What's new

Sri Lanka & India`s tour to England

@nline

Reaction score
Well,

Sri Lankan team is in England now for a test and one day series.
Short after India will join them.

But . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The question is that will English Cricket Board and English media behave worst against these 2 teams, as well as they doing against Pakistan :hitwall:

Because whenever Pakistani team visit England, then whole English media is against them!

I don`t think it will happen against India and Sri Lanka. Because they have same culture and many things conman. Therefore even bookies will stay away from both Sri Lanka and India.

Well,

Sri Lankan team is in England now for a test and one day series.
Short after India will join them.

But . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The question is that will English Cricket Board and English media behave worst against these 2 teams, as well as they doing against Pakistan :hitwall:

Because whenever Pakistani team visit England, then whole English media is against them!

I don`t think it will happen against India and Sri Lanka. Because they have same culture and many things conman. Therefore even bookies will stay away from both Sri Lanka and India.
Whats the meaning of this thread...weather it is to Discuss about Srilankas & Indians tour of England or to Discuss why English media is against Pakistan cricket team & not against Indian & srilankan team...........................Plzzz clarify...The title is misleading ...made just for the sake of attention.................& i know u will get a lot of it here............

Whats the meaning of this thread...weather it is to Discuss about Srilankas & Indians tour of England or to Discuss why English media is against Pakistan cricket team & not against Indian & srilankan team...........................Plzzz clarify...The title is misleading ...made just for the sake of attention.................& i know u will get a lot of it here............

Do you remember what happened to Pakistani team when they visit England in 2006?
Then again when they visit England last year 2010 then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why all the time Pakistani team is on their target all the time:devil:

I got it.
This thread will hurt you indians.

Do you remember what happened to Pakistani team when they visit England in 2006?
Then again when they visit England last year 2010 then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I got it.

They do the same to us too ...read up the jellygate incident , no big deal ...:) Subcontinental hospitality is not to be found everywhere.....

I got it.
Dont play Victim card on every front...

Dont play Victim card on every front...

Is there any thing wrong with you? He has said it 100% right. After all England, India and Sri Lankan culture & tradition is same. Thats why english media will not follow both Sri Lanka & India durring the test series, not even their bookies :woot:

Back
Top Bottom