What's new

Sri Lanka coast guard to deploy craft against Indian poachers

Cut the crap, will ya.

It was your coast guard that fired on Tamil Nadu fishermen and not Jaffna Tamils. Sell that to some one else. I am from Tamil Nadu and I know the reality.

I know about our Jaffna Boys, some jokers in Tamil Nadu don’t know about them

WELL, YOU ARE NOT SO BOLD AFTER ALL.

Why would china send there vessels to pic a fight with Indian Navy all around more than 8000 kilometers away from there homeland. That tpp for sri lanka. Do you really Chinese establishment as fools who would just one day pic up gun leaving there own sea of influence to sail all the way to sri lanka to make point. Which would end esclating tention among our big armies for a little lanka.?

:lol::lol::lol:
since when did Colombo starting giving orders to PLAN. ??? You are some peace of art, Sri Lankan.

Chinese Navy already in our Hambantota Port, another Indian joker

I now about our Jaffna Boys, some jokers in Tamil Nadu don’t know about them

You are just lying and posting more irrelevant trash. How does this prove it was the Jaffa fishermen and not you Coast Guard that killed our fishermen.

Tamil Nadu fishermen

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy - The Times of India

Fisherman dies in firing, rap on Lanka - Worldnews.com

Just stick with your usual BS of posting threads with 'My-birdie-told-me-so' type sources.

You only have 9200 of the 16000 out of the country.

The rest are coming through AI special flights and India has hired chartered ships too take care of them.

One ship MV Nova scotia (IIRC) comes to mind.

And anyway how it is related to the thread. ?

The rest are coming through AI special flights and India has hired chartered ships too take care of them.

One ship MV Nova scotia (IIRC) comes to mind.

And anyway how it is related to the thread. ?

NM it was a bit off topic.

@ topic Fishery rights are something a country has to protect vigourously. Look at Somalia, its fishermen turned to piracy only after foreign ships completely devastated the fish stock. There was no government so no coast guard in Somalia.

can u prove it with a proof????

or r u telling they came for a good will gesture and making ur self delusion that they have permanent base there...?

can u please let me know about thos more...?

Karthic sri can u help me here?

How would that save you from an onslaught. By the biggest regional Navy.? Few ships are sitting ducks at port if not out at sea. Another Sri Lankan Joker

I got a big ??? for our beloved bold Lankan aka Kanna. Tell me why would Chinese PLAN would take orders from Sri Lanka.???

Why would they so far far away from mainland with few vessels pic a fight with the subcontinents biggest Navy.??? & that too for a country like Sri Lanka.???

Mr. Bright Bold Kanna why would PLAN take thaikaaa of petrolling your sea coasts. When they have their own south China sea to take care off.???

Wake up Kanna and smell the coffee it's Indian Navy not some somolian pirate's tug boat.

Sri Lanka also has a simple answer

Sri Lanka Navy will begins to jointly patrol with Chinese Navy

Colombo can send some PLAN ships from southern waters to northern waters of Sri Lanka

PLAN will be happy about that........
china_navy_0417.jpg

OK, I have a better idea for you, give up your independence and make your country a Chinese colony. So there will be no problem for PLAN. Indian navy is enough capable to fight against PLAN and your SL navy add nothing to it other than the land.

But one disappointment for you, SL is still under Indian influence.

I got a big ??? for our beloved bold Lankan aka Kanna. Tell me why would Chinese PLAN would take orders from Sri Lanka.???

Why would they so far far away from mainland with few vessels pic a fight with the subcontinents biggest Navy.??? & that too for a country like Sri Lanka.???

Mr. Bright Bold Kanna why would PLAN take thaikaaa of petrolling your sea coasts. When they have their own south China sea to take care off.???

Wake up Kanna and smell the coffee it's Indian Navy not some somolian pirate's tug boat.

PLA navy South Sea Fleet already operates in Sri Lanka

Both in Colombo Port & Hambantota Port

000cf1bdd03f0e692a5333.jpg

PLA navy South Sea Fleet already operates in Sri Lanka

Both in Colombo Port & Hambantota Port
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
How is that going to help Lanka in fighting huge fleet of Indian Navies onslaught.??? What are you 14 yr old.

Also can you define your version of south China fleet.???

NM it was a bit off topic.

@ topic Fishery rights are something a country has to protect vigourously. Look at Somalia, its fishermen turned to piracy only after foreign ships completely devastated the fish stock. There was no government so no coast guard in Somalia.

The problem is mostly centred around the Katchatheevu area - which was gifted by India (yeah Gifted) to Sri Lanka way back in 1974 with an agreement that Sri Lanka will allow the Tamil Nadu fishermen to fish in that area as it has been their traditional fishing ground for centuries.

The problem arises because the Sri Lankan coast guard and Navy shoot at Tamil fishermen dis-regarding the original pact that allows the Tamils to fish in that area.

If they dont shoot thy destroy the nets, empty the fuel in the boat and set it adrift in the sea.

This is what the problem is. We want Sri Lanka to honor their agreement that allows Tamil fishermen to catch fish in that area.

Back
Top Bottom