What's new

Spectacular Paintings, Portraits & Arts Thread

3395672D-CB98-42A7-A484-F7A431A175D2.jpeg

@The Eagle could you make this thread sticky in top please

One of my favourite PakPainter... he was such a joy... easily marrying Fakiri with Art @SIPRA Pajee, you should know!

allahb.jpg
Man! This picture renewed some old memories of my village days! My grandfather plowing the field with oxens and us cousins will sit on side enjoying some fruits with laughters. Those were the times....

Man! This picture renewed some old memories of my village days! My grandfather plowing the field with oxens and us cousins will sit on side enjoying some fruits with laughters. Those were the times....

And the soil had its fragrance..after the first rain....

Sunset in the fields...

Village life was the most beautiful experience..ever!

Paintings have incredible power. They can evoke very strong emotions and awaken memories from a past life.

Paintings have incredible power. They can evoke very strong emotions and awaken memories from a past life.
Even though each painting has an intention, the observer always sees something different. I love visiting art exhibitions and galleries. This way I am enriched spiritually and develop culturally. I try to devote a lot of time to cultural leisure. Recently I visited one of the biggest art museums. I was very impressed by the masterpieces I saw. I decided to buy a Van Gogh painting because his art arouses a storm of emotions in me. I found several Vincent van Gogh paintings for sale. I am sure they are a great addition to the interior of my apartment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom