What's new

Sponsored & Paid Inqilaab of Inqilaabi Khan

the tread starter is idiot who don't knows that for any jalsa arrangement you have pay for it and moreover it shows the character of people of that area so same people deserve same class of people who are their representatives so jase koom wase hukmaran.....

Not a single person in street support the govt.

Pakistan media and its anchor persons are on foreign payrolls.

cheap propoganda akin to mud throwing..if you look at the alternates..you have PML-N, PPP and MQM...none of them with conduct of character to emulate..some of them might be on the payroll of foreign countries to work for their interests... PTI and APML are the future!

[/COLOR]
Who cares whether if its true of not, tell me about the freaking recorded phone calls i was recieving asking me to join the Jalsa? Who is funding all this? Where is he getting money? Why is he spending all that? For poor Pakistans? Or is it an investment which he will get back with huge interest IF he is in power!

Heres the full story of the expensive marketing stunt of PTI :

Karachi goes gaga over Imran Khan telephone call, in new PTI marketing ploy – The Express Tribune

PTI can spend billions if they want to because they are not in power. They are raising and spending funds though ther own resources and there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. You might have a problem with the donors of PTI, but still you would have to make a connection between the 'ulterior motives of the donors of PTI' and its adverse effects on the Pakistani state and its interests to even have a chance at people taking a note of this, let alone taking your case to a court of law.

Get a hold of PTI's audit reports, who their sponsors are and what's their source of income and sniff something out but please till then, get a hold of your senses and come up with intelligent defamatory tactics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom