What's new

SPD gets a new camouflage, a ripoff of the US MARPAT AOR2 camo.

Do these SPD guys secure Dr.AQ Khan ?

A great guy. A true Gentleman. Pakistan is very fortunate to have dedicate professionals like him.

More needs to be done, for the general public to know about his hardwork, dedication & perseverance, which has resulted in Pakistan becoming a formidable nuclear power today.

Why can't we have name tags in Urdu instead of English ? They can have extra name tag in English when they meet foreign visitors or travel overseas.

11202433_1031531783544094_3716828320765128187_n-jpg.271901
Both Pakistanis and foreigners can read English. Why make it more complicated?

How is it a rip-off? Provide source and proof.
It's been the USMC camo for years now.
800px-usmc_philippines_exercise.jpg

us-marine-corps-marpat.jpg

The color palette is the same, but it looks like a pixelated Tigerstripe pattern, the SPD camo.

Last edited:
It's been the USMC camo for years now.

You can't throw mud at a person and expect them to be able to conceal themselves in a mudpit...

The purpose of camo is to make conceive the human eye, to not make the silhouette of a soldier stand out in his/her surroundings. Camo has evolved continuously since before WW1, when military commanders began to notice the tactical abilities of rifles that could fire longer ranges.

As new technologies become available uniforms will change. Unless Pakistan has the resources to dump $5 Billion on R&D related to camo, it's better to copy and paste.

Here's a good read;

The History of Invisibility and the Future of Camouflage

The color palette is the same, but it looks like a pixelated Tigerstripe pattern, the SPD camo.
The color palette is similar but not same, the SPD one is much darker in tone. Both are digital camo so that's why it looks the same to you.

Why cant they have the same uniform as the regular army, and if any uniform deserves to be discarded it is the marine uniform ,bloody awful.

View attachment 271901

Nice to see new camouflages in the PA, even if it's not original, and some guy probably pulled it off from Google Images.

It's not a rip off, this started in Mushy's time. The idea was to change the look of Pakistani Military and bring them in line with today's standards (the US military Camo's aren't just uniforms, they are designed with research to create maximum comfort in certain environments for the human body).

Also, since Pakistan got the MNNA status, Mushy wanted both the Pakistani and the US soldiers and ranks to have the same feel. So when the Americans meet them, they don't have to guess what's the level of the other party. Kiyani followed Mushy's footsteps and put more focus on it. He used to wear the American Army style general hate a lot. I think its a great thing to give a professional organization a modern look :enjoy:

A great guy. A true Gentleman. Pakistan is very fortunate to have dedicate professionals like him.

More needs to be done, for the general public to know about his hardwork, dedication & perseverance, which has resulted in Pakistan becoming a formidable nuclear power today.
Including his giving away rolex's , building up his own business empire from national secrets and lavish dinners. The nation needs to laud his achievements.

Including his giving away rolex's , building up his own business empire from national secrets and lavish dinners. The nation needs to laud his achievements.
If you really believe that he sold those secrets without Government being involved than I can do nothing about that. He saved your nuclear program by taking blame himself other wise still world knows who actually did what. Finally business empire he doesn't have one. Still it seem many only on day of judgement will get to know who sold secrets and how ?

Well, I've heard that other people have worked more on the Nuclear program than this guy, but he takes the credit. I've only heard this, but I have no confirmation.

Besides this, Isn't this the guy who gave Nukes to North Korea, in exchange for Missile Technology?
I remember Behnazir took the CD with the Missile Tech in her own coat pocket on a visit to N.Kore?

Well, I've heard that other people have worked more on the Nuclear program than this guy, but he takes the credit. I've only heard this, but I have no confirmation.

Besides this, Isn't this the guy who gave Nukes to North Korea, in exchange for Missile Technology?
I remember Behnazir took the CD with the Missile Tech in her own coat pocket on a visit to N.Kore?
Do you think when AQ was giving this our Government was unaware of it ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom