What's new

South Korea & China worry over North Korea's nuclear program

I think China for now wants maintain a stable status quo. That means no unification, and no crazy antics by either side.

I still don't think that the US and SK government has proven conclusively the Cheonen was sunk by a NK sub.

no. if the status quo is maintained, NK will just get more nukes and that's very bad for china.

If NK to acquire nuclear weapons, we should support SK to destroy it.
We can not trust NK.

no. if the status quo is maintained, NK will just get more nukes and that's very bad for china.

Why is it bad for China? With 1 nuke you're a terrorist rogue state but with 100 you're a responsible shareholder in the world order (ISRAEL). NK hasn't opened its economy before precisely because it doesn't have nukes.

Why is it bad for China? With 1 nuke you're a terrorist rogue state but with 100 you're a responsible shareholder in the world order (ISRAEL). NK hasn't opened its economy before precisely because it doesn't have nukes.

That logic is a bit loose. So if a bank robber has 100 guns instead of 1 he suddenly is 'responsible' and should be respected?
Nah man it still depends on what type pf person you are dealing with.

and why the hell does china want a "israel" next door?

gota drop them before they get 100 nukes

and why the hell does china want a "israel" next door?

gota drop them before they get 100 nukes

Because the arabs are loose. There are many non-nuclear ways to control a country. Kim doesn't dare actually use his nukes. He is an atheist. He knows that when you die, you rot in the ground and that's it, so he won't commit suicide. Religious fundamentalists in the Middle East or those that don't actually die in a nuclear war, like the Wall Street regime, are more likely to start a nuclear war than North Korea.

Off topic but I don't really believe that when you die thats it.

Death and what lies beyond is something that cannot be made conclusion on until you personally experience it.
To say there is nothing after death is just as dogmatic as saying there is something.

People should have a healthy dose of fear for the unknown.

Death and what lies beyond is something that cannot be made conclusion on until you personally experience it.
To say there is nothing after death is just as dogmatic as saying there is something.

People should have a healthy dose of fear for the unknown.

Yes, I love this world, so I'm scared of dying and leaving it. One thing's for sure about death: you aren't staying here.

I suspect Kim, as an atheist, is the same way.

Back
Top Bottom