow its good for us, now we can enroll more afghans :angel:

While you madrasi's keep beating your papadoms.. The biggest looser in this fiasco is India.. That's the reason why all the other Indians and New Delhi is unhappy about this except you jokers in TN.. But then again when ever did you'll think for the benefit of the nation??

Btw Pak/Lanka relationship is the strongest as it is.. This development is just another added notch to it.. It does not need to be at the cost of India's interests with Lanka if India can hold it's national interests over some domestic political compulsions

Whateva u blabber, India as a govt, is heeding some voice to 'jokers' to TN. We are a democracy enjoying rights of all peoples.
I care for the justice for the people killed in Lanka, in the name of eliminating LTTE.

I hope, if SL govt had cared like atleast how the GoI cared for the voices in TN, separitist situation wouldnt have arisen.
But Lankans havent learnt their lesson, again betraying and going back on the word givven to GoI on 13th amendment.

Back
Top Bottom