What's new

Sri Lanka coast guard to deploy craft against Indian poachers

can u prove it with a proof????

or r u telling they came for a good will gesture and making ur self delusion that they have permanent base there...?

can u please let me know about thos more...?

Karthic sri can u help me here?

He is just bluffing ,as usual.

The chinese are just developing a commercial port in Hambantota and thats to it.

And dont worry India is going to develop Kankesanthurai port in the North Sri Lanka.

Then this genius will say INS Vikramaditya operates out of there. :lol:

http://www.island.lk/2010/04/19/business2.html

It is not easy to deal with Chinese fishing boat. :lol:
Chinese fishermen are united.

201012241406446615.jpg

201012241406524623.jpg

201012241407039130.jpg

201012241407155048.jpg
Awesome move by the fishermen. They are circling the wagon !!!!

Yes This is a problem between Sri Lankan Fisherman & Indian Fisherman

I personally think Jaffna fisherman did something wrong to TN fisherman

Mainly that firing incident

You should know some of Jaffna fisherman, now fisherman former LTTE boys
LTTE , now fishermen ? They use grenades or RPGs to fish ?

Last edited by a moderator:
PLA navy South Sea Fleet already operates in Sri Lanka

Both in Colombo Port & Hambantota Port

000cf1bdd03f0e692a5333.jpg

Man may be they came for a goodwill visit and are gone now stop posting the same pic again and again

I read in several source and wikipedia..it says

Hambantota is the selected site for a new international port, the Port of Hambantota. It is scheduled to be built in three phases, with the first phase due to be completed by the end of 2010 at a cost of $360 million.[10] As part of the port, a $550 million tax-free port zone is being setup, with companies in India, China, Russia and Dubai expressing interest in setting up shipbuilding, ship-repair and warehousing facilities in the zone. It is expected to be completed by November 2010. When all three phases are fully complete it will be able to berth 33 vessels at any given time, which would make it the biggest port in South Asia.[11]

But this guy i bluffing that South china fleet is stationed there :lol:

Awesome move by the fishermen. They are circling the wagon !!!!

It's called getting in line to be apprehended by the authorities. Kid's do that when they know they'r about to get yelled at for doing something wrong. How is that called a good move. Sign of fear is presented by fishermen while patrol boats are roaring around them like cowboys herd cattles.

It's called getting in line to be apprehended by the authorities. Kid's do that when they know they'r about to get yelled at for doing something wrong. How is that called a good move. Sign of fear is presented by fishermen while patrol boats are roaring around them like cowboys herd cattles.

Let's ask cross1993 to post the article that comes with the pictures and we'll see what actually happened.

Nice make belief story though.

Back
Top Bottom