What's new

SPD gets a new camouflage, a ripoff of the US MARPAT AOR2 camo.

Strategic Plans Divisions.
National Command Authority (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically those guys are at the helm of N bomb security.
Useless thread need to be removed/delted

Hey, Information about Pakistan's camouflage and Military in general is rare. Nobody cares about the fine details except a few people like myself, thus nobody needs to put that information up.
I remember some NBC guys wearing flecktarn.

It looked new to me, thus I posted this, Apologies for the confusion.
So please have this thread removed, some guys are too curious

So please have this thread removed, some guys are too curious

Too curious? I'm not "too" curious, I just want to know about my Country's armed forces whose budget comes from our tax. Well at least some of it.

What's wrong with shedding some light only on the camouflage of the SPD, the guys who control our Nuclear arsenal and long range missiles?

Last edited:
Too curious? I'm not "too" curious, I just want to know about my Country's armed forces whose budget comes from our tax. Well at least some of it.

What's wrong with shedding some light only on the camouflage of the SPD, the guys who control our Nuclear arsenal and long range missiles?
Gives people Ideas, what do we gain in this?

Red berrets are for SSG only or these SPD guys also wear those .
And
Do these SPD guys secure Dr.AQ Khan ?
He came to our university and there were guys like these around him .
Well than they are securing Dr A Q Khan

View attachment 271901

Nice to see new camouflages in the PA, even if it's not original, and some guy probably pulled it off from Google Images.
Although this Camouflage should have been used for SSG.

I get your point now, but tell that to ISPR and the media who published this picture. I was merely sharing this picture for camouflage enthusiasts like myself.
Thank you for understanding we can do our part.

Why can't we have name tags in Urdu instead of English ? They can have extra name tag in English when they meet foreign visitors or travel overseas.

11202433_1031531783544094_3716828320765128187_n-jpg.271901

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom