What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

No one can Ban Aamir !!

He will Play InshahALLAH .He is the rising star of Pakistan.

We Support them All !!

If he is found guilty....... I will be the first one to support his ban :)

Why are people hell bent on delivering verdicts? At least understand the facts before judging the case (assuming you have the capacity for logical conclusions).

The video evidence is not conclusive, and will be trashed by the defense lawyers in a second. It is possible for computer forensic experts to determine details of the video, and if that is proved to have been recorded BEFORE the actual no-balls, both Amir and Asif are toast. If the money found in the players' room is traced back to NOTW, they are guilty of something. Even if the video is inconclusive, they can be charged for at least attempted fixing.

next time when Amir / Asif bowl a no-ball or Kamran Akmal drops a catch or Salman butt is bowled I won't be convinced that its just part of game . .. From now on their motives will not really be 'it happens in sports ...sometimes u lose sometimes u win' .

I dont want to say much about Amir ,but Asif is a serial offender and has brought bad name to Pak before so he should be axed ASAP ( r we short of good fast bowlers in Pak ... no) , Kamran Akmal has raised eye brows over missing easy run outs (sydney test) and dropping catches , He needs replacement anyway (he is miles away from being another Moin Khan and we need someone like Moin) . Salman Butt is not a 10 years old boy who didn't know who he was meeting in front of the nightclub in London (PCB officials had warned players to avoid meeting those bookmakers) and what were they discussing out there ' weather is nice ...' ??? , Salman Butt should be kicked ouit ASAP .

next time when Amir / Asif bowl a no-ball or Kamran Akmal drops a catch or Salman butt is bowled I won't be convinced that its just part of game . .. From now on their motives will not really be 'it happens in sports ...sometimes u lose sometimes u win' .

People still think that way if we loose any match people start discussing whether the match was fixed and cricketers are money mongers
India lost the triseries and many of my friends were thinking whether it was a Rigged or what

If these players are found guilty
nothing but CRICKET WOULD BE AT GREAT LOSS

Differance in reaction of 2 differant Pakistani skippers illustrates the truth.

Inzamam-ul-Haq refused to let Pakistan play on after accusations of ball-tampering.

Whereas Salman Butt is unable to convince anyone, he looks nervous, rusty and dare I say he came across as a guilty man.

Inzamam-ul-Haq was battle hardened professional, looking at his experiences in playing for Pakistan cricket team under Imran khan and likes of him.

While Salman Butt is a young and unexperienced captain, innocence and immatury is not guilty in any book of law.

Kamran Akmal not found involved in spot fixing, guess he is a very bad wicketkeeper afterall :D

Are we seeing another one-of-those conspiracy theories?

Remember world cup 2007, when Bob Woolmer died?
According to the whole world, western media, indian media, Team Pakistan was the murderer, Mushaq ahmad gave poisoned wine to Bob Woolmer and he died :blah::blah: that time alot of ppl were also conviced that Pakistani players are the killers.

Guess what was the truth? Woolmer died a natural death.

Remember Oval Test of 2005 ball tempering fiasco?
Every body was hell bent that Pakistan is involved in Ball Tempering, there was a hug cry then also that Ban the whole team again :blah::blah:

Guess who was found guilty the racist aussie empire Darrell Hair.

Yes i am sure we are seeing another conspiracy against Pakistan Cricket Team.

conspiracy theory,expected this ,as usual,those Pakistani's who defend this act as conspiracy theory in making should understand,u r only making fool of urselfs

meanwhile hundreds more line Younis,Yousef and Misbah,potentially Afridi also will continue to become scapegoats

meanwhile hundreds more line Younis,Yousef and Misbah,potentially Afridi also will continue to become scapegoats

You should name all those Pakistani players from whom you are envious of.:P

conspiracy theory,expected this ,as usual,those Pakistani's who defend this act as conspiracy theory in making should understand,u r only making fool of urselfs

I have heard that line many times before during Oval 2005 and World Cup 2007,
I guess its time for you guys to stop making fool of yoursleves every time.

Any way as the idiom goes, third time is the charm :D

Back
Top Bottom