What's new

Speeding up Dhaka

Please someone stop him otherwise i will die by laughing :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
yes, India is, in your neighbourhood a regional power. Because of proximity, there is no way your leaders can do something without taking India on board.

Please someone stop him otherwise i will die by laughing :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

He is right, India is the regional power, whether we like it or not. Due to our small geographical land, we have to be something like Japan or South Korea to counter them.

He is right, India is the regional power, whether we like it or not. Due to our small geographical land, we have to be something like Japan or South Korea to counter them.

I told about all important powers (including EU which bd cant ignore due to economic ties).. India is in proximity which is why it is important as well.
People who dont understand will have to ***** about their leaders and feel sad about it all the time.(our leaders are corrupt, dalal, selling us etc etc).
Real politics and diplomacy is different.

It will lead to more economic activity which is beneficial to India as economic partner.

Nice trolling.:tup: I am at awe by your superb trolling ability.:woot:

Btw whether U like to accept it or not, the truth is whatever deals that India made with BD over the last 4 years was done with a regime that's is completely detached from BD masses. This proves that India is unable to have good relations with a neutral/self-respecting BD & can only have relation with a slave party. Good relation doesn't work that way & neither is this sustainable.Sad but true. SO before trying to project India as an economic partner, U should know that India doesn't fit in the top ten of BD's development partners. :lol: First develop your mata bharat before farting about BD's development.

Hey indian dalal animelive, india is regional bully at best. No one talking about countering india, conversation is about taking india on-board. That is exact bully and mafia mentality of indians that if Bangladesh does not give piece of its achievements to india, india will cause trouble. india and indian dalal like animelive has to grow up that Bangladesh managed well and better without indian involvement and can do fine without india rest of the way.

And prove the point Hateer Jheel and many other projects completed by BA and local and friendly organizations.

indian organization has mafia and looting mentality only. And here is the proof.

INDO-BANGLA POWER PROJECT
BIFPC presses for tax waiver on profit

Manjurul Ahsan

Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company is mounting pressure on the government for getting a tax waiver on profit, although the provision was not included in the draft power sales/purchase agreement made between the BIFPC and the Power Development Board, officials said.

The Power Division has already asked the National Board of Revenue for waiving tax on profit to be made by the joint-venture company from sales of electricity, although there is no such precedence, the officials said.

Source: http://www.newagebd.com/detail.php?date=2013-01-25&nid=38008#.UQMuVfJNoYo

By the way this indian dalal animelive was supporting killing of Bangladeshis by indian BSF.

Nice trolling.:tup: I am at awe by your superb trolling ability.:woot:

Btw whether U like to accept it or not, the truth is whatever deals that India made with BD over the last 4 years was done with a regime that's is completely detached from BD masses. This proves that India is unable to have good relations with a neutral/self-respecting BD & can only have relation with a slave party. Good relation doesn't work that way & neither is this sustainable.Sad but true. SO before trying to project India as an economic partner, U should know that India doesn't fit in the top ten of BD's development partners. :lol: First develop your mata bharat before farting about BD's development.

We are your major trading partner in terms of your import, growth in infra in bd will improve demand of our products... I know most bangladeshis like you do not deserve to be born in such a small and poor country but as its not your fault, the best thing you can do is to make best use of it....
and whether you like it or not, bangladesh will live in this region, and has to take India on board, the same way neighbouring small countries of china and russia do regularly.

Because there is a lot of difference between expectation and reality(of what ur leaders can do) , you will call them traitors and dalals and wash your hands off.
I can safely bet, BNP will do exactly same.. and you will call them sell outs.. :)

We are your major trading partner in terms of your import,

Yes, india is good for cow, rice, cotton and wheat import and that is where it should end.

whether you like it or not, bangladesh will live in this region, and has to take India on board

India is bully and what you repeating is mafia mentality of indians that if Bangladesh does not give piece of its achievements to india, india will cause trouble. Bangladesh managed well and better without indian involvement and can do fine without india rest of the way. India is not in russian and Chinese league so come out of your bollywood illusion.

indian organization has mafia and looting mentality only. And here is the proof.

INDO-BANGLA POWER PROJECT
BIFPC presses for tax waiver on profit

Manjurul Ahsan

Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company is mounting pressure on the government for getting a tax waiver on profit, although the provision was not included in the draft power sales/purchase agreement made between the BIFPC and the Power Development Board, officials said.

The Power Division has already asked the National Board of Revenue for waiving tax on profit to be made by the joint-venture company from sales of electricity, although there is no such precedence, the officials said.

Source: BIFPC presses for tax waiver on profit

^^^ Thats your perception, if India is mafia, so are russia and china.

Hey indian dalal animelive, india is regional bully at best. No one talking about countering india, conversation is about taking india on-board. That is exact bully and mafia mentality of indians that if Bangladesh does not give piece of its achievements to india, india will cause trouble. india and indian dalal like animelive has to grow up that Bangladesh managed well and better without indian involvement and can do fine without india rest of the way.

And prove the point Hateer Jheel and many other projects completed by BA and local and friendly organizations.

By the way this indian dalal animelive was supporting killing of Bangladeshis by indian BSF.

How can they bully? because they are the regional superpower. Its sad to see brainless bangladeshis, are you a troll falseflagger?

and no i wasn't supporting killing but i wasn't supporting smuggling either, i am not a hypocrite who cries for killing to be stopped but won't stop smuggling and bribing soldiers while trespassing in foreign land. As aazidane said, its the Collateral damage we pay for eating cows. If you break laws, you get punished, its as simple as that. Nothing complex or complicated. Once again, its sad to see brainless whiners. Now stop spamming a defense forum with your cows. I come here to see our country's everyday military action and not your glorified stupidity.

How can they bully? because they are the regional superpower. Its sad to see brainless bangladeshis, are you a troll falseflagger?

and no i wasn't supporting killing but i wasn't supporting smuggling either, i am not a hypocrite who cries for killing to be stopped but won't stop smuggling and bribing soldiers while trespassing in foreign land. As aazidane said, its the Collateral damage we pay for eating cows. If you break laws, you get punished, its as simple as that. Nothing complex or complicated. Once again, its sad to see brainless whiners. Now stop spamming a defense forum with your cows. I come here to see our country's everyday military action and not your glorified stupidity.

India is not a regional power. Buying few hardware from Russia and now USA does not make anybody regional power.

India is not a regional power. Buying few hardware from Russia and now USA does not make anybody regional power.

WHAAAAAAAAT? according to idune and luffy, Bangladesh is full of the so called RAW conspirators, they are even on the helm. So according to them, India is a regional power. They CONTROL every thing :P anyway even if not regional power, they have quite an influence on stuffs going on around their place. Not surprising as they have the strongest military whether they bought it or built it.

WHAAAAAAAAT? according to idune and luffy, Bangladesh is full of the so called RAW conspirators, they are even on the helm. So according to them, India is a regional power. They CONTROL every thing :P anyway even if not regional power, they have quite an influence on stuffs going on around their place. Not surprising as they have the strongest military whether they bought it or built it.

"akata" indian dalal like you are twisting too much to expose your true self. Running interference using RAW in Bangladesh does not make india "superpower". It makes india rouge state sponsoring terrorism, abduction and extortion. Now if you want to call india "superpower" of terrorism, abduction and extortion indians will object.

"akata" indian dalal like you are twisting too much to expose your true self. Running interference using RAW in Bangladesh does not make india "superpower". It makes india rouge state sponsoring terrorism, abduction and extortion. Now if you want to call india "superpower" of terrorism, abduction and extortion indians will object.
As of now, India is regional power and your country is in its area of influence. Call bully or whatever (in that case same applies to china and russia.. and more so to USA)

Military is not the only way one can influence, economic might and global standing in diplomacy is equally important. Indians might be poor but as a country India packs punch. (Individual chinese are poorer than those of malayasia but china as a country is in different league)

Back
Top Bottom