What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

First of all it was spy cam, not interview. Guy acted like Sheikh, Could have been played in by his friend. It was trap, thats why Yasir is insisting he never gave an interview to them. It holds weight because it is coming from a fellow player. Money for what ? being enemy number 1 in Pakistan ? He is screwed from all angles.

Last edited:
Yes, Yasir was spy-cammed. And you know why this is so important? Because the ICC will contact him to get a bigger list of players.

I suspect that 6-7 players will be banned in all before we are done.

We know that Kamran Akmal is a cheat as well [Sydney's test reference by Majeed and now by Yasir]

We know how close Umar is to Kamran. How he feigned sickness when Kamran was dropped. I would be VERY VERY surprised if he wasn't a cheat as well.

I would also be very surprised if Riaz isn't involved. That's 6 players already. Possible more.

You know what shocks me more?

We all know who benefits the most from these betting activities? Underworld agents like Dawood Ibrahim and others. I am sure that most of these ill-gotten gains are used for bad purposes.

I am sure that the players knew about that EVEN more clearly, because of their close association .... including getting to choose... whom they want to deal with.

They were still okay with it. Unethical bastards

Now that I speculate, perhaps our cricket was never clean? How else would Miandad's daughter be arranged to marry with Dawood's son?

Were we too naive to not see through this?

dont you think he might have been paid to say all this even on the condition of anonymity?? or else why does he have to say all this about his own team mates to some third party WHEN HE KNOWS people are out there to get these cricketeres?

There may be infighting in the house but if someone from outside tries to take advantage, you need to stay strong and with the team EVEN IF THE TEAM IS WRONG.

To me, this guy has broken the trust of the team..

please be free to disagree..

That's some pretty warped reasoning. Should loyalty be to a bunch of crooks or to the millions of Pakistanis & others who support the team & invest so much of their emotions in their team?
This is the real sad thing here. When you see the number of people here & outside trying their utmost to defend their team in the face of overwhelming & some pretty damning evidence, you realise that these people are blinded by their affection to the team & the the flag that it plays under. Do you not think that the team has an obligation to give back to these fans equal reciprocity by atleast giving their utmost & not betraying their confidence? When you see so many intelligent people here desperately clutching at straws to defend these guys, you realise exactly how great the betrayal was, how badly these players have betrayed the love & affection of their countrymen?

Yasir Hammed is not the one who betrayed Pakistan, the culprits are those in the dock & those who have been lucky not to have been caught out yet.

Yes, Yasir was spy-cammed. And you know why this is so important? Because the ICC will contact him to get a bigger list of players.

We know that Kamran Akmal is a cheat as well [Sydney's test reference by Majeed and now by Yasir]

We know how close Umar is to Kamran. How he feigned sickness when Kamran was dropped. I would be VERY VERY surprised if he wasn't a cheat as well.

I would also be very surprised if Riaz isn't involved. That's 6 players already. Possible more.

We all know who benefits the most from these betting activities? Underworld agents like Dawood Ibrahim and others. I am sure that most of these ill-gotten gains are used for bad purposes.

I am sure that the players knew about that EVEN more clearly, because of their close association .... including getting to choose... whom they want to deal with.

Now that I speculate, perhaps our cricket was never clean? How else would Miandad's daughter be arranged to marry with Dawood's son?

It was trap, thats why Yasir is insisting he never gave an interview to them. It holds weight because it is coming from a fellow player. Money for what ? being enemy number 1 in Pakistan ? He is screwed from all angles.

My 100 bucks says that Yasir Hameed will never get to play again. This is the end of his career.

GeoTV already acknowledged, they shared proof.

Exclusive Yaseer Hamid Video -

Video news and sexy videos: The latest exclusive news, showbiz and sport videos| News Of The World

Ab Khush ? ;)
It just seems like hes just engaging in some loose talk and doesn't have anything to show for it himself. As I said within the Pakistani team people are being untrusting of those three players as well. Afridi the original captain being the most furious of them all.

The thing is Yasir Hameed himself is playing the worst out of all batsmen in the team.

Also when hes asked "Sure?" He dismisses it like "Allah knows better", not a very confident statement.

This is again more Masala than anything substantial.

Yes, 3 Reasons -

1. He is in trouble with the ICC. He didn't report that he was offered money by the bookie.
2. Corrupt board will no longer pick him.
3. Bookie Mafia threat to his family.

He better apply for political asylum.

My 100 bucks says that Yasir Hameed will never get to play again. This is the end of his career.

These are serious allegations on people's character and profession. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims when you say "I am sure".

Why ???? He did anything wrong ?

Corrupts Guys Should be Punished ... not the one who expose Corruption ...

You are correct but he should have contacted with pcb or icc before contacting media.

Thats wrong.

Actually most of Yasir Hameed's comments have been mis-translated. The nuances in tone suggest that hes speculating, rather than informing. The language used does not suggest that he is a person "In the know".

These are serious allegations on people's character and profession. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims when you say "I am sure".

Kamran Akmal - Majeed talking about the fixed Sydney match on tape. Yasir talking about that too. My conscience is convinced that Kamran has to be guilty if Sydney match was fixed.

Umar Akmal - He feigned sickness when Kamran was dropped. Was he playing for his country? Or did they have an internal faction going on?

Wahab Riaz - His coat was used for stashing money, he was seen wearing it again.

Javed Miandad - Arranged Marriage of his daughter to Dawood's son.

All this is not proof enough for you? For me, it's proof enough.

Back
Top Bottom