What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia caused great damage to China's economy,argubly a main cause of China's big famine,which caused tens of millions death in China.so that's what China should thank Russia for..

exactly that's my point ....
It was simply impossible for China to build nukes on own. Without Soviet assistance it was just impossible .

We already had experts coming back from US,that's the only explanation.if you depend on other countries while you youself know nothing about that,3 years is like nothing.

exactly that's my point ....
It was simply impossible for China to build nukes on own. Without Soviet assistance it was just impossible .
Indeed it would be joke ....
Now you have started to agree with me ....Tell Fattyacids that you agree with me in this instance ....

I am a graduate from university, do you think that i should thank to my elementary school teacher for my today's achievement in the university education?

For the same reason, USSR helped China to build up the fundamental industrial foundation, but they didn't help to build our nuke and space program.

China had paid back them everything in the national debt which evenutally caused the starvation of million Chinese peasants.

I paid all the tuition fees to my elementary school teacher, while today i am graduating from the university, then why he should still deserve to take the credit from my university eduction?

USSR didn't give us the strategic technology such as the ICBM, while Sino-Soviet relationship had already deteriorated since the late 1950s, and i doubt USSR had the ICBM technology back in this time.

No doubt that USSR had helped us, but they didn't help us to become a superpower, since they were expecting China to remain as their little pawn.

USSR didn't expect and predict that China could go that far in the future.

Sino-USSR relations were in full swing till 1960 under Nikita Khruschev era ....these are the facts !!!

Refer to previous posts how Soviets gave R-2 rocket technology. First Chinese rocket tested was Soviet made R-2 rocket in 1960. Soviets thus did give Rocket technology which is dual purpose technology ...again like Nuclear technology ..Everything from Soviet scientists , machines , R-2 rockets etc were given . This was further upgraded by Chinese into ICBM.

Thus Chinese ICBM also finds its source in Russian technology .

Russia caused more damage than help to China's economy and development,that's a hard fact,the only thing we should thank Russia for is that we learned we can only depend on ourselves,that's why now we have a very capable and comprehensive industrial system which enables us to produce almost anything in this world.India should learn from our lesson and concentrate in building your own base.you've got help from both USSR and US from the day number 1,but see where you are now and how far we get.

Sino-USSR relations were in full swing till 1960 under Nikita Khruschev era ....these are the facts !!!

Refer to previous posts how Soviets gave R-2 rocket technology. First Chinese rocket tested was Soviet made R-2 rocket in 1960. Soviets thus did give Rocket technology which is dual purpose technology ...again like Nuclear technology ..Everything from Soviet scientists , machines , R-2 rockets etc were given . This was further upgraded by Chinese into ICBM.

What a piece of crap. We have stopped using R2 by then. Our ICBM is indigenous but have more similarity with the Americans. Qian Xuesen, the father of Chinese Space and missile program was the CO-FOUNDER of Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the US

Indeed it would be joke ....
Now you have started to agree with me ....Tell Fattyacids that you agree with me in this instance ....

The truth is out, nobody agrees with you. Have some shame will you.

I am a graduate from university, do you think that i should thank to my elementary school teacher for my today's achievement in education?

For the same reason, USSR helped China to build up the fundamental industrial foundation, but they didn't help to build our nuke and space program.

China had paid back them everything in the national debt which evenutally caused the starvation of million Chinese peasants.

I paid all the tuition fees to my elementary school teacher, while today i am graduating from the university, then he should still deserve to take the credit from my university eduction?

You are graduate from University ..you paid tuition fees to school teacher ...but unfortunately even after university education you are not wise enough....because you passed University exam by copying ....Copied knowledge is not same as original knowledge

Now you go back to your elementary school teacher who is very brilliant ...and irony despite your graduate degree you still go to your elementary school teacher for all your problems...You pay him for his " readymade" notes ....you take tips from him...

So if you continue to take lessons from elementary school teacher despite your university education.....then he is still your teacher ...
and you have to be grateful to him....This is the same elementary school teacher who not only taught you everything you needed to know ...but fed you when you were about to die of hunger ....You were orphan with nobody, you r elementary school teacher was everything to you

In this scenario you will be indebted to him for all your life....

Your elementary teacher although poor today ....is still wiser than you ..and still teaching you for fees ...

In this scenario you are indebted to him for all your life !!!

Not true, Chinese nuclear bomb was designed by the Chinese grduates from USA, even the design was indigenous, China's nuclear weapon was developed independently from both USA and Russia.

But i'd say that the US science/technology has more influence on China's nuclear weapons, since most of our designers were graduated from USA.

Same for the space program, Qian Xuesen had his own design approach, it had really nothing to do with USSR.

Qian XueSen,check him out here:Qian Xuesen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Left-right_Ludwig_Prandtl%2C_Theodore_Von_Karman%2C_Tsien_Hsue-sen.jpg

You are graduate from University ..you paid tuition fees to school teacher ...but unfortunately even after university education you are not wise enough....because you passed University exam by copying ....Copied knowledge is not same as original knowledge

Now you go back to your elementary school teacher who is very brilliant ...and irony despite your graduate degree you still go to your elementary school teacher for all your problems...You pay him for his " readymade" notes ....you take tips from him...

So if you continue to take lessons from elementary school teacher despite your university education.....then he is still your teacher ...
and you have to be grateful to him....This is the same elementary school teacher who not only taught you everything you needed to know ...but fed you when you were about to die of hunger ....You were orphan with nobody, you r elementary school teacher was everything to you

In this scenario you will be indebted to him for all your life....

Your elementary teacher although poor today ....is still wiser than you ..and still teaching you for fees ...

In this scenario you are indebted to him for all your life !!!

lol, there is nothing that i can copy at the university level, since most people there are now weaker than me.

While the only guy that China can copy is USA, but USA keeps sanctioning China for everything related to the military.

Even they use to claim that China used to copy everything from them, but their own boy Snowden has told the truth that it was in fact the other way around. :omghaha:

Qian was a Chinese spy ...deported from US for his military espionage !

lol, there is nothing that i can copy at the university level, since most people there are now weaker than me.

While the only guy that China can copy is USA, but USA keeps sanctioning China for everything related to the military.

Even they use to claim that China used to copy everything from them, but their own boy Snowden has told the truth that it was in fact the other way around. :omghaha:

china continues to copy from Russian technology today....these are world known facts ...!

China even copied Russian spacecraft-"Soyuz" while designing its own spacecraft ...It has only Chinese name ...rest all is Russian !

Truth is what is it is ....Not what you feel

Readers of this threads have access to links posted....Reports includes PRC FM archives and so one....multiple sources confirm

China was not capable of building nukes on its own .and was able to do so because of full assistance from Soviet ...this is inviolable fact of history

Father of Chinese Nuclear Programme was no other but Nikita Khrushchev. without his blessings it was impossible for Chinese to build nukes ...

My two countrymen here have just rebutted you, what else have you got to say huh??? Are you not slimy, you tried to pit my country man against me??

Reading one or two books doesn't make you an expert on chinese history. And who are you to distort our history?
Qian Xuesen is the father of Chinese Space and missile program. He was the CO-FOUNDER of Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the US. Our ICBM is 100% indigenous.

Truth is what it is,you know why Indians,with the full support from both the East and the West for all these years,can stil barely achieve anything?it's because people like you,you never trust yourself can do the same as the westerners,your low self esteem is the direct reason why you still dont have an decent industry and depend on foreign countries for everything.

Not true, Chinese nuclear bomb was designed by the Chinese grduates from USA, even the design was indigenous, China's nuclear weapon was developed independently from both USA and Russia.

But i'd say that the US science/technology has more influence on China's nuclear weapons, since most of our designers were graduated from USA.

Same for the space program, Qian Xuesen had his own design approach, it had really nothing to do with USSR.

China copied everything from Russia - Nukes , Missiles, rockets only exception was thermonuclear device which was stolen from US. so called graduates were Chinese spy working for PRC ....

if space technology can be copied that easily,haha,you can try and find it out.

I already knew this before it came out. Coppy cat and fakery is all they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom