What's new

'Spy' pigeon from Pakistan jailed in Pathankot

I do not understand why Pakistanis posters on this thread are having collective orgasm!!

Looks like that their life is so pathetic that they actively seek little morsel of joy that India could provide them to relieve bleakness from their life for even a small moment, even if that joy comes from knowingly misconstruing an innocuous piece of information.

Well said ; That is why Pakistanis treat sports as a matter of life and death

If such little things such as a " piegon " bring so much joy to them ;
just imagine what it is like to win in cricket

Time to send in the elite unit for rescue of Pakistani loyal spy

b50ae56ca8ca32f68456ecab94e6e309.jpg

Ahahaha :rofl:
Think this is the funniest thread i have come across in this forum. ........pigeon jailed. :laughcry::omghaha:

I don't know which is more embarrassing. A pigeon being jailed on charges of espionage or some Indian keyboard warriors trying to justify a pigeon being imprisoned on espionage charges.

It was a goof-up by Indian police personnel and should be treated as such. Mistakes do happen, but trying to justify such mistakes is simply tragic.

Hi,

Okay000I am not surprised if the Indians wanted to do that---each naan would cost like a 1000 ruppees
Yea for rs 1000, theydont have commom sense to know that via air how expensive it will be. But yet ....

Well said ; That is why Pakistanis treat sports as a matter of life and death

If such little things such as a " piegon " bring so much joy to them ;
just imagine what it is like to win in cricket
Really? Who throws stones at their players houses? Who brings politics into sports? Who digs up the pitch night before a match? Who threatens pakistanis from playing in mumbai?

I do not understand why Pakistanis posters on this thread are having collective orgasm!!

Looks like that their life is so pathetic that they actively seek little morsel of joy that India could provide them to relieve bleakness from their life for even a small moment, even if that joy comes from knowingly misconstruing an innocuous piece of information.

Birds and Animals have history of being used for military purposes since time immemorial. Pigeons have a history of being used as message carriers, thus if a pigeon is caught with a transmitter, or a message attached to it; it is going to be regarded as a matter of importance from intelligent POV. What is so funny in police detaining a message carrying pigeon?

If tomorrow someone straps bomb to a donkey and send it running into a large crowd by attaching firecrackers to its tail, would your useless soldiers detain it ,if bomb strapped to it does not go off due to faulty wiring, or let it roam free so that bomb may off by accident in public?

That's the spirit. Keep'em coming regularly, I mean, bollywood amusements :rofl:

I don't know which is more embarrassing. A pigeon being jailed on charges of espionage or some Indian keyboard warriors trying to justify a pigeon being imprisoned on espionage charges.

It was a goof-up by Indian police personnel and should be treated as such. Mistakes do happen, but trying to justify such mistakes is simply tragic.
Ooooooo an indian talking so sensibly !!!!

Well to be honest we look at every dog as an indian, and dogs go indian at that insult..

Well to be honest that may be because your parents have brought you up as a retard .

Oh yeh and you dint notice the difference between behaviour of Pakistanis and Indians?

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me post the entire news item for you here to see the difference

ISLAMABAD: India and Pakistan could be in for monkey diplomacy after an unsuspecting primate strayed across the border into Pakistan to be snapped up by soldiers and packed off to a British-era zoo.

The monkey, who has not been given a name by his Pakistani handlers, was apparently found ambling around the desert region of Rahim Yar Khan on November 19.

Paramilitary troops manning a border post spotted the animal and sent him to Bahawalpur zoo in Pakistan's Punjab province. The case may be open and shut for the zoo, but his status is attracting a flurry of media attention.

“We were given him by the Rangers. They found him strolling near their post,” the zoo's curator Irfan Farooqi told AFP by telephone.

He added: “We don't suspect the monkey has been deliberately sent to Pakistan. I don't think it is a trained spy. It is a common monkey.”

The monkey is now locked up, joining half a dozen others, including another monkey that apparently strayed across the border from India a few months ago.

“India has a huge population of monkeys and often when they are hungry they head towards Pakistan,” Farooqi said.

The zoo was established in 1942 during British colonial rule before the sub-continent was divided between India and Pakistan upon independence in 1947.

An animal rights group in India has reportedly written to Pakistan's ambassador to New Delhi asking that the monkey be released back into the wild.

But Farooqi said the zoo had received no request.

The zoo official said there was no question of just releasing him because “monkeys are usually naughty and they can harm the civilian population”.

“We got (another) one (from India) a few months ago and no one asked for its repatriation. We can release them only if we get orders from our bosses.”

Asghar Gilani, a Pakistani wildlife department official, said the monkey's fate was “just a media attraction”.

“Such incidents have happened in the past also but no demand for their return had been made.”

:P

Leh bay Bharoti saada wada dil tay waddi soch twadha chota dil tay :P

You said the first link as a silly blog and as the incident as if never happened .

I wanted just to prove the authenticity of that report .

Dude atleast read the links you post we did not declare the monkey as a spy rather as it was wild it was caught and placed in a zoo. Stop embarrassing your country even more

I don't know about Pakistanis but I do read the reports before posting it .

So please look up why I posted it .

Well. A big salute to this brave solider for not disclosing his mission details. A true patriot indeed. :D

Back
Top Bottom