What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

No sympathy for Aamir or the other 2 bastards.

Aamir kia koi farishta hai jo keh us say sympathize kia jaey?

To hell with all 3. They should have banned for life.

I hope Britain puts them behind bars for the criminal offense.

No sympathy for Aamir or the other 2 bastards.

Aamir kia koi farishta hai jo keh us say sympathize kia jaey?

To hell with all 3. They should have banned for life.

I hope Britain puts them behind bars for the criminal offense.

:agree::agree::agree:

I would like all other culprits irrespective of their nationalities behind the bars. The process must continue.........

Ohhhh Noooo....I cannot take this any more... Another Big Propaganda Against poor innocent like a new born baby Pakistani Players...Thori Si money Kamai to kya bura Kiya... Ye Gore log Don like Pakistani guys....Ohhh Nooo Always Propaganda Propaganda Propaganda against Poor Guys....How Innocent they are looking in the photographs.... Ye to Alla ke wali the Jo bali ka bakara banae gae hai... Ya Alla Karam Kar. ....Lahol Bila Kuwait. :hitwall:

If they are guilty and proven then they deserve even harsher punishment. I will leave the teaching of Islam aside for a moment but where is the sportsmanship and good old honesty. Very disappointed to see these guys screwing up Pakistan image for money. :angry:

Pakistan is my second home team and very sad to see the decline of this legendary team. :cry:

Shahid khan afridi the only man that was unpurchasable.If you remain loyal to pakistan god will give you respect in both worlds.

After serving life sentence, Amir will be 23 years old, Asif 35 yrs old, and Butt 36 yrs old.

Probably PCB wouldn't interested to call them back, we have many other young players. Learn this lesson!

For Amir, no we don't need him anway. His desire is money, balcony, and beauty hair!

Well deserved I suppose. It was because of these guys that we lost so many games. Could've won a lot more if it wasn't for them looking after their personal interests.

Amir should be let go. He was the greatest bowler in the making. Much better than Wasim Akram considering his age.
Even if he does come back when he's 23 he wont be the same and Pakistan wont be able to find a bowler like him again.

And what about Mazhar Majeed? Isn't he going to get any punishment?

Back
Top Bottom