What's new

South Korea will buy 36 attack helicopters, T-129 to compete in the tender

good for Korea will these be better than our LCH?

Definitly, Apaches is more deathly duo its number of AT missiles and Great armor which gave it the nick name 'Tank' killer, The AH-1W is Much more manuavre able and more advanced and won almost any competition against AH-64. and from what i know (Correct me if i am wrong) the HAL LCH cannot fire guided missiles, So no doubt the T129 and Tiger are better.

-According to Aselsan, It is the first "low cost" but high resolution IIR seeker of the World. UMTAS IIR seeker has a resolution of 320x240, While Javelin has 64x64.

320x240 is 18,75 times bigger than 64x64, that is a big resolution difference.

What advantages do you get when resolution increases?

The development of this chopper is too slow , while its a wonderful copter , we could use 30-80 of these wonderful assets but the rate at which its being developed and tested its slow but its nice to see Turkey finally getting all things sorted out

The development of this chopper is too slow , while its a wonderful copter , we could use 30-80 of these wonderful assets but the rate at which its being developed and tested its slow but its nice to see Turkey finally getting all things sorted out

I think it's necessary to take it slow at start. Once we're familiar with it, and the helicopters can be produced at proper standard and quality I am sure the production capacity will go up as well. Perhaps we don't have enough test pilots, or the tests of these helicopters depend on how many prototypes we have.

Back
Top Bottom