What's new

Sri Lanka v India final

Reaction score
Country
India
Ok guys..we have qualified after a huge win over Kiwis..lets discuss about the finals between India and Sri lanka.

I think the batting line up has some problem.Today apart from Sehwag no one clicked.If Sehwag wasnt there we would have lost the match.

I think Dinesh Kartik should be rested coz he doesnt look in good nick.

Bowlers were good but the thing which matters according to me is toss...win the toss and bat first.

Rested? You are being generous. He should be sent back home along with Jadeja.

i donno about the toss.. we lost the toss against srilanka in the 1st game n won the match.. we won the toss in the 2nd game n lost the match.. so this time it's bit trickier than the days gone by.

I think we should give chance to Saurab tiwary instead of Karthik.. He is a good player(experts were comparing him with Yuvraj in IPL).. He is getting wasted in dresing room and misssing all important international exposure..

The only good thing is that barring Malinga, the Sri Lankan bowling is as rubbish as ours.

Please do not forget to consider Umpiring. Sri Lanka has home umpiring advantage:lol:. Is Adharmasena...oh Dharmsena is umpire for the finals?;)

By the way Indian team is batting,I think we should send almost all our batsmen home :undecided:

By the way Indian team is batting,I think we should send almost all our batsmen home :undecided:

After those 2 knocks in Dambulla Sehwag has shown why he is world class. No other batsmen managed get 1 century, much less 2 centuries (that 99 was a century to me) on that nightmare of a pitch. If you see the games he scored in, the ball was swinging quite wildly. all the bowlers were bowling like Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis!

The key for the final is Sehwag. I just hope the other duffers can bat around him and take us to a decent total.
And i agree that Karthik should be dropped. But who will open then?

After those 2 knocks in Dambulla Sehwag has shown why he is world class. No other batsmen managed get 1 century, much less 2 centuries (that 99 was a century to me) on that nightmare of a pitch. If you see the games he scored in, the ball was swinging quite wildly. all the bowlers were bowling like Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis!

The key for the final is Sehwag. I just hope the other duffers can bat around him and take us to a decent total.

saurav Tiwari should be given chance to open.

I agree with you buddy.

And also in New Zealand 2002 tour...he was the only batsman in both teams to score a centuary...and the conditions were very difficult.

Right now,I think apart from Sehwag..Raina and Dhoni only look in some form...lets hope those two support him in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom