What's new

India chief inaugurates IPKF war memorial

Where did i disrespect the Indian army ? I was merely showing the irony of the "Love" shown to them by your own countrymen.. Stop twisting the tail.. People like you just cant handle the truth even if it hits smack right in the middle of your sorry face..
It's you who threw alleged BS about SLA

Yeah right...might wanna see who opened the thread and the manner of your posts about IPKF was obvious . Only thing i did was show some facts on your face which was replied by comments like "stupid Madrasi" Not really smart insulting an entire south Indian community and then call yourself innocent... Problem is not with me not accepting the truth , the problem is with you too concerned about other peoples business while you have problems inside your own country which i quiet clearly pointed out.. You can get back to whining ...

Yeah right...might wanna see who opened the thread and the manner of your posts about IPKF was obvious . Only thing i did was show some facts on your face which was replied by comments like "stupid Madrasi" Not really smart insulting an entire south Indian community and then call yourself innocent... Problem is not with me not accepting the truth , the problem is with you too concerned about other peoples business while you have problems inside your own country which i quiet clearly pointed out.. You can get back to whining ...

Madrasi is a political term goob.. It does'nt insult the entire South Indian Community nor the entire Tamil Nadu people..Though I'm not sure if it does to a confused Malayali like you

I was not whinging.. Just enjoying the whole drama.. It's you who came in with a hissy fit and got smacked silly in return for trying to act smart :lol:

Madrasi is a political term goob.. It does'nt insult the entire South Indian Community nor the entire Tamil Nadu people..Though I'm not sure if it does to a confused Malayali like you

Madrasi is a political term the same way chinki is ...go figure, don't defend the indefensible ... Learn to accept mistakes than defending it... Maybe you Sinhalese folks need some education when it comes to manners ? then you would not have a civil war for 20 years in the first place....

Madrasi is a political term the same way chinki is ...go figure, don't defend the indefensible ... Learn to accept mistakes than defending it... Maybe you Sinhalese folks need some education when it comes to manners ? then you would not have a civil war for 20 years in the first place....

I'm not Sinhalese bub..for the upteenth time.. Maybe i need to put it in my signature for the ignorant to realize that there are other Lankans than Sinhalese and Tamils in their little brains.. o_O

I'm not Sinhalese bub..for the upteenth time.. Maybe i need to put it in my signature for the ignorant to realize that there are other Lankans than Sinhalese and Tamils in their little brains.. o_O

Does it matter ? , you are definitely influenced by them it seems .. I have been to Sri Lanka for 3 years and i have faced your "Sri Lankan hospitality" which was pathetic mind you .. so nothing really to brag about... my views are based on personal experiences and not Verbal Diarrhea

Does it matter ? , you are definitely influenced by them it seems .. I have been to Sri Lanka for 3 years and i have faced your "Srilankan hospitality" .. so nothing really to brag about...

Nobody really cares dude.. Stay away, we'd be better off.. Who are "Them" ?? So you're painting the whole Sinhalese community with one brush ?? Wow!! so what does that make you ?? Looks like the cat is coming out the bag.. Pathetic

You hate Sinhalese people don't you? Why do you hate them?

Nobody really cares dude.. Stay away, we'd be better off.. Who are "Them" ?? So you're painting the whole Sinhalese community with one brush ?? Wow!! so what does that make you ?? Looks like the cat is coming out the bag.. Pathetic

You cared enough to post ... the rest of your post nothing but shows your hypocrisy ... Go read your posts again and find out .. Maybe next time you should think before you post if you do not want to be replied in the same manner....

\
Look who has crawled in to this thread.. Spam alert!! Get some help man.. Seriously

reminds me of this:

download (2).jpg

You cared enough to post ... the rest of your post nothing but shows your hypocrisy ... Go read your posts again and find out .. Maybe next time you should think before you post if you do not want to be replied in the same manner....

Lolz..I posted a news item about the IPKF memorial in conjunction with whats currently happening in TN and the Irony of it.. What are you on about with your prejudiced blanket view on Sri lankans and the Sinhalese in general ??

No mate it is not..... It can be considered as a racial slur

Mate it may well be in Indian terms but i use it purely on a political context.. Like i said it's not a general term for Tamil Nadu people or South Indians as far as i'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom