What's new

Special forces of Bangladesh

Foreigners here are dying to see our special forces,but we will show them in war,not here ; )

4.jpg

SWADS-Special Warfare Diving And Salvage

8.jpg

Strategic formations and units of the armed forces, whose role is to conduct sabotage, reconnaissance, subversive and other special operations on the territory of foreign countries. In wartime they may also be assigned tasks such as intelligence-gathering, the seizure or destruction of key installations, the conduct of psychological operations or the organization of insurgencies in the enemy's rear area. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have separate special-operations forces brigades, battalions and companies which are integrated with the intelligence assets of military districts, fronts, fleets, armies or corps.

Next year some more units are coming-

BAL(bd Awami leauge) force. Thank you

After pilkhana when we have lost 57 officers their main intention was destroying BDR and Army. You rightly said - Al force. But Bro- all are not same. when what happen who knows.

1.When our Paracdos were raised India had raised immediate objection. They argued why would BD need a strategic outfit? Their fear: our SFs could train and lead NE FFs during war. Like PA SSG they could train these FFs in camps within BD and in FF held territories.

2. To counter through a soft power tactics, India is now arranging joint Indo-BD SFs joint exercises pushed through compliant political leadership in BD. India also gives us vacancies for courses in their Jungle Warfare School, Mizoram.
Talking about jungle warfare. Bangladesh is a jungle. And we fight through it everyday. XD

India objected to raise and train a para commando unit by the BA. As far as I know BA did raise and train a unit secretly.

So, people here would love to know about the detail of bypassing Indian objection. How BA of a then weaker Bangladesh could manage the raising and then training the 1st batch of commandos?

Was the possibility of helping the NE FF only reason for the objection or IA just wanted a weak military or no military in its east after the 1971 war?
Bangladesh had commandos since 71. Our first commando battalion also named cheetah is the first one.

Did you mean building tanks in BD or setting up a tank battalion? I hope, @asad71 will tell us about your inquiry and some others. I have no knowledge about it.

I only know that India wanted BD to come under India's security umbrella, which BD defied and kept on raising more battalions to the then BA troops from the Pakistan period.

There was a 25 year security treaty with India which was imposed on a weak wartime BD government led by Tajuddin Ahmed. Note, not a single AL leader ever came to fight the PA. They were living in the Theater Road of Calcutta enjoying life.

This treaty was regarded as a slavery agreement which the wartime PM could not resist. Treaty or no treaty, all the AL leaders were eager to end the war and come back to their homeland. I do not personally blame them.

But, people were very angry with this and this dissatisfaction encouraged a group of military officers to finally stage coups and kill the AL leaders in 1975.
What goes around come around. Taste of their medicine. Meh.

Lol, as always- India is to blame for all the region's woes! It must be nice to have a go-to scape-goat, that way you don't have to ask any hard questions of yourselves or do any sort of introspection.

In what way would India blocking such a move by BD benefit India? It's not like you've gone and bought 1000 Arjuns! Nor is it likely that BD was about to pull out an Arjun rival.

Utter, utter BS.
So you will also deny Indians concern for Bangladesh buying a couple of Chinese submarines. Saying. Why would Bangladesh need submarine? You deny that don't ya.

Since we have a SF thread running lets talk about SF otherwise no point opening up a new thread and talking **** about India.

Can someone tell me:-

Which martial arts form are the BD SF taught?

What are the team concept like?

Which weapons in use?

Where is the SF school?

How long is the training period?

Experience?
I can tell you one thing that "mak yuri" is one of the head master for swads martial art unit
Search him over at Wikipedia. You'll know what I am talking about.

you admitted it so you should think why i said that. example: in national victory parade some common stuff are being shown over the years (only some new stuff are shown which are published in bangladeshi newspaper).

BD has Nora B-52, PLZ-45 etc which never been shown in parade or disclosed in bangladeshi media.

BD is not like India that every military news are published in newspaper or discussed by media.
Nora b52 has been shown in the media.

Talking about jungle warfare. Bangladesh is a jungle. And we fight through it everyday. XD

Bangladesh had commandos since 71. Our first commando battalion also named cheetah is the first one.

What goes around come around. Taste of their medicine. Meh.

So you will also deny Indians concern for Bangladesh buying a couple of Chinese submarines. Saying. Why would Bangladesh need submarine? You deny that don't ya.

I can tell you one thing that "mak yuri" is one of the head master for swads martial art unit
Search him over at Wikipedia. You'll know what I am talking about.

Nora b52 has been shown in the media.

Agreed,Bro ^_^

But still need to do mre to improve our special forces

Back
Top Bottom