What's new

Spying for India: Asma lata arrested by Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this is true.

The source looks unreliable and there is no mention of it in any mainstream newspaper or news channels!

Well instead of focusing, on none sense we must look at facts

a) Why was she caught with questionable material
b) Was she involved in espionage
c) She must have had connection with local politicians (as all lollywood actress)

So we should let investigators handle it

Provided she is guilty she should be punished , otherwise set free and that is for courts to decide

i did not said every one is a potential spy.
i am saying this is very efficient and effective way of reciting.

@princeiftikharmirza

you have relatives in india?
if not then why you are in so much pain?

No this is not an efficient way of recruiting. Any spy agency would never try to recruit a person they see for first time when he or she walks into the embassy. The recruitment is done after studying the individual, their potentiality, usefulness, influence, position & many other aspests including vulnerability....

Just what I thought:

I typed in the title on google and the only matches I got were from random, dubious blog sites.

I ask the mods to close this thread because this seems to be pretty fake.

ok, first and foremost.. is this a real article??? coz i couldn't find any links on google search!!! or is it that even Google has been bought by India!!!!:woot:

what does that girl do actually?whats her original proffession?is she a singer?

OOO Man i hope it is not true... People realy like her voice.. And now she is a top singer in Pushtu music industry. So i hope it s not true.

@ Adios Amigo: Why you deleted this post instead of taking care of the issue????

Sorry Guys n Gals, this is off-topic but important

@ all the members and Mods: Please ask S_O_C_O_M to change his avatar. It is highly objectionable to insult one's country's flag

@ S_O_C_O_M: You cannot hide behind Sania Bhabhi

dude,don't worry,i think he has changed it.

Terrorists & traitors don't have religion or nationality they are just wayward & misguided people filled with hatred or temptation...

Not considering it's authenticity, main point is she was a Indian spy so it doesn't matter that religion mentioned in news.

OOO Man i hope it is not true... People realy like her voice.. And now she is a top singer in Pushtu music industry. So i hope it s not true.

No objection that she has good voice but if it is true then we have nothing to do with her voice but treat same as spy & criminal. National security first and then anything else.

No objection that she has good voice but if it is true then we have nothing to do with her voice but treat same as spy & criminal. National security first and then anything else.

Agree with you bro. if she is guilty then i will say hand over her to me and i will do the rest :D

I doubt this is true.

The source looks unreliable and there is no mention of it in any mainstream newspaper or news channels!

APP is a govt news agency and it can NOT afford telling lies of such nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom