What's new

Sri Lanka gets US$2.5bn dollars in China financing

why should we care about India?
China is the next superpower in this world, so keeping strong relationship such a country is benefit to SL.

border disputes are not like business agreements! so your Indian court has given any court orders regarding border issues which you have with your neighboring countries? :D

Once Indian court rules that Katchatheevu handing over is illegal it is India's land and India's business.

China is the next superpower in this world, so keeping strong relationship such a country is benefit to SL.

There will be one superpower in the world! US is suffering but still a long long way ahead and they wont give up that easily!

Once Indian court rules that Katchatheevu handing over is illegal it is India's land and India's business.

I love the Indian Judiciary system! Without it the politicians would had made the nation even more worse!

India is just like a sleeping volcano, when it erupts it destroys its own people. That's all!

I have seen many times on this forum some Indian members are day dreaming about their military power and nukes. It's not easy to use those nuke and stuff in this modern world.

This is what the people said in 70's and 80's that india cant survive long because of its diversity !!
But we have proved the world wrong time again and again !!
With education increasing and also awareness , ur point in future india is not possible.. We have existed for 1000's of year and we wil continue to exist till the end of earth..

There will be one superpower in the world! US is suffering but still a long long way ahead and they wont give up that easily!

I love the Indian Judiciary system! Without it the politicians would had made the nation even more worse!

That is the power of democracy which people here fail to understand - the checks and balances in place is what helps India and Indians.

Its up to you decide whether you can live with a powerful enemy less than 100 kms from your coast in return for a friend 10000kms away.

Good going SL. I would love to see a chinese naval base in SL with chinese aircraft carriers stationed in Hambantota. But I don't think it would be before 2020/2025. By that time BD may also be hosting some kind of refueling facilities for china.:)
let them have there first one please then we will talk about in multiples..and btw by then India will be operating more then one A/C ...go figure Rambo:lol:

China should deploy its naval assets in SL, Myanmar, BD, Maldives. Pakistan and encircle India completely.
its embarrassing...sometime you know.. at least get some self respect before gloating about encircling India..you are already encircled ..if you have forgotten that.

ontopic: its good china helping SL..more they help..much faster Sri-Lankans will get there true intentions and strategies to use nations as fodder.

Its up to you decide whether you can live with a powerful enemy less than 100 kms from your coast in return for a friend 10000kms away.

Powerful enemy? Sorry mate, People here are laughing when someone talk about India out here, if India is that much "Great n Powerful" why this much worrying when Sri Lanka deals with China? hilarious!

Powerful enemy? Sorry mate, People here are laughing when someone talk about India out here, if India is that much "Great n Powerful" why this much worrying when Sri Lanka deals with China? hilarious!

Ok compared to SL , india is powerfull!! Agreed?
And china wont come from the mainland to protect u here !! Naval power is the only thing India have a edge over china !!

Good going SL. I would love to see a chinese naval base in SL with chinese aircraft carriers stationed in Hambantota. But I don't think it would be before 2020/2025. By that time BD may also be hosting some kind of refueling facilities for china.:)

Kid,read histroy again.Why do you guys have to comment if you dont know about something..When did India annex Sikkim??

I suggest you read newspaper everyday and find out what USA is upto in this region.

China should deploy its naval assets in SL, Myanmar, BD, Maldives. Pakistan and encircle India completely.

if you are not fearing your "powerfull neighbour" why this feet licking to next supa powa ...isn't it ironical and hilarious too..:lol:

Ok compared to SL , india is powerfull!! Agreed?
And china wont come from the mainland to protect u here !! Naval power is the only thing India have a edge over china !!

India has military power I don't deny that!

Well mate , when IAF conducted Operation Poomalai or when IPKF waded across Palk straights to Jaffna , I didn't see any Srilankan laughing.

Then again I am sure your Govt is not as stupid as you think they are to allow Chinese ships in SL.

India has military power I don't deny that!

So why laugh?

if you are not fearing your "powerfull neighbour" why this feet licking to next supa powa ...isn't it ironical and hilarious too..:lol:

Sri Lanka is focusing on development, our goals are differ than India so close ties with such a good developing nation like China is really bring benefits to Sri Lankans! India is decades behind China, even India will take another 15-20 years to become the living standard of what Indonesian people enjoying today.

India is just like a sleeping volcano, when it erupts it destroys its own people. That's all!

I have seen many times on this forum some Indian members are day dreaming about their military power and nukes. It's not easy to use those nuke and stuff in this modern world.

Nukes cost in million & Nuke are meant to destroy something that is worth destroying.......Using it against a nation like sri lanka is a waste of money ......period:sniper:

India is nothing but a paper tiger.
It's a weak rabbit.

India ain't gonna do jack sh*t.

We put a base in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, what is India gonna do apart from cry?
Not a damn thing India can do about it.

India is in absolutely no position in global geopolitics to lecture anyone on anything.

Stop talking empty talks. if you have guts, put a Naval Base anywhere in South Asia and then see the reaction from India

Sri Lanka is focusing on development, our goals are differ than India so close ties with such a good developing nation like China is really bring benefits to Sri Lankans! India is decades behind China, even India will take another 15-20 years to become the living standard of what Indonesian people enjoying today.

Yeah, all others are just focusing one something else altogether.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom