What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

He says, he said no such thing and that he has been misquoted by the English media........

Optimism or pessimism cause people to react out of emotions. What we need is logic to understand the facts, and to understand the players are innocent until proven guilty.

True, India is at number 1 spot thanks to spot fixing everywhere, Dhoni is number 1 batsmen cuz umpire calls no ball whenever he tries to get out. :lol: Indian brain, no spot fixing, still no.1 rankings + awards + god status + endorsements + richie rich. :lol:
Let me explain what i meant.Click here

Optimism or pessimism cause people to react out of emotions. What we need is logic to understand the facts, and to understand the players are innocent until proven guilty.

Aren't they proven guilty already? The currency notes and videos aren't damning enough?

Harsha Bhogle - PCB needs to get going from the scratch with an independent committee of Imran Khan, Rameez Raza, Shahryar Khan.

Things are getting worst after Yasir Hameed interview to British magazine.

Tomorrow is the biggest satta of the century " Pak VS Eng."

butt.jpg

Now this is really strange development! NOTW came up with another sensational story just before the match and is talking about unnamed 4th player, seems to be putting pressure on Pakistan cricket team.

Yasir sounds tense/scared on Geo/ARY TV, I have live in other TAB, It seems he wanted anonymity and NOTW may not have kept their promise. I'm sure his conversation with NOTW is recorded, they are professionals.

Yasir sounds tense/scared on Geo/ARY TV, I have live in other TAB, It seems he wanted anonymity and NOTW may not have kept their promise. I'm sure his conversation with NOTW is recorded, they are professionals.

Yasir Hameed denied that he talked to news of the week. and you are right he was looking tense, but you have to understand some one is dragging in this scandal and his getting tense is natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC : Kamran Akmal is 4th player, NOTW has video proof of meeting with Yasir.

The News of the World also claimed that batsmen Yasir Hameed spoke to the newspaper about other Pakistani cricketers' involvement in match-fixing.

However, Hameed denies speaking to the tabloid, though the News of the World paper has promised to published a video interview with the Pakistan batsman on Sunday.

The BBC understands that wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal has been contacted by the ICC and asked for information, though this is not in relation to the recent fourth Test at Lord's.

;)

Pak has any backup keeper ? ;) Well I doubt anyone will allow ODI series to continue if NOTW publish video of Yasir claiming all matches were fixed.

Man Ijaz Butt in serious trouble.

Back
Top Bottom