What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

Srilanka is on selfdestructive mode ..

Nero, I Spike, and myself had been telling this for a long time, If INDIA supports SL at the cost of Tamils, then be ready to be back stabbed by the Shingalese whom you are supporting.
One thing is for sure, what every INDIA does to appease the Shingalese, sure they are going to allow PAKISTAN and CHINESE inteligence work in their country against INDIA.

first...those deaths was attributed but never proved..

So do Sri Lankan war crimes..! never proved by a credible source!

second..Prabhakaran was "whisked away" from SL by India???what was SL govt was doing then??

watching in amazement... how India back-stabbed Sri Lanka!

third..if SL forces was that close to capture Prabhakaran,why they even bothered to sign that accord...

because Rajiv wanted it at that way!

and those who are now shedding Croc's tear....its them who wanted tamils starved to death.it was india's supply that saved those tamil civilians...ask SL govt to release how many got perished in Siege of Jafna....India's supply saved them.

Tamils in Jaffna do not need India's or even Colombo's help to sustain their livelihood... go and visit the peninsula and you'll see.. so don't type rubbish and your hallucinations!

And people ask why we are buying these costly weapons....with surrounding like us, it will idiotic not to be prepared for the worst.

If you can't have good neighbrs, its better to have well guarded borders.

We can thrive on our own. There are plenty of countries to work with. World' doesn't revolve around you but it certainly feels the pull of India.

With the polarity increasing in today's world, India is going to gain more importance then anyone. Let China or whatever country encircle us, we Indians are getting settled in other countries in millions, soon they can pressurize or influence their host govt. to take India's side anytime. It will be our biggest weapon, the large population, educated ones, going abroad and having ties with India.

We have to use our human resources, and this is what most of the countries are concerned about those who don't like India.

ok genius lets get to it... no artillery, no air strikes and no tanks in Kashmir. How was it in your neck of the woods. I know a pure genocide by Lankans on Tamils.

no artillery, no air strikes and no tanks were used in the last phase of the civil war.. get your fact correct! :P

no artillery, no air strikes and no tanks were used in the last phase of the civil war.. get your fact correct! :P
So you are blindly going to deny the heavy artillery that was pounding the refugee camps was a lie.????
Do you think the world is that naive...come back with a reply i got a somehing for your innocent behind.

You are forgetting that IPKF came to Sri Lanka on request from Sri Lankan govt

that's really foolish decision in our political history

SL won't be silent till it becomes a state of India.

SL just provided fuel for Pakistan vessels during the wartime as the result you got civil war for 30yrs. Now you need another?

yes

slowly i have to agree with Neuro and I spikes POV on Srilankan issue

basically we dont like Lankans also :enjoy:

not only us. all neighbours not happy with indians :rofl:

SL would be the major culprit then for allowing the Indian forces :P

its just dream

It's not worth to argue about SL anymore, they cant do any harm to us. For them, it took almost 30years to vanish few Tamils, almost with the support of all the super powers. Here in the Southern India, 7.5 crore tamils are there. We dont need to worry, whether they allow china or Pakistan. They wont dare to step an inch inside south, when we are there.

"Evan vanthaalum vaayilayae kuduthu anuppuvom" (very good words in tamil for them)

Back
Top Bottom